TEAM AM FAM aka AIR MAX FAMILY THREAD (New Application Process)

Status
Not open for further replies.
maaaaaaaannnnnnnnn...USAs '09 SJs anyday. Id rather spend 300 on USAs the $100 on those SJs. Just my opinion.

Here are pics in natural light for those that inquired:

Here is the ID options as well:

Base: Midnight Fog but black would yield a great result also

Tip & Mudguard: Silver

Quarter: Reflective Pink Flash

Overlay: Reflective Pink Flash

Swoosh: Reflective Hot Red but Beet would yield a great result also

Lining: Beet

Laces: Hot Red

Midsole: Silver

Outsole: Hot Red but Beet would yield a great result also

Hope this helps anyone looking to make a similar pair.

Originally Posted by s dubl

maaaaaaaannnnnnnnn...USAs '09 SJs anyday. Id rather spend 300 on USAs the $100 on those SJs. Just my opinion.

that's the truth right there, and I completely agree.

Mike- got your e-mail. contemplating.....I'll get back to ya shortly. you have the worst timing btw!
laugh.gif

^^^you know what...I'll change my mind on that. I would cop the SJs for $100 to sell to buy the USAs haha.

Originally Posted by Cleveland222

Originally Posted by s dubl

that's the truth right there, and I completely agree.

Mike- got your e-mail. contemplating.....I'll get back to ya shortly. you have the worst timing btw!
laugh.gif
Yes, I know the only thing my timing is good for....is getting to work early so I can immediately log into NT
laugh.gif

Taking a (very short) break from the iD's.
Got this pair today.
West Coast Brown/Haze
Got it overseas, don't know the release date for the U.S
308866 -231

What's going on, AMFAM! Here goes my application.
happy.gif

I've been a longtime lurker with this thread and the original one before it. Members here really treat one another like family, which is real illy.I've never wanted to be a part of a "team" on the internet, but this team is definitely an exception.

My name is Raymond, and I'm located in Daly City (10 minutes from SF) and Sacramento.

I've been "collecting" since late 2001 / early 2002. To be honest, I didn't consider casually wearing an AM and adding it to my collectionuntil the Nike dropped the HOA campaign in 2005. Like the masses of members of NT and other sneaker forums, I purchased a pair of the Infrared90s. Numerousmonths later, sleepers from the HOA campaign began to hit outlets for $40 and under. At this point, I was a pretty overweight kid (45 pounds to be exact), andI wanted to shed the weight. There couldn't be a more fitting time to purchase some new runners for better health. I purchased the Women's HOA 93(Limes) HOA 95 (Grapes), in hopes of becoming healthy. I thought the investment wouldn't be that bad because if I quit, I'd have a nice pair to wearcasually
laugh.gif
. Months pass, MANY miles were logged, my AMs looked worse andworse after every run, but, most importantly, I lost the that extra 40 pounds. AMs, especially the two mentioned, were the stepping stone to better health forme, and they will be kept as a daily reminder that hard work pays off. Ever since then, I sold many sneakers to get funds for AMs because they looked real goodand were lighter compred to most of the AF1s and basketball sneakers I was wearing.

I wear a size 8-8.5. My favorite AM is the 90 with the 1 and 95 not far behind. My AM Grails are Undefeated 90iDs / 1iDs, Viotech 1iDs and Atmos Safaris.I've sold about 10 pairs of AMs / runners in the past (some of which I greatly regret selling)... Aquamarine Huarache Lights, Lime90s that I customized tohave the same blocking as the Infrareds (a few weeks after the project was completed, AMs were available for iDs
indifferent.gif
ohwell.gif
) and Huf1s.

Here's my collection. I know I don't have serious stuff like you all here, but I'm pretty humble with it.
2mxn5eq.jpg

5brb85.jpg

2mx52ts.jpg

Front Row (L->R): Infrareds, Women's HOA 90s, Friendly Footballs, Copper / Pinks

Second Row: Slate 95s (considering selling these for iD funds
wink.gif
laugh.gif
), Coral Pegasus, HOA 180 (these too)
wink.gif
, Escape93s.

Back: PennyIIiDs, Clerks, Atmos, Huarache (these too
wink.gif
)

And, as seen in the pick-up thread...

2z70wvp.jpg

Crepe AM90s for $78 shipped (worn once). FINALLY! These were one of the biggest grails from my list!

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dl...97601&_sacat=See-All-Categories&_fvi=1&_rdc=1

P.S. Sorry for all the intruding I've been doing in here recently
embarassed.gif
. iDs got me all excited, and looking at AMs doesn't hurt, right?
laugh.gif

Ray, track down my Hua Lights I sold you a million years ago, then I'll instantly put you in, haha....j/p.

For real though Ray, if you've read the 1st page, then you should be good.

Get at me when the time is right.

Cris.

Definitely, Cris!

P.S. - I'm interested in your magazines from that other site. haha I need some prints for my room.

^ For sure....I can drop them off at your Crib and/or Work (still at the same place??), of course, depending on time....for all that, $40.

Cris.

Dope. I quit from there! I work parttime with my Aunt's realty business now. I'll let you know when I have the extra funds.

And check that other site and contact jerjer408 regarding the Lights.

Originally Posted by crisone

Originally Posted by jwdanklefs

Originally Posted by itsmedallas

Btw Cris were you into graff before?
Been curious too...

Who in here was or is NOT into graff is my question?

............Oh yeah, once I got my hands on "Subway Art" when I was a kid, it was over, here's some stuff I have in my pic host:

Some doodling, haha, the sketch on the bottom of the paper says, "Niketalk":

More sketching:

That's about it, I have more, when I dig'm up, I'll post.

Cris.
Here's a few scans of some stuff I did a while back...

Not to turn this into a graf thread but here is a few more...

Notice the Payton's in the first pic and the dunk stencils in the 2nd pic...

Waits for Tellyjesko to post...

JWDan- I was into it for awhile man. I still love it actually and I still watch YouTube videos from time to time. Old graff man is just insane not this new kidcrap with just basic tags all over city. I like big throw- ups, clean bombs and crazy pieces.

Denverairforce- those stash BWs are beginning to be my new Grail man. Thanks for the positive input

Crisuno- you should slap a clean throw-up for the next set of AM FAM shirts.

^ Nice idea.......

Also, with the Stash BW's, it's a "must have" shoe, it does gooood in the rain, since all the area's are Gore-Tex/Waterproof.

Cris.

Wow at all the IDs man you all killing me in here am having to keep the funds tight with christmas and all

Hopefully a few things in '10 should change so i can go after some of those older styles that i'm missing........

Good stuff ILL, I gotta work on my camera skills. I forgot to include my copper/pinks that ILL has in his front row. Thanx for the reminder ILL andhopefully we'll be part of the fam/team.

Finally after a good 2 weeks of waiting....hopefully the pair I get tomorrow is just as good, if not better.

Since a lot of people seem to have these, had to swap laces..

Originally Posted by crisone

Originally Posted by itsmedallas

Btw Cris were you into graff before?
Been curious too...

Who in here was or is NOT into graff is my question?

............Oh yeah, once I got my hands on "Subway Art" when I was a kid, it was over, here's some stuff I have in my pic host:

Some doodling, haha, the sketch on the bottom of the paper says, "Niketalk":

More sketching:

That's about it, I have more, when I dig'm up, I'll post.

Cris.
Here's a few scans of some stuff I did a few years back...

why you got a small penis under your initials/signed tag? jake, let me rethink crashing at your crib during SASU...
eyes.gif

j/p
laugh.gif

that is a "longhorn" i presume?

Haha Greg....

I was also into graff pretty heavy in the mid 90s. Mainly throw ups, and tags. Never got into peacing myself (was never good at it). Still appreciate nicestyles when I'm driving though heavily bombed cities.
smokin.gif
My city is mostly toys or gangsters.

Dope stuff Cris!

Originally Posted by brickSB

why you got a small penis under your initials/signed tag? jake, let me rethink crashing at your crib during SASU...
eyes.gif

j/p
laugh.gif

that is a "longhorn" i presume?
I knew I was gonna get it from someone... lol....

Yes it actually is a longhorn. My brother was in college at Texas Tech and started putting longhorns with X's for eyes on all his achitecture work, then Istarted doing it in like 5th grade, minus the X's. I was always looking at all his stuff and trying to emulate him. Funny thing is, he ended up graduatingfrom UT...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom