TEAM AM FAM aka AIR MAX FAMILY THREAD (New Application Process)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks Modzilla!

Just came across these on my never-ending Air Burst hunt....

Size 10.5 Triax's from 98'

Also, anyone around Berlin would most definately want to check this out. Haven't heard what exactly is releasing, but I'm imagining it won'tsuck.
laugh.gif

http://www.highsnobiety.com/news/2009/06/28/nike-iam1-journey/

"Next week Berlin will be getting very busy. Bread & Butter is back in town and around the fashion tradeshow of course a lot more is going on.Nike Sportswear will be hosting the IAM1 Journey exhibition, whichcelebrations the evolution of the Air Max 1. The exhibition is opening on Monday at the Nike Spiritroom in Berlin and will run the entire week, while you willsee some of the most interesting Air Max 1 releases at Overkill and Wood Wood Berlin. The two stores will be getting a worldwide exclusive pre-release nextweek, but more on that soon."

mayhem- i know im not FAM but good looks as always on the ebay listing
nice job on that clean up Cleveland. looks like Jason markk might have to be my next pick up. i've been using that eraser/brush on mysuede/nubuck
frown.gif

from wdywt

Originally Posted by gasp1

i might have to invest in that jason markk stuff. got some shoes that need a good cleaning.

Same here... looks like it works well, and I know I have shoes lying around that could use some scrubbing
laugh.gif

Finally (downloaded) Photoshop - can actually tag my pictures now, just posting one up to add something to this page
3675251104_803ff4ece1.jpg

FINALLY back home in 3 days
pimp.gif

im gonna be throwing my hoa am1's in the washer for the first time. i got caught in the rain last night jogging, and now they smell like %!#*.
ive been meaning to throw em in since theyre dirty as hell. should i scrub them first, then throw them in the washer?

Originally Posted by briannnnn

OMG those AM98s.... /faints
i'll 2nd that...everytime i see AM98's it's like the first time over and over again!!..............on a side note: i've also beentrying to come up with a tag in photoshop to use on my pics....it just won't work out for me...i don't know what i'm doing wrong....
laugh.gif
embarassed.gif
....probably just gonna commission someone to make one for me.
nerd.gif

Steve - nice ID's
Andrew - good steal, and good job on cleaning them up so far. a trip to the washing machine should bring the mesh backto life real quick.
Bigred - ur not fam? i could have sworn i saw an app from u a while back....pages move so fast with so manycontributions in here....guess its hard to keep track after a while
laugh.gif

The two stores will be getting a worldwide exclusive pre-release next week
nerd.gif
....need to see this!

as for me....STILL waiting on a pickup
tired.gif
devil.gif

purple sneaks - u could pretreat them with some scrubbing prior to throwing them in....i usually put some"shout" on any stains and throw them in the wash.

Originally Posted by JDMFanatic

mayhemgatz with the ebay looks
pimp.gif

too bad those clots are probably fake... too good to be true
fwiw, the same seller sold a pair of size 11 CLOTs last week for $167 plus $15 shipping. 320387980470

Originally Posted by Cleveland222

All in all..............my Best $11 pick-up ever!!!

Here's a group shot....On the left is the pair from 2003 I've been trying to replace.....On the right is the $11 pair I just got off e-bay from 2001

dude I hate you. sig check. those are size 12 or 13 though right? very very nice cleanup job. i'm jealous of that shoe. my favorite colorway of alltime of any shoe. and probably my favorite runner. nice.

Mayhemgatz, thanks for the info. i just started scrubbing some hard spots on the shoes. im just gonna use this stubborn stain remover stick i have since i donthave shout, it works wonders

is there a dude named wilson in the amfam? somebody named wilson called kicks/HI 5x yesterday asking stuff like what do you guys think about the shoe?is it really nice?

i couldn't make it down there but as of yesterday, they still had about 5 pairs left - not sure what sizes. $100 plus shipping (808) 941-9191.

Originally Posted by denverairforce

Originally Posted by JDMFanatic

mayhemgatz with the ebay looks
pimp.gif

too bad those clots are probably fake... too good to be true
fwiw, the same seller sold a pair of size 11 CLOTs last week for $167 plus $15 shipping. 320387980470

yea the boxtag is just mad off... and the shape of the shoe does not look like the normal shape.. looks a lot more like the newer ugly AM1 shapes..

bigred, purple, & kvn.....you're all welcome......i wasn't gonna post the size 14 links but then i remembered someone in heresaying it was hard to come by dope stuff in that size so i figured why not post 'em......i thought it was hard enough for size 12-13'ers to findstuff....but damn....being a size 14, even GR's must be on tier 0 status lmao

KVN

does that stuff clean your suede well? does it leave the suede looking like a tennis ball?

cris

don't think i can get the tee right now... still no funds ATM
frown.gif

I should be able to get you guys those QS AM1s for cheaper than those online stores, my dude helped me get mine

Not sure about the tennis ball effect but i'll post pix tonite. I think you just need a good suede brush for it. Aye cris shoot me your paypal email. I gotyou today! Sorry bro just got in from SD an totally forgot to pay you before I left.

Originally Posted by denverairforce

Originally Posted by Cleveland222

All in all..............my Best $11 pick-up ever!!!

Here's a group shot....On the left is the pair from 2003 I've been trying to replace.....On the right is the $11 pair I just got off e-bay from 2001

dude I hate you. sig check. those are size 12 or 13 though right? very very nice cleanup job. i'm jealous of that shoe. my favorite colorway of all time of any shoe. and probably my favorite runner. nice.

Ya, they're a size 13 so please don't hate me.
laugh.gif
I knowyou're lookin for an 11; I'll keep my eye out for a pair, and let ya know if I come across one.

Mayhem: I already washed them a few times. I'll work on the toeboxes with a toothbrush when I have time. I hear Oxyclean does the trick....if notI'll resort to bleech, and be extra careful.

Since everyone is one the cleaning subject. My buddy spilt beer all over my safari 90s. I think the toe is nubuck, maybe suede. Hot water and a tooth brushwith detergent doesn't seem like the best idea to me for some reason. Any ideas...

Today (repost)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom