TEAM AM FAM aka AIR MAX FAMILY THREAD (New Application Process)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mike...I'm at work and didn't get to catch it....even worse than the Christmas game, or the 1st half against the Kings the other day?
nerd.gif

Forgot, went to see Avatar last night at Imax, we got the 3rd largest screenin the world here (used to be the biggest). Best 3d ever, and the film was great. Hows the form on the main actor, was a nobody until last year, does onecrappy Australian movie, gets noticed, next part is in Terminator, and his 3rd role is the lead in the biggest film of all time. Zero to rich and famous inless than 2 years. Gotta love lady luck.

Originally Posted by gswarriorz

RL - I completely share ur love with the 2009s. I still cant believe that these havent dropped that much in price. Otherwise I'd have a lot
Yea they are a bit pricy, not sure what I'd do without swoosh... but I wouldn't be spending $160 left and right... Can't spend onshoes like I used to.
frown.gif

proto, thanks for the input...iLL, thoe rayguns are too serious....definitely stealing the idea haha...made a couple more; piet mondrian was the inspiration.what do you think?

xeop4.jpg

107l4r5.jpg

peace.

Originally Posted by RL Treyce

so Cris you made those with the previous options and that what the marina looks like ???

..............Yeah, and I forgot what the blue was called back then. I posted this before, but worth posting again....Oh if they had the same options, myClot's would've been dead on:

Damn, 2007.

Cris.

Interesting...

They send these follow up emails asking how your Nike ID experience was....I just wrote over and over again to give us the option to change the color of theair bag and give us a gum sole..Feel like we're being teased a bit. /rant

Cris - Those old AM1 iD screen shots just made me sad. I kick myself each time I see a pair ofolder iD's for being so indecisive, and on top of that, not making a pair of Clots. I guess one can hope that the options will get closer to how they useto be like.
ohwell.gif

UFB - Nice Curry's! I'm not really big when it comes to any shades of brown, but those are an exception.

My take on Tiffany SB inspired iD's . . .

34i3br8.jpg

I would probably get Julep laces though since I have plenty of black and white laces.

Has anyone else come up with a Tiffany inspired pair yet? If so, post them!

^ Tyler, I attempted to do a Diamond Inspired for a homie, but wasn't too pleased with the outcome, I think I saw another person on ISS who did apair.......

Cris.

^^^ Very NICE! Those came out killer.
Tiffany's don't do a damn thing for me.....actually think they're beyone ugly.
ID's above are amazing though!

Cris- Those old options are sooooo nice. Why the hell didn't I order any?

I was watching those Vios too. LOL. This year I will find the right pair damn it!

I'm diggin those Lunar Kayoss as well.

Brian- Sorry to hear about your car troubles......it's just money you never want to spend. So ungratifying. My car's in the shop now....so farit's costing me 3 pairs of ID's.
grin.gif

Have a great day FAM!!

-Andrew-

Here are three more I'd like to share...

af7oqu.jpg

AJIV

ilinls.jpg

Undefeated

1547ytk.jpg

Undefeated

Now, I don't know which two of the fifteen+ to order first
ohwell.gif
laugh.gif

I know I am a fan of the current iD options... But I do want to remind you guys that even when they had the leather going, there were some pretty dope designedgetting made...

A few I found that I havent seen in forever...

Here is one pair JoJo made...
9ab2513e5677741141d1272c7579d9ef63cda88.jpg

Here is one pair Guy made...
6ug1wea.jpg

UltraFlatBlack-very nice

Seems like a lot of viotech pick ups going on lately...I want in!! I missed a good deal a couple weeks ago, so the hunt continues.

^ Nice Ray.....I did the exact same blocking on the AJIV's, but deleted it out of my locker.

Yeah, here's one of my "all leather" ID's when they had that option, tried to make some Purple Devils with the help from KVN, but apparently"cerise" was lighter in person than the color on the screen, I ended up sellin' them:

Cris.

Cris - Yeah, that was the best that I could come up with, and was most pleased with. Ifeel like something is missing though...
nerd.gif

Cleveland - Thanks man. I had a pair of Tiffany's once upon a time, but I wore the hell out of them,and then sold them. I'm just not very into Dunks anymore.

whats up everyone. might post up a collection post soon.

Modz
- looking forward to seeing Avatar tomorrow. I hear nothing, but good things about it. largest screen, is it a Muvico?

C1
- what color is the mudguard on wdywt?

UFB
- currys are fire, one of my favorite cws

ILL
and Space - those rayguns and tiffs are spot on, i'd really like to see how they come out, you plan on getting them?

-Mars

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom