====(Team LUNARlite) == (GRAVITY is our ENEMY!)====

Shaun: I completely forgot lol. ILLY pick-ups regardless!

Ron: Thank, Sir! I was very disappointed with my performane/time. I went out too fast at ~7:00, which took a toll on my energy / body gradually. I timed in at 1:39 at the half, but it wasn't until M20, where I felt the "need" to stop and my pace slowed drastically at ~7:50. The next 6M was a strugglin' cycle of walking and joggin'. I ended up finishing at 3:40, which was a whole 10 minutes slower than my first. Here are some things I did prerace and during the race...

*Ran 24M five days before the race (SMH)
*Went out too fast, and didn't pace properly (SMH)
*Consumed only 1 pack of energy snacks, as opposed to SIX in my first. (SMH)
*I wore 1st generation LunarTrainers, which were GREAT for the first 1/2 lol. Next time, I want to experiment with sneakers with more cushioning around the ankles. I'm thinking LunarGlides or 2nd generation LTs.

All in all, I'll take this 2nd race as a learning experience. DOPE LG1s btw!

Kal: Good lookin' out! I'm tempted to get a pair of those Pink LWoods lol

DNF: Ah I see. The Swifts are my least favorite to wear for actual running because of your same reasons. They're also one of the "heaviest" Lunar out. Despite all their attributes, I actually wore them for my first race, and I actually finished at a pretty good time (3:30... PR, thus far). The other and older Lunar runners are far better than the Swifts, imo. Maybe give the LunarTrainer / LunarGlide 1 / LunarFly a test run. I'm sure they'll be also be a great difference from th Swifts. Oh.. Free Runs are great as well, if you're looking for Frees.

J: Congrats on that giftcard!

here's a couple of lg1s i picked up during the black friday/cyber monday deals over the internet. big thanks to all you guys for the heads-up on the coupon codes!

^ Very NICE LG1s, BB! I just want a few more (1st cw / PEK / CHI / LiveStrong)
wink.gif

nerd.gif

^^^ thanks ray! too bad that the very first lg i got had that tear on the flywire. hope i can get a voucher for it. i'm still looking for a few more colorways, but they're getting harder to find.

IMASOLEMAN - Finally got here! Check my pickup post
tongue.gif

Had to grab myself some all black Lunars to wear. First pair of LG 2's as well. Thought the plastic would be more stiff on the foot. These are just as if not more comfortable than the LG 1 IMO

Originally Posted by TheAssassin23

IMASOLEMAN - Finally got here! Check my pickup post
tongue.gif

Had to grab myself some all black Lunars to wear. First pair of LG 2's as well. Thought the plastic would be more stiff on the foot. These are just as if not more comfortable than the LG 1 IMO
congrats on the pick-up! saw your post on the pick-up thread. what an awesome christmas gift/s from eastbay!
smokin.gif

Originally Posted by TheAssassin23

Thanks man! tell me about it!
if i were you, i'd go and bet on the lottery right now, you'll never know! congrats again!
smokin.gif

mailman dropped these off today. also got the black lg2s courtery of RL/Kal. thanks again man!
happy.gif

Dope LGs, Crew!

Kal: Wdup! I'm good, Sir!

Some stuff I found...

First... The Lunar Orbit... it looks to be a Lifestyle shoe with the Lunar Eclipse components from the midsole and down. This cw isn't bad, but I doubt I'd purchase. I have my eye on the Khaki cw though...     
nike-lunar-orbit-unveiled-08.jpg

nike-lunar-orbit-unveiled-03.jpg

And lastly...
First will be a shoe that was recently seen on an eBay auction, the Lunar Haze . It’ll show up on Nike iD sometime in January, 2011.  - Vagrant Sneaker

Originally Posted by ILLustRAYt

Some stuff I found...

First... The Lunar Orbit... it looks to be a Lifestyle shoe with the Lunar Eclipse components from the midsole and down. This cw isn't bad, but I doubt I'd purchase. I have my eye on the Khaki cw though...     
nike-lunar-orbit-unveiled-08.jpg

nike-lunar-orbit-unveiled-03.jpg
these are pretty dope....gotta love forefoot swooshes
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

^^Nice pick-ups!

LunarGlide+ 3 Preview (courtesy of Counter Kicks)
nike-lunarglide-3-2011-preview-counterkicks.jpg

nike-lunarglide-3-grey-black-green-red.jpg
nike-lunarglide-3-red-white-blue.jpg

I'm really diggin' the Charcoal/Volt/Red cw!
smokin.gif

thanks for the pics! good news! i'm getting a voucher for the lunarglides i sent back to nike. was planning on getting the volt lunarwoods, but after seeing those lg3s, i'll just wait and use it for those when they come out!

Originally Posted by RL Treyce

What happened to them?? factory defect?

yup, the part near the flywire skin tore off. just had it for about a month and have been using it lightly. kinda sucks coz its hard to find lg1s nowadays.

i'll be hitting you up for sure man when all these lunars come out next year!

Hahah if I'm still at it, dealing with flakers, lowballers and NTers that ask a million questions with no intent to purchase. The whole process is tiring. I already offer prices that are below retail shipped, can't do much better than that.

You guys in here are good though, never give me a hard time.

Originally Posted by RL Treyce

Hahah if I'm still at it, dealing with flakers, lowballers and NTers that ask a million questions with no intent to purchase. The whole process is tiring. I already offer prices that are below retail shipped, can't do much better than that.

You guys in here are good though, never give me a hard time.

awww man, that'd be bad news if you were to stop doing it.
frown.gif

Back
Top Bottom