====(Team LUNARlite) == (GRAVITY is our ENEMY!)====

Yoooo

Ray- don't be so hard on yourself man... congrats on finishing.

Dope Lunar collection up there, dope stuff man.

For any inquiries etc... shoot me a PM please.

Thank again, y'all! Yeah, I think I'll reward my myself with some LG1s
laugh.gif

20V: DOPE Collection, Sir! I just can't bring myself to run in my LEs
embarassed.gif

Phone pics from the Startline from Race Day...
tired.gif

muj2f7.jpg

went through the last 10 pages to see if these had been posted and didn't find anything. but saw these today over at SN and am really feeling them. anyone own a pair or seen them in person? 
(I don't frequent this thread so let me know if I shouldn't be posting these here.  don't want to get the lunar badge...)

nike-acg-lunar-macleay-taupe-photo-blue-03.jpg

via link  

Tim, i saw those macleay boots at mercer...not that exact colorway but the same model. They seem quite durable, i tried 'em on and been meaning to go back ever since to get 'em cause they were also very comfortable. kind of hoping they would pop up on NDC tho 
ohwell.gif

thanks for the info. I've never seen them before but I'm loving the model and the colorway. maybe they have them at NTPDX..

BB: Thanks, bro!

Timmy: Nice to see you makin' a cameo here lol!

I just want the Anthracite/Total Orange and LiveStrong LG1s, and I think I'll be done
nerd.gif

Saw more cws of the LunarOrbits on SN.
nike-lunar-orbit-upcoming-colorways-01.jpg

i got my first pair and have ran in them a dozen times, i am not impressed, going back to my Nike Free's. I am also considerng the reebok zigzags
ohwell.gif

^^^def worth a shot IMO.

recent Lunar pick ups for me and the wife...

me
zjui5x.jpg

id9h12.jpg

the wife
f2istj.jpg

Shaun: ILLY! Welcome to the lighter side!
pimp.gif
laugh.gif

DNF: That's unfortunate. Just curious... which Lunar model did you use, how's your gait, and pronation?

BB: I think it's worth a shot...

Thanks Ray! I been loved Lunars (lol) just too much other stuff that's been taking my $$ Lunarwoods been on my radar since the wood woods, just didn't want to spend that much on a pair, the neon pair I got is the next best colorway IMO.....and your pic of the lunar eclipse a while back made me want those. Just finally made my way around to grabbing both.

Big ups to the man Kal (RLTReyce/Stixx) for the eclipse, and to another NTer who shall remain nameless for the woods n glides.

thanks guys! submitted it online and printed the claim number, etc and will be mailing it out tomorrow. hope it qualifies for a voucher.

s dubl: nice pick-ups!

Shaun - Dope pickups!

Ray - Belated congrats on the marathon! Fill me in, homey!

Sorry, been away fam - last week of training for my new job then I'll be back on here more regularly. On the cheapy cheap...

2a9d2wy.jpg

Originally Posted by s dubl

Big ups to the man Kal (RLTReyce/Stixx) for the eclipse
No prob Fam.. Enjoy

Heads up, saw this over in the outlet thread... in case anyone is interested..... Dope stuff all over fellas

Finishline deals!

CYBERMON10 - $10 OFF $60
CYBERMON20 - $20 OFF $100

Expires 1/1/11

Nike ACG Lunarwood - $99 - now $69.99

lg396573004.jpg
lg396573200.jpg

Originally Posted by ILLustRAYt

DNF: That's unfortunate. Just curious... which Lunar model did you use, how's your gait, and pronation? 

Lunarswift + . Idk about my gait or pronation to be honest.

I put my old  DualFusion RN's back on today and felt a world of a difference. felt like the Lunarswifts had no flexibility or bend, probably for flat foot runners? idk. I used to run in Nike Free's in HS and I'm pretty sure I'm gonna buy myself a pair for Christmas.

Originally Posted by DunkNForce

Lunarswift + . Idk about my gait or pronation to be honest.

I put my old  DualFusion RN's back on today and felt a world of a difference. felt like the Lunarswifts had no flexibility or bend, probably for flat foot runners? idk. I used to run in Nike Free's in HS and I'm pretty sure I'm gonna buy myself a pair for Christmas.

I had the LunarSwifts.  I hated them.  They were too firm for me and they they felt like they didn't have any feed back.  My knees also hurt running in them.  

Won myself a $500 giftcard to Eastbay last week. Got some LG2's in the shipment to try out. All blacks, needed some black Lunars. Havent grabbed any LG2's yet so im hoping they are comfortable like the 1's. Got 4 pairs of other stuff coming too.

Im ready for the new Lunars!

Back
Top Bottom