TEAM AM FAM aka AIR MAX FAMILY THREAD (New Application Process)

Status
Not open for further replies.
waddup fam!

been crazy busy packing and moving back to the east coast. great stuff from everyone, here's my contribution from the weekend.

me in infrareds, lady in am1s

ry%3D400

NOT AIR MAX RELATED!!!

But please FAM go to the Simple Dunk Thread and check out what one of OUR own did.
This dude has amazing talent. Please go check my man out
pimp.gif

Lex: That tag is too dope, Sir! I need to up my taggin' game lol

eorr: Stormtrooper iDs lookin' sleek, Sir

Larrivee: Well-done, Sir. I need to purchase some bottles of Angelus myself

Andrew: ILLY AM95-INSPRD iDs, Sir! They're the best rendition in my book. I love their subtlety!

Bully: Crepes... ILLY!

jibby: Clean Infras! I can't wait for warmer Spring days, so I could wear mine

JWD: You aready know, Sir! ILLY is all I have to say!

Thanks for the love on the AMJ 3.5s iDs, FAM! I'm hoping to finish the tag work sometime on the weekend.

Wore Lunartrainers to do my own personal half marathon, but pics would be a no-no lol.

thanks Edwin, and the rest of the FAM for listening and chatting it up during the mix. Next Wed, same time.

peace.

dave

Lovin' the vinyl Prok. I have all of mine in storage still. These for the night to go check out the new Drai's in Hollywood. 
384034206.jpg

found these today....at nordstroms rack!....for 26$!!!!

they were pretty dirty though, as if they were sitting in the back, under boxes and boxes and boxes......for the past 5 years (HOAS)

but i threw them in the washing machine and they came out alright

....but you can sorta see the left shoe's is discolored from being on display somewhere possibly

and also...they are a sz 8....I have to wear these with no insoles....and super thin socks....lol, can't beat the price though!

and before you guys ask:

No there weren't any other pairs, and I'm about 99.999% sure this was just something that was sitting in the back, vs something that was sent to them by a retail supplier....

4segsw.jpg

141mtmv.jpg

and dunks206...
indifferent.gif

me: hey do you want these sunburst lights? they have some here at the outlet
dunks206: I dont like air max lights, thanks though
wink.gif

Tak - Thanks for the 90s info
Austin - Hope ur move went smoothly!
RL - Oh I see what ur talking bout. Hope u get some good deals on Saturday then!
Prok - Thanks again for the mix! Loving these weekly sessions!
AM87 - Wear those things to the ground bro!
Daaz -
eek.gif
Thats a fantasmic find!

gusto1200 wrote:
Lovin' the vinyl Prok. I have all of mine in storage still. These for the night to go check out the new Drai's in Hollywood. 

Let me know how it was.... I been hearing a lot about it. Cant wait to check it out.

lol, great pick up Daaz.

Nice vinyl..........shame about the frees!

Present waiting from wifey when i get home, pics later...

Got these tonight, love the CW. Tried experimenting with the grey lace from my Terra Humaras, but i think i like the white more.

hmm, gray laces look interesting

and nice find on the infrared's.....i wouldnt have cared either for that price
smile.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom