====(Team LUNARlite) == (GRAVITY is our ENEMY!)====

[h1]Nike LunarEclipse+[/h1]
nike-lunareclipse-sneaker-0.jpg

Nike presents yet another interesting and innovative running shoe, that fuses some of their newest technologies into a nice looking piece of footwear – the Nike LunarEclipse+.

“Expanding on the possibilities of the LunarGlide+, the Eclipse is a new flagship for this division of the brand (arguably—given Nike’s origins—the most important division too), and it didn’t disappoint.

Flywire and that no-sew paneling is pushed to the limit here, with some shades of grey and black on the upper. The vast silver heel swoosh isn’t subtle, but it’s an eyecatcher—the branding on Spring’s pieces really goes all out in that department, nodding to some ‘97 Zoom spirit. In terms of colours, that mix of the madcap and muted is repeated on upcoming trend pieces like Wildwood reduxes and duck boot reworkings, while sticking with the lineage of the original Lunar Racer. Where sturdier versions of that shoe came off clumsy, two years on, they’ve sussed a solution.

MY GOODNESS! The Eclipses look absolutely ILLY!

IMO, it has already taken the best looking Lunar title. Also is that a translucent sole I see (well part of it)?!? Man, these will be purchased! From all the reviews and specs that I've read, it's likely that the Eclipses should perform exceptionally well, BUT I don't think I have the "pair" to find out for myself firsthand.

edit:
Ron: I wish I knew of a site that has a comprehensive collection of all the Lunars and their cws. That would be DOPE!

MY GOODNESS! The Eclipses look absolutely ILLY!

IMO, it has already taken the best looking Lunar title. Also is that a translucent sole I see (well part of it)?!? Man, these will be purchased! From all the reviews and specs that I've read, it's likely that the Eclipses should perform exceptionally well, BUT I don't think I have the "pair" to find out for myself firsthand.

edit:
Ron: I wish I knew of a site that has a comprehensive collection of all the Lunars and their cws. That would be DOPE!

yea c4 the eclipse is going to retail for $130, i spoke with some store reps and they said they are a step above the glides and they said they've never felt a running shoe like that ever and were stoked about getting them for running...i told them that ive heard the glides 2 are stiff and she said yes the newer lunars are stiffer than the old ones but she said these are better than the glides and good with cushioning but with good support.

so i guess we'll see....im not sure if ill spend $130 but ill see if i can wait it out.

yea c4 the eclipse is going to retail for $130, i spoke with some store reps and they said they are a step above the glides and they said they've never felt a running shoe like that ever and were stoked about getting them for running...i told them that ive heard the glides 2 are stiff and she said yes the newer lunars are stiffer than the old ones but she said these are better than the glides and good with cushioning but with good support.

so i guess we'll see....im not sure if ill spend $130 but ill see if i can wait it out.

ACGs up there are pretty clean....

brought these out today...
1e5d0z.jpg

wifey wore lunars as well...
yc8j.jpg

ACGs up there are pretty clean....

brought these out today...
1e5d0z.jpg

wifey wore lunars as well...
yc8j.jpg

Originally Posted by ILLustRAYt

Drew: Those are the Lunar Mariahs. Although it's a "fusion", a mixing of the og Mariah upper and Lunaracer 1 midsole, they may be the shoes you're looking for. I've seen the White / Blue / Pink cw at the San Leandro outlet for $35 (i think). Try giving them a call if they do phone orders. If not, I can pick them up for you and ship out.

Here's a pair on NDC and some (+) reviews...

http://store.nike.com/us/...ne/cid-100701/pid-303364
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
. anyone know if they still have any left?

Originally Posted by ILLustRAYt

Drew: Those are the Lunar Mariahs. Although it's a "fusion", a mixing of the og Mariah upper and Lunaracer 1 midsole, they may be the shoes you're looking for. I've seen the White / Blue / Pink cw at the San Leandro outlet for $35 (i think). Try giving them a call if they do phone orders. If not, I can pick them up for you and ship out.

Here's a pair on NDC and some (+) reviews...

http://store.nike.com/us/...ne/cid-100701/pid-303364
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
. anyone know if they still have any left?

An extension to my previous post...

Lance finished at 2:50 in those in the 08 Boston Marathon. I hope I'll own them one day, and race in Boston...
happy.gif

118ltmp.jpg

-edit-
Koopa: A fellow NTer called that outlet, and informed me that they were marked down to $21.99, but they sold out...

An extension to my previous post...

Lance finished at 2:50 in those in the 08 Boston Marathon. I hope I'll own them one day, and race in Boston...
happy.gif

118ltmp.jpg

-edit-
Koopa: A fellow NTer called that outlet, and informed me that they were marked down to $21.99, but they sold out...

thanks Ray and Assasin! I remember wanting the OG Volt colorway, but didnt like the sliver swoosh...when I saw these I knew I had to have em......on clearance on swoosh
tongue.gif

thanks Ray and Assasin! I remember wanting the OG Volt colorway, but didnt like the sliver swoosh...when I saw these I knew I had to have em......on clearance on swoosh
tongue.gif

Hey everyone,

I just bought a pair of the Lunarfly's from Finish Line in a 11.5. Do the rest of the Lunar line fit the same or are some models narrower than others? I want to know before I purchase another pair.

Hey everyone,

I just bought a pair of the Lunarfly's from Finish Line in a 11.5. Do the rest of the Lunar line fit the same or are some models narrower than others? I want to know before I purchase another pair.

Hey everyone,

Hey everyone,

I would say it varies among the models.

The ones that fit narrow for me are the first generation of Lunars, the LunarTrainers and Lunaracers.

I would say it varies among the models.

The ones that fit narrow for me are the first generation of Lunars, the LunarTrainers and Lunaracers.

Back
Top Bottom