TEAM AM FAM aka AIR MAX FAMILY THREAD (New Application Process)

Status
Not open for further replies.
^ Thank you, sir.

Did nobody like the old logo Spurs inspired ones that I did???
frown.gif
ohwell.gif
tired.gif
I thought I struck gold with those.
laugh.gif

Screw it, I'm re-posting them . . .

2zpjac5.jpg

I will make you like these.
roll.gif
tongue.gif

^They are pretty nice man... I personally think they look better with the white midsole, the black make the shoe look too monotone.

Space - Too bad I hate the Spurs with a passion (Warrior killers
smh.gif
)
laugh.gif
but white sole is better!
r3k4hsttub - Dope pics! Jus curious where do u live?

Originally Posted by crisone

For today.....Bluud Clots:

Cris.

thanks alot for posting that picture Cris, I am sitting in an airport in Cincy, and just sat down and ordered my pair,
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
nice!!

Denver- You were in Vegas? You should've hit me up man.

Gents,-
I wanna make a pair of USA AM 1's. As far as the red goes on the swoosh and back heel,what color do I use? Beet or Hot? Thanx in advance.

Space-
White soles dawg. How about silver soles?

Originally Posted by blakperl

Gents,-
I wanna make a pair of USA AM 1's. As far as the red goes on the swoosh and back heel, what color do I use? Beet or Hot? Thanx in advance.

Space-
beet seems like much more of a true red. hot read is more infra-reddish.

Thanks for the compliments fellas. I'm leaning towards the white midsole, but I needto re-up on some funds before I order some pairs.

blakperl - I was thinking about silver midsoles as well, but I'm going to let the silver air bubblethat we're all forced to have be my hint of silver.
laugh.gif

Space-Dammit!! I forgot all about the plain jane air bubble. Wish we had the option tocolor the bubble. Oh well, I guess the options we have will work for now.

ups man just made my day .. got these off ebay a few days ago for 35 shipped
pimp.gif
damn well-made shoe
leather%201s.jpg

& yea - time to re-finish the floor
laugh.gif

spacej23 wrote:
blakperl - I was thinking about silver midsoles as well, but I'm going to let the silver air bubble that we're all forced to have be my hint of silver.
laugh.gif

Stick with the white midsoles, I should know.
wink.gif

Originally Posted by blakperl

Gents,-
I wanna make a pair of USA AM 1's. As far as the red goes on the swoosh and back heel, what color do I use? Beet or Hot? Thanx in advance.

Space-
I was only there a couple days and had plans with some people for a lot of the time i was there, but i'll keep you in mind next time I go. Iwant to try to make it out there once or twice a year, it's always a lot of fun, just too expensive for my broke ***. and yes like others have said, usebeet. I got my final pair of USA's in while I was on vacation, all the red is beet:

the quality on this pair finally came out good - no stains, no scrapes, decent sized mudguard, the edge of the toe around the mesh is perfectly round, and theshoes aren't warped. my only beef, and the (possible) deal breaker for me, is this angle. it seems like such a small issue but it throws the whole shoeoff for me. the toe looks like it's pointing toward the sky like some elf shoes. it irks me so much. I'm trying to see if I can let it go because Ilove this colorway.

by the way blakperl, I like how you made your message to me in nuggets colors, lol. we had a crazzzzy win last night against the warriors (sorry gsw andbaybully, haha).

T21- is there something wrong with the silver midsoles? Hella paint chipping or something? You had a badexperience with it? Letta brother know.

Denver-Ha! I didn't think you would catch that!
happy.gif

Good looks on tha pic. Pretty simple, beet, obsidian, white & silver. Yeah, hit me up when you're this way.

Jonc- I was told 4 weeks for tha kicks. I know my id shirts came in today and I ordered everythingon the 21st of Dec.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom