====(Team LUNARlite) == (GRAVITY is our ENEMY!)====

Originally Posted by never wear them

They are the goat lunars dude... An all mesh upper... And lunar as your foundation!?!?

Can't ask for anything better. That's why you like the lunarfly

Yessir! They're very similar in that regard, but Fly's lack the responsivness of the LTs.

J: Gotta love FNL markdowns!

@Ray/Edwin - Yes, I think of all the Lunar shoes I find the LunarGlides to be the most supportive. You definitely get more shoe with the LG than the Lunarflys. But I love the Lunarfly's mesh upper. Been deciding btw the white/red, white/blk and the blk/grey....and I think I'm getting the black/grey this week.

@Insta/Ron - Those Elite Trail QS are smokin'....hope we get a shot at those in the US

And tell me if you guys are experiencing this...I found no break in time with LunarGlide 1s, but with the LunarGlide 2s I felt I have had to break them in. Supposedly everything is the same with the Lunarlite/Lunarlon, but I'm getting a different feel with the LG2s.

Also, I find the LG2's plasticy Flywire side vent...

2mrz5e0.jpg

...to bend & crease once broken-in, compared to the rubbery compound of the LG1. So much that I notice it on the left foot of my pair. I know the LG2 FW is supposed to be more responsive, but I find that plastic-like stuff to suck.

IMO, LG1 > LG 2

@Ray/Edwin - Yes, I think of all the Lunar shoes I find the LunarGlides to be the most supportive. You definitely get more shoe with the LG than the Lunarflys. But I love the Lunarfly's mesh upper. Been deciding btw the white/red, white/blk and the blk/grey....and I think I'm getting the black/grey this week.

@Insta/Ron - Those Elite Trail QS are smokin'....hope we get a shot at those in the US

And tell me if you guys are experiencing this...I found no break in time with LunarGlide 1s, but with the LunarGlide 2s I felt I have had to break them in. Supposedly everything is the same with the Lunarlite/Lunarlon, but I'm getting a different feel with the LG2s.

2mrz5e0.jpg

...to bend & crease once broken-in, compared to the rubbery compound of the LG1. So much that I notice it on the left foot of my pair. I know the LG2 FW is supposed to be more responsive, but I find that plastic-like stuff to suck.

IMO, LG1 > LG 2

Still havent pulled the trigger on the trainers, hoping the black ones at the outlets are still around in a few weeks

Yes sir and Rewards coupons
smile.gif

Flint I agree with you on the LG 2's that flywire doesnt feel right. Im defenitely a bigger fan of the LG1

Still havent pulled the trigger on the trainers, hoping the black ones at the outlets are still around in a few weeks

Yes sir and Rewards coupons
smile.gif

Flint I agree with you on the LG 2's that flywire doesnt feel right. Im defenitely a bigger fan of the LG1

Ron/Flint: I'd opt for dark colored LFly's because the white gets dirty FAST (peep my pic above haha), and it's not a nice sight haha! Also thanks for that review on the Glide 2s. I never tried a pair, but after reading about your experience, I'm definitely sticking with the Glide 1s.

I'm still on the
nerd.gif
 for the Electric Greens, #1 on my "To Copp List" haha

Ron/Flint: I'd opt for dark colored LFly's because the white gets dirty FAST (peep my pic above haha), and it's not a nice sight haha! Also thanks for that review on the Glide 2s. I never tried a pair, but after reading about your experience, I'm definitely sticking with the Glide 1s.

I'm still on the
nerd.gif
 for the Electric Greens, #1 on my "To Copp List" haha

Dope, Chris!

I spotted these the other day. They're iDs from 08. I should've done at least one pair!
2dvr5w0.jpg

Dope, Chris!

I spotted these the other day. They're iDs from 08. I should've done at least one pair!
2dvr5w0.jpg

Originally Posted by FLINTGREY

IMO, LG1 > LG 2

thats one thing i really dont like about the lg 2s... they look so damn sick...

and yeah, i feel like this new lunar is more stiff in some way... after a couple wears, they feel good.

and i have 2 lunartrainers saved in my locker i think. damn i wish i woulda just bought em
they were only 100$ even.... what a shame... you snooze, you lose.

Originally Posted by FLINTGREY

IMO, LG1 > LG 2

thats one thing i really dont like about the lg 2s... they look so damn sick...

and yeah, i feel like this new lunar is more stiff in some way... after a couple wears, they feel good.

and i have 2 lunartrainers saved in my locker i think. damn i wish i woulda just bought em
they were only 100$ even.... what a shame... you snooze, you lose.

^ Word! I unfortunately did... SMH

Training Day 16 - LunarTrainer to log 5M in ~29 minutes for Tempo Thursday.
2ajnc6h.jpg

^ Word! I unfortunately did... SMH

Training Day 16 - LunarTrainer to log 5M in ~29 minutes for Tempo Thursday.
2ajnc6h.jpg

thanks to Ray for all the info and education on lunar runners and i finally decided buy a pair today at finishline.  I tried on the glides, flys, elites, swifts, rejuvenates, and i must admit the flys were the best in terms of comfort and it was a great fit.  im sure these will be butter on the distance runs....im just thinking if these are appropriate for sprints, any opinions guys???

i wonder if the cushiness of the flys would be counter productive for sprinting since im sure you foot needs to feel the ground when running hard and fast....any recommendations guys??? ill give them a go this weekend and see how they hold up for distance and for sprints.

THANKS AGAIN RAY!!! I am one step towards Team Lunar!!!

Nike Lunar Fly+ Grey/Royal/White/Electric Green
3d515ee6311ef03206b1175acc5d9c5654e0c24.jpg

thanks to Ray for all the info and education on lunar runners and i finally decided buy a pair today at finishline.  I tried on the glides, flys, elites, swifts, rejuvenates, and i must admit the flys were the best in terms of comfort and it was a great fit.  im sure these will be butter on the distance runs....im just thinking if these are appropriate for sprints, any opinions guys???

i wonder if the cushiness of the flys would be counter productive for sprinting since im sure you foot needs to feel the ground when running hard and fast....any recommendations guys??? ill give them a go this weekend and see how they hold up for distance and for sprints.

THANKS AGAIN RAY!!! I am one step towards Team Lunar!!!

Nike Lunar Fly+ Grey/Royal/White/Electric Green
3d515ee6311ef03206b1175acc5d9c5654e0c24.jpg

Drew: Dope choice, and you're welcome! I'm glad I could help. Also, I look into the Lunaracer 1 or 2, as they're both designed for speed.

For myself, Training Day 17 - LunarTrainers to log 10M Downtown SF. The climbs / hills were pretty serious!
de1r89.jpg

Drew: Dope choice, and you're welcome! I'm glad I could help. Also, I look into the Lunaracer 1 or 2, as they're both designed for speed.

For myself, Training Day 17 - LunarTrainers to log 10M Downtown SF. The climbs / hills were pretty serious!
de1r89.jpg

Back
Top Bottom