====(Team LUNARlite) == (GRAVITY is our ENEMY!)====

Drew: Those are the Lunar Mariahs. Although it's a "fusion", a mixing of the og Mariah upper and Lunaracer 1 midsole, they may be the shoes you're looking for. I've seen the White / Blue / Pink cw at the San Leandro outlet for $35 (i think). Try giving them a call if they do phone orders. If not, I can pick them up for you and ship out.

Here's a pair on NDC and some (+) reviews...

http://store.nike.com/us/...ne/cid-100701/pid-303364

Drew: Those are the Lunar Mariahs. Although it's a "fusion", a mixing of the og Mariah upper and Lunaracer 1 midsole, they may be the shoes you're looking for. I've seen the White / Blue / Pink cw at the San Leandro outlet for $35 (i think). Try giving them a call if they do phone orders. If not, I can pick them up for you and ship out.

Here's a pair on NDC and some (+) reviews...

http://store.nike.com/us/...ne/cid-100701/pid-303364

Hi,
I've been wearing Lunar's for some time now, here is what I have, love those shoes,

Nice pics everyone,

Sun.

Hi,
I've been wearing Lunar's for some time now, here is what I have, love those shoes,

Nice pics everyone,

Sun.

Never thought id be saying this but I need pair of PEK's in an 11
ohwell.gif
Anyone have the style number or know a spot that still has them?

Never thought id be saying this but I need pair of PEK's in an 11
ohwell.gif
Anyone have the style number or know a spot that still has them?

^^^
I made a phone order a week ago. Heres the info you need...

366644 - 014

ONTARIO MILLS FACTORY (110) 909-980-2448

^^^
I made a phone order a week ago. Heres the info you need...

366644 - 014

ONTARIO MILLS FACTORY (110) 909-980-2448

Those Pek-Peks are dope!

Ron: How much were they over there? Oh and LWoods ILLY!

For myself, Training Day 18 - LunarFly to log 10M again in SF. I saw a cool rocketship art piece during run, so I had to snap a pic with my Lunars!
6prhqh.jpg

Those Pek-Peks are dope!

Ron: How much were they over there? Oh and LWoods ILLY!

For myself, Training Day 18 - LunarFly to log 10M again in SF. I saw a cool rocketship art piece during run, so I had to snap a pic with my Lunars!
6prhqh.jpg

^^^
2 pairs to NY was $150 shipped.

Do you know a site that has all the Lunar models and colorways?

I wish I bought the first Lunaracer and Lunartrainer.

When they first released, I always thought lunar technology was gimmicky.

^^^
2 pairs to NY was $150 shipped.

Do you know a site that has all the Lunar models and colorways?

I wish I bought the first Lunaracer and Lunartrainer.

When they first released, I always thought lunar technology was gimmicky.

Nice custom job on those Fly's again Ray!

Im hoping the Orlando outlet still has the PEK's for $42 went back a few pages and saw it but couldnt get anyone on the phone today :smh:, if not Ontario Mills it is. Thanks again fam!

Nice custom job on those Fly's again Ray!

Im hoping the Orlando outlet still has the PEK's for $42 went back a few pages and saw it but couldnt get anyone on the phone today :smh:, if not Ontario Mills it is. Thanks again fam!

Originally Posted by instaPUMP

Does anyone know how these Rejuven8 mids fit?
True? small/big?

Mister-Cartoon-x-Nike-Lunar-Rejuven8-Mid-Black-White1.jpg
camarillo had these in the highlighter yellow in a size 9 and 8.5 (i think it was a 8.5) and i believe they were samples but yea that all i saw of those, didnt get the price...hash wall.

Originally Posted by instaPUMP

Does anyone know how these Rejuven8 mids fit?
True? small/big?

Mister-Cartoon-x-Nike-Lunar-Rejuven8-Mid-Black-White1.jpg
camarillo had these in the highlighter yellow in a size 9 and 8.5 (i think it was a 8.5) and i believe they were samples but yea that all i saw of those, didnt get the price...hash wall.

[h1]Nike LunarEclipse+[/h1]
nike-lunareclipse-sneaker-0.jpg

Nike presents yet another interesting and innovative running shoe, that fuses some of their newest technologies into a nice looking piece of footwear – the Nike LunarEclipse+.

“Expanding on the possibilities of the LunarGlide+, the Eclipse is a new flagship for this division of the brand (arguably—given Nike’s origins—the most important division too), and it didn’t disappoint.

Flywire and that no-sew paneling is pushed to the limit here, with some shades of grey and black on the upper. The vast silver heel swoosh isn’t subtle, but it’s an eyecatcher—the branding on Spring’s pieces really goes all out in that department, nodding to some ‘97 Zoom spirit. In terms of colours, that mix of the madcap and muted is repeated on upcoming trend pieces like Wildwood reduxes and duck boot reworkings, while sticking with the lineage of the original Lunar Racer. Where sturdier versions of that shoe came off clumsy, two years on, they’ve sussed a solution.

Back
Top Bottom