====(Team LUNARlite) == (GRAVITY is our ENEMY!)====

why dont u try them on in stores?? stores still carry them you know, once you find your size just order them if they are still around.

why dont u try them on in stores?? stores still carry them you know, once you find your size just order them if they are still around.

Hello everyone!
Here's my small Lunar Family,

And these will be in Boston this Wed.

PS: The Mid's are part of the Climbers pack.
Just got confirmation from Nike that this pack is not releasing in the U.S.

Hello everyone!
Here's my small Lunar Family,

And these will be in Boston this Wed.

PS: The Mid's are part of the Climbers pack.
Just got confirmation from Nike that this pack is not releasing in the U.S.

^^How are those trails? Was planning to get either that or the purple cw

^^How are those trails? Was planning to get either that or the purple cw

^ Yes these are the Nike Lunar Elite Trail "Climbers Pack" QS 541641-300
Released yesterday in Europe.

^ Yes these are the Nike Lunar Elite Trail "Climbers Pack" QS 541641-300
Released yesterday in Europe.

after reading through basically this entire thread, i finally broke down and bought myself some lunars... and i have not been disappointed. i've run in all three pairs and have been very impressed...

2e0jsr5.jpg

dwzvvr.jpg

169rur8.jpg

after reading through basically this entire thread, i finally broke down and bought myself some lunars... and i have not been disappointed. i've run in all three pairs and have been very impressed...

2e0jsr5.jpg

dwzvvr.jpg

169rur8.jpg

BB: I hope they don't disappoint haha!

NFH: GOOD stuff! I'm diggin' the Bostons and the WoodX2s!

JS: NICE! I kinda want both those cws of the Swifts. Crisp pics as well!

For myself, Training Day 22 - LunarTrainer to log 19M for my peak run of the week / month. This is the most I've run since my first race! And apparantly, today was the "Race for a Cure" (for Breast Cancer), a 3M Run/Walk, where I saw a whole lot of PINK. There wre so many participants and supporters! It was pretty dope running aside them!
24d2edg.jpg

BB: I hope they don't disappoint haha!

NFH: GOOD stuff! I'm diggin' the Bostons and the WoodX2s!

JS: NICE! I kinda want both those cws of the Swifts. Crisp pics as well!

For myself, Training Day 22 - LunarTrainer to log 19M for my peak run of the week / month. This is the most I've run since my first race! And apparantly, today was the "Race for a Cure" (for Breast Cancer), a 3M Run/Walk, where I saw a whole lot of PINK. There wre so many participants and supporters! It was pretty dope running aside them!
24d2edg.jpg

Ray-Congrats on finishing the run. Great cause.
I'm very excited for the Elite Mid. FedEx better hurry up!

Kmn2008- I wear mine maybe 2x a month. They're ok. Not the most conf. of the Lunar Family.

Fabio

Ray-Congrats on finishing the run. Great cause.
I'm very excited for the Elite Mid. FedEx better hurry up!

Kmn2008- I wear mine maybe 2x a month. They're ok. Not the most conf. of the Lunar Family.

Fabio

Originally Posted by kmn2008

To those who own Lunar Kayoss.. how well do they hold up?

i've ran in mine about 5 times, anywhere between 1-3 miles and they're still in really great shape...

Originally Posted by kmn2008

To those who own Lunar Kayoss.. how well do they hold up?

i've ran in mine about 5 times, anywhere between 1-3 miles and they're still in really great shape...

It's crazy how much information you can miss out on when your computer crashes. I posted in this thread when it was at 7 pages, my how it was exploded. I'm thinking about ordering two pairs of the LunarFly's from finishline.com but needed some insight on if the shoe run's true to sz or if I should go a half sz up or down. Any info I can get would be appreciated. I'm also taking part in a local 5K Pub Run down here in San Antonio this coming Friday. The course consist of a 5K with stops at 8 diffrent bars along the way. I've never ran while drinking before so this should be intresting to say the least...

It's crazy how much information you can miss out on when your computer crashes. I posted in this thread when it was at 7 pages, my how it was exploded. I'm thinking about ordering two pairs of the LunarFly's from finishline.com but needed some insight on if the shoe run's true to sz or if I should go a half sz up or down. Any info I can get would be appreciated. I'm also taking part in a local 5K Pub Run down here in San Antonio this coming Friday. The course consist of a 5K with stops at 8 diffrent bars along the way. I've never ran while drinking before so this should be intresting to say the least...

JJ84: It has haha! I own three pairs of LFly's, and I feel that they fit true to size. If you choose to run in Lunars in your 5K run, post pics/review here hahaha. I've never heard of anything like that!

JJ84: It has haha! I own three pairs of LFly's, and I feel that they fit true to size. If you choose to run in Lunars in your 5K run, post pics/review here hahaha. I've never heard of anything like that!

jai jai the flys are great...i went with true size...half size up might be too big and if you had to go half size down it might fit but these run true to size in my opinion....ray would probably agree.

dont drink and run. well have fun and be safe. (had to put that out there for you)

jai jai the flys are great...i went with true size...half size up might be too big and if you had to go half size down it might fit but these run true to size in my opinion....ray would probably agree.

dont drink and run. well have fun and be safe. (had to put that out there for you)

ILLustRAYt & blackcat23mj: Thanks for the info fam in going to put my order in today! / The Pub Run really isn't a competiton. It's more of an excuse for local runners to get together, log some miles, and have a drink. With that said I will take the necessary precautions before and during the event and I will be sure to provide photos.. //// I was looking into copping a pair of the Lunar Peks (I know I'm late) and found an outlet with my size for 59.99
alien.gif
. Is that the right price point becuase I'm sure I read that some of you got them cheaper. Can anyone shed some light on this for me before I put my order in???

Back
Top Bottom