====(Team LUNARlite) == (GRAVITY is our ENEMY!)====

ILLustRAYt & blackcat23mj: Thanks for the info fam in going to put my order in today! / The Pub Run really isn't a competiton. It's more of an excuse for local runners to get together, log some miles, and have a drink. With that said I will take the necessary precautions before and during the event and I will be sure to provide photos.. //// I was looking into copping a pair of the Lunar Peks (I know I'm late) and found an outlet with my size for 59.99
alien.gif
. Is that the right price point becuase I'm sure I read that some of you got them cheaper. Can anyone shed some light on this for me before I put my order in???

Orlando Outlet has them listed at $21.99 on thier back wall, have the store that has your size call and confirm. Id call the Orlando outlets yourself first to make sure they still had some at that price. Good luck

Orlando Outlet has them listed at $21.99 on thier back wall, have the store that has your size call and confirm. Id call the Orlando outlets yourself first to make sure they still had some at that price. Good luck

jai i would say 60 isnt a bad price in general for them but yea assassin got them for 21 bucks, i didnt get so luck since they didnt have my size but yea good luck! have fun at the pub run!

jai i would say 60 isnt a bad price in general for them but yea assassin got them for 21 bucks, i didnt get so luck since they didnt have my size but yea good luck! have fun at the pub run!

I went ahead and copped them for 60.00. blackcat23mj is correct, I really can't complain. It still came out to a decent price for what is a dope shoe in my book.. / Anyone actually put the LunarEclipse to the pavement yet? The shoes a must have but I can't seem to find any real comprehensive review on them..

I went ahead and copped them for 60.00. blackcat23mj is correct, I really can't complain. It still came out to a decent price for what is a dope shoe in my book.. / Anyone actually put the LunarEclipse to the pavement yet? The shoes a must have but I can't seem to find any real comprehensive review on them..

JJ: $60 is definitely not a bad. I'd purchase them for that price, but Nike Find couldn't located my size. As for the Eclipses, I'm anxiously waiting for Flint's write-up
nerd.gif
 haha. I'm visiting his blog daily for any updates of the review haha

JJ: $60 is definitely not a bad. I'd purchase them for that price, but Nike Find couldn't located my size. As for the Eclipses, I'm anxiously waiting for Flint's write-up
nerd.gif
 haha. I'm visiting his blog daily for any updates of the review haha

Not the greatest info, but Nike outlet in Atlantic City NJ is getting a very large lunar shipment in 2 weeks according to the store manager for the upcoming: http://acmarathon.org/

If I make it over there, I will post info if anyone is interested.

Not the greatest info, but Nike outlet in Atlantic City NJ is getting a very large lunar shipment in 2 weeks according to the store manager for the upcoming: http://acmarathon.org/

If I make it over there, I will post info if anyone is interested.

ray i know you recommend the lunar trainers but i tried them on at the outlet and it feels like something metal on the toecap? like right where my big toe is just bothered me lol. Did i just get a bad shoe or is it like that?

ray i know you recommend the lunar trainers but i tried them on at the outlet and it feels like something metal on the toecap? like right where my big toe is just bothered me lol. Did i just get a bad shoe or is it like that?

thanks for the replys on the lunar kayoss question. Im thinking about copping for the gym.

thanks for the replys on the lunar kayoss question. Im thinking about copping for the gym.

Originally Posted by bamaboy256

metal?? did you check them out to see what it was? there isnt anything metal or anything else for a matter of fact other than mesh and the reflective strip on the top....it might have been something inside the shoe OR you got a size too small.  try half a size up if that helps.

metal?? did you check them out to see what it was? there isnt anything metal or anything else for a matter of fact other than mesh and the reflective strip on the top....it might have been something inside the shoe OR you got a size too small.  try half a size up if that helps.

Originally Posted by JaiJai84

in regards to the eclipse for jai and ray...i went to my nike club run at nike santa monica and spoke with an employee who was wearing the eclipse and i asked him what he thought and he said that they are OK....i dont think he really liked them because i over heard another guy ask him.."are they better this time around?" and he said yes but he had to switch to thicker socks because he said the toebox was a little big and when he wore his running dri fit socks he was sloshing around and had some discomfort on the toe area.

when i asked he said "yea they are great" but by the look of his face i think he was just saying that...with that said i wouldnt cop for retail, if i had a swoosh discount id cop for sure because it is a dope looking shoe....but i think performance wise they appear to be "OK."  Before all this, i emailed this nike executive that i met at the first club run who came down for the start of NTSM's club run from Oregon, i asked if i should get the eclipse given i need comfort for speed and distance running and that i was considering the lunarflys (before i bought them) he said he would suggest the flys over the eclipse given what i was looking for.

he said that the eclipse are firmer and was designed more for overpronators (but from visual inspection of the shoe, i didnt see what other running shoes have for over pronators i.e. thicker heel on the medial side of the shoe)....SO...thats the "review" ive received from nike reps and employees who have worn the eclipse...take it for what its worth....im taking it as, buy them on a discount LOL

Originally Posted by JaiJai84

in regards to the eclipse for jai and ray...i went to my nike club run at nike santa monica and spoke with an employee who was wearing the eclipse and i asked him what he thought and he said that they are OK....i dont think he really liked them because i over heard another guy ask him.."are they better this time around?" and he said yes but he had to switch to thicker socks because he said the toebox was a little big and when he wore his running dri fit socks he was sloshing around and had some discomfort on the toe area.

when i asked he said "yea they are great" but by the look of his face i think he was just saying that...with that said i wouldnt cop for retail, if i had a swoosh discount id cop for sure because it is a dope looking shoe....but i think performance wise they appear to be "OK."  Before all this, i emailed this nike executive that i met at the first club run who came down for the start of NTSM's club run from Oregon, i asked if i should get the eclipse given i need comfort for speed and distance running and that i was considering the lunarflys (before i bought them) he said he would suggest the flys over the eclipse given what i was looking for.

he said that the eclipse are firmer and was designed more for overpronators (but from visual inspection of the shoe, i didnt see what other running shoes have for over pronators i.e. thicker heel on the medial side of the shoe)....SO...thats the "review" ive received from nike reps and employees who have worn the eclipse...take it for what its worth....im taking it as, buy them on a discount LOL

Originally Posted by blackcat23mj

BB: ^^^That.

Drew: Thanks for that write-up! After reading it, it sounds like the Eclipse = Swift II
frown.gif
, which isn't bad. The shoe does look ILLY though. When I get them (I will only cop @ ~$80 haha), I think I'll give them the same duties (light runs and casual wear) as my Swifts.

Originally Posted by blackcat23mj

BB: ^^^That.

Drew: Thanks for that write-up! After reading it, it sounds like the Eclipse = Swift II
frown.gif
, which isn't bad. The shoe does look ILLY though. When I get them (I will only cop @ ~$80 haha), I think I'll give them the same duties (light runs and casual wear) as my Swifts.

^^Thank you for the info on the Lunar Eclipse.
For anyone still looking for the PEK, Nike Factory in Delaware has a FSR of them.
$79
302-226-2950
Will be posting photos and opinions on the Lunar Elite Mid tomorrow.
Have a good day! 

^^Thank you for the info on the Lunar Eclipse.
For anyone still looking for the PEK, Nike Factory in Delaware has a FSR of them.
$79
302-226-2950
Will be posting photos and opinions on the Lunar Elite Mid tomorrow.
Have a good day! 

Back
Top Bottom