team late night

What's good team.
My sleep schedule cycles pretty consistently every month.

On average, I get 9 hours of sleep.

Beginning of the month I'll be asleep around 10pm. End of the month I'll be waking up at 10pm.

Sitting in my car studying income tax now, listening to

pimp.gif

I stay up until like 5 am every night. I couldn't sleep now if i tried.
30t6p3b.gif

Listening to some music. Trying to put off studying for this calc test I have tomorrow.

Havent gone to class in like 2 weeks 
sick.gif

i used to be able to stay up late but now its like a rarity
laugh.gif
dont know why I've been staying up lately thoe,been thinking about my brother a lot maybe thats why...

pimp.gif

Polyphasic Sleep/Self-Employed >> ___________

nerd.gif
 Don't mess with Polyphasic Sleep man. It has drove many inventors into a world of craziness. Everything I do is super-radical. 
laugh.gif

i used to average 5-6 hours a night between working out school etc. but now i'm at like 8-12 a night
ohwell.gif

i need to get my life back

pimp.gif

nerd.gif
 Don't mess with Polyphasic Sleep man. It has drove many inventors into a world of craziness. Everything I do is super-radical. 
laugh.gif

I think I might start. I am also self- employed 
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by TroyMcClure

pimp.gif

nerd.gif
laugh.gif

nerd.gif

Read about the negatives first though. It's really hard to turn off. And they say it drives you crazy overtime, and eventually kills your brain. Personally, I think I am Superman.  Once you get going (it takes awhile to get use to it, and during the trial phase you will be out of it for the most part), it is extremely hard to turn off. Even once you get back to a normal uniphasic (?) sleep schedule, it will randomly come back and hit you with the polyphasic sleep intervals.
Polyphasic Sleep + Warrior Diet = 
eek.gif
 Super-human status.

Originally Posted by buggz05

pimp.gif

nerd.gif
laugh.gif

nerd.gif
Read about the negatives first though. It's really hard to turn off. And they say it drives you crazy overtime, and eventually kills your brain. Personally, I think I am Superman.  Once you get going (it takes awhile to get use to it, and during the trial phase you will be out of it for the most part), it is extremely hard to turn off. Even once you get back to a normal uniphasic (?) sleep schedule, it will randomly come back and hit you with the polyphasic sleep intervals.
eek.gif
 Super-human status.

could you elaborate on this a bit further?

Originally Posted by Hendrix Watermelon

Originally Posted by buggz05

nerd.gif
eek.gif
 Super-human status.
could you elaborate on this a bit further?
google ...

http://www.dustincurtis.com/sleep.html

I prefer to work during the evening so I'm usually up until at least after midnight, but sometimes 2-3 am. I like to sleep in late.

Back
Top Bottom