TEAM AM FAM aka AIR MAX FAMILY THREAD (New Application Process)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by larrivee7

And that's cool you used to work for an A/V company, I bet that would be pretty cool to do.
Yeah, it was alot of fun, not to mention, I got ALOT of equipment for very good discounts and/or FREE!!!

I know my parents decked out they're entire new home on the Texas coast with my help...
Dad just walked in there pointing saying "that, and that, and that, and that!"
roll.gif

I had to calm him down from getting to excited and I had to put my mom in the car before she ripped his head off...
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by jibbycanoe

if y'all need me to do a mayhem/mercer st. style AMFAM/voodoo doughnut distribution run then let me know
laugh.gif
*raises hand and waves it wildly* I'm down
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Denver - that pic would be very dope! the book did come with the shoes. i hear u on the ustream, that chat is always crazy...moves as fast as this thread...if not faster
laugh.gif

Seth - thanks
Cris - no SU4 for u? por que?!!

not AM related but runner related:

finally got a pair of these after a lengthy hunt, i don't know why i wanted them so badly but someone posted a pic of them in here once and i fell for them hard! i just won them off ebay today and seller already shipped them out!....many thanks to the saved search function
smokin.gif
...and for the $45 spent that makes it TCA certified cause i almost paid $120 for them a while back in an auction i got sniped on
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by crisone

^ Word..let me try to get a breakdown, for the multi-colored design, correct??? And how many people roughly???

Cris.
Well.... thats a good question... I'll PM you...

Jus......A lot of things going on that weekend, me and my wife's 5 yr Wedding Anni, my best homies Baby Shower/B-day, plus my wife has a Wedding Shower to throw for her Bro's Fiancee, so the kids are with me......

Cris.

ahhh i see, sucks you can't make it but trust...we'll all be repping and u will b there in spirit with the awesome tees you're cooking up 
wink.gif
pimp.gif

neukicks - Hold Tight's looking good. I'd love a pair so much right now.
Cleveland - Keeping the Burst goodness coming. 
pimp.gif

tak - Purples are just so effing crisp. 
pimp.gif

nwt - Great pickup on the Crepes.

adobo - Nice Slates.

daaz - Killer deal on the Clerks 90's. I've missed out on them for a lot more a couple of times.

Mayhem - I'd love one pair of those, let alone a backup. Nice one.

And a few 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
 for all the other stuff i've missed.

Cheeky little pickup from me:

2d8j7kg.jpg

Dave - dope mix last night!!

fam, just saw the laser blue AM90s that are releasing this year as well as the OG pink/blue AM90s (women)...no pics unfortunately, but I'm sure they'll surface soon enough. Nothing else worth mentioning really. 24/7's are hideous
sick.gif

Peace.

Originally Posted by UKBased

Cheeky little pickup from me:
you'll get some nice "cheek" with those on your feet
laugh.gif
smokin.gif
smokin.gif

Dave - dope lights...aside from the horrible toebox, those are sick with the 3M accent.
pimp.gif

btw fam, just saw the laser blue AM90s that are releasing this year

Originally Posted by Mayhemgatz

not AM related but runner related:

finally got a pair of these after a lengthy hunt, i don't know why i wanted them so badly but someone posted a pic of them in here once and i fell for them hard! i just won them off ebay today and seller already shipped them out!....many thanks to the saved search function
smokin.gif
...and for the $45 spent that makes it TCA certified cause i almost paid $120 for them a while back in an auction i got sniped on
laugh.gif
I beat a few pairs of these as well as the blue and silver colorway working in freezers for Freschetta and Red Baron pizza a few years back!!! Got them both at Ross for 29 schmakaroos!

EDIT: I had to throw a pair away and then I sold the beat blue and silver pair on ebay for $30 something plus shipping... 
roll.gif

Very comfortable but an easy shoe to roll an ankle with because of the rolled outsole on the heal...
ohwell.gif

FAM!

back from the dirty bird...pretty cool city indeed.
picked these up for the cheapness at the Nike store...

4425348701_d7256b833c_o.jpg

what up fam.

modz, nice pick up

lex , clean bw's i need to break my pair out as well

neu, dope drury's cant get enough of my pair too

cleve/andrew, i see you
pimp.gif

tak, clean man

larrivee, dope shot

nwt, dope pick up.. those are growing on me

cris, i have yet to scoop a pair of '09s i need to.. but at a good price

east, nice

mayhem, sick i want those!

dave,
pimp.gif

ukbased,
pimp.gif

peace fam. im sick today gotta get some medicine and food.

I know I keep asking this, but who all is coming down for Sneaks Up IV here in San Antonio?

I am trying to get a head count for # of kicks on display so we know how many tables to reserve for Team Am Fam as well as hooking you guys up with a place to stay... Post up and let me know!!!!

Also need to know who in the FAM is wanting a TAF X SU4 T? Details not known yet but C1 ever disappoint?

Shoot me a PM with a size

Originally Posted by eorr23

tak-
mad.gif

Hey.......Im not the only size 12er in the FAM with a pair  either
nerd.gif
  Its okay eorr23, there's a few pairs Ive seen you post that had me feeling the same
mad.gif

Hey Fam,

quick heads up, sorry if posted...

I know theyre not AMs but some of us are fans of the footscape.

The Nike factory store in south Chicago has the blk/blue/whites on sale for $37.97 in case any1's interested.

Originally Posted by jwdanklefs

Very comfortable but an easy shoe to roll an ankle with because of the rolled outsole on the heal...
ohwell.gif
sick.gif
....i see some accidents in my future if i'm not careful
roll.gif

Mike - Hey!.....[ludacris]who the @#$@ u talking about?! not me, couldn't be me....nahhhhhh not me...[/ludacris]
laugh.gif
nerd.gif

Mike/Blackred - these?
nerd.gif

footscape-blue-blk-5.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom