====(Team LUNARlite) == (GRAVITY is our ENEMY!)====

Ray These LunarEclipse look SICK! Im liking the chrome looking Nike check. I will not be paying $130 though ill tell you that!

Via Nicekicks

Nike will introduce a new model in the growing Lunar-based runner catalog soon with the LunarEclipse+. A Flywire, mesh and suede upper sits on a Lunar sole, which will surely be seen in a variety of ultra-bright colors. The introductory colorways introduced at a Nike Running event look to be relying on multiple shades of grey for the upper and allowing the sole to add color accents.

Nike LunarEclipse+
Fall/Winter 2010

Ray These LunarEclipse look SICK! Im liking the chrome looking Nike check. I will not be paying $130 though ill tell you that!

Via Nicekicks

Nike will introduce a new model in the growing Lunar-based runner catalog soon with the LunarEclipse+. A Flywire, mesh and suede upper sits on a Lunar sole, which will surely be seen in a variety of ultra-bright colors. The introductory colorways introduced at a Nike Running event look to be relying on multiple shades of grey for the upper and allowing the sole to add color accents.

Nike LunarEclipse+
Fall/Winter 2010

J: ILLLY find! Those pics were *righted click *saved! They're definitely the best I've seen.

J: ILLLY find! Those pics were *righted click *saved! They're definitely the best I've seen.

Dunno if this has been posted in here, sorry Ray if it has

http://sneakernews.com/20...r-display-nike-harajuku/

nike-harajuku-lunarglide-2-chandelier-display-01.jpg

nike-harajuku-lunarglide-2-chandelier-display-02.jpg

Lunar Eclipse's will be my first pair of shoes with Lunar technology. That grey/red combo and the design is absurd. It's going to be hard to hold off training/running in those.

Lunar Eclipse's will be my first pair of shoes with Lunar technology. That grey/red combo and the design is absurd. It's going to be hard to hold off training/running in those.

The Lunar Eclipse will debut in the Grey / Volt (Mens) and White / Volt / Cherry (Womens) cws (pictured on the previous page).
196cf7d1f73ce4a00eb23aa638dd7ab8.jpg

10.bmp

Come November, Nike will launch two more cws for each gender. Those I'm not sure which ones, but it may be these...

Mens:
408582-110.jpg

nike-lunareclipse-grey-blue-catalog-preview.jpg

nike-lunar-eclipse-black-2010.jpg

Womens:
408580_1_greywhiteredplum.jpg

408580_1_sailneutralgrey.jpg

As for myself, Training Day 12 - LunarFly (unds) to log 5M for Tempo Thursday 
phpmA6jpe-Training%20Day%2012%20(5M)%20-%20LunarFly%20Orange.jpg

The Lunar Eclipse will debut in the Grey / Volt (Mens) and White / Volt / Cherry (Womens) cws (pictured on the previous page).
196cf7d1f73ce4a00eb23aa638dd7ab8.jpg

10.bmp

Come November, Nike will launch two more cws for each gender. Those I'm not sure which ones, but it may be these...

Mens:
408582-110.jpg

nike-lunareclipse-grey-blue-catalog-preview.jpg

nike-lunar-eclipse-black-2010.jpg

Womens:
408580_1_greywhiteredplum.jpg

408580_1_sailneutralgrey.jpg

As for myself, Training Day 12 - LunarFly (unds) to log 5M for Tempo Thursday 
phpmA6jpe-Training%20Day%2012%20(5M)%20-%20LunarFly%20Orange.jpg

JC5123 nice find!

Ray - These Eclipses are sick. Im anxious to see them in better lighting from different angles, but they have the potential to me to be one of the nicest Lunars.

JC5123 nice find!

Ray - These Eclipses are sick. Im anxious to see them in better lighting from different angles, but they have the potential to me to be one of the nicest Lunars.

anybody else besides me think these are the best colorways so far for the lunarglide 2's? so simple, yet so smooth. these w/ some black socks....
pimp.gif

nike-lunarglide2-grey-white-3.jpg

anybody else besides me think these are the best colorways so far for the lunarglide 2's? so simple, yet so smooth. these w/ some black socks....
pimp.gif

nike-lunarglide2-grey-white-3.jpg

J: Word!

NWT: I will definitely be doing the same. I'll probably have a pair in January

More info regarding the Eclipse+ (courtesy of Ernest, Nike Running Product Manager)

- Softer than the LunarGlide with a wider range of support

- Elimination of the firmer carrier under balls of the feet, which is replaced by 33% more Lunarfoam with no increase of thickness in front portion of the midsole

- 12.0 oz in Men's (size 10)

- 9.6 oz in Women's (size
glasses.gif

- Fits 1/2 smaller, so 1/2 size up to your usual size

All in all, the LunarEclipse offers both a high level of cushioning (meaning soft cushioning) and a high level of guidance (dynamic support).

Back
Top Bottom