====(Team LUNARlite) == (GRAVITY is our ENEMY!)====

Originally Posted by ILLustRAYt

^^Nice pick-ups!

LunarGlide+ 3 Preview (courtesy of Counter Kicks)
nike-lunarglide-3-2011-preview-counterkicks.jpg

nike-lunarglide-3-grey-black-green-red.jpg
nike-lunarglide-3-red-white-blue.jpg

I'm really diggin' the Charcoal/Volt/Red cw!
smokin.gif

indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by davey5737

Originally Posted by Decepticon0

Anyone ID a pair of Lunarglide 2's? Just wondering how they turn out.

what are you wondering? love mine
Thanks for the pic, I just wanted to see how it turns out cause sometimes ID's don't come out how they look on the ID site. Like the Kobe V ID's base colors come out flat looking than shiny. 

Glad they are redesigned the sole on the LG3s.  Its closer to the LunarEclipse sole pattern so that mud and tiny pebbles wont get stuck in the thread which is good for off-road/trail running.  Upper design is closer to the Nike FreeRun which I hope translates to overall lighter weight of the Glides. 

LunarElite+ 2 is up on NDC, Black/Red cw of LG+2's are up as well. There's also some other cw's for the LG+2's, but says they're out of stock still.

I hope the Elite2s will be much better than the originals. The first ones were too firm and too stiff to be for daily training and too heavy for tempo runs.

Originally Posted by 20valv3

Glad they are redesigned the sole on the LG3s.  Its closer to the LunarEclipse sole pattern so that mud and tiny pebbles wont get stuck in the thread which is good for off-road/trail running.  Upper design is closer to the Nike FreeRun which I hope translates to overall lighter weight of the Glides. 

CO-SIGN!
happy.gif

Another LunarPreview (via Counter Kicks)... The Lunar Elite+ 2
[url=http://counterkicks.com/2010/12/20/exclusive-nike-lunarelite-2-2011-preview/]http://counterkicks.com/2...narelite-2-2011-preview/[/url]

nike-lunarelite-2-2011-preview-counterkicks.jpg

nike-lunarelite-2-grey-white-orange.jpg

I'm not really diggin the cws for these (minus the LiveStrongs), but they look lighter than their predecessor...

Originally Posted by RL Treyce

Hahah if I'm still at it, dealing with flakers, lowballers and NTers that ask a million questions with no intent to purchase. The whole process is tiring. I already offer prices that are below retail shipped, can't do much better than that.

You guys in here are good though, never give me a hard time.
ill take blame for some of fails....my bad kal.  thanks for the stuff before and ill definitely come ready next time around.  thanks again bro.
ohwell.gif

Ron/Flint: Gotta love LiveStrong cws!

Drew: I was NTer C of Kal's NT profile haha, BUT I INTENDED to purchase
embarassed.gif
. Now, everything's smooth and easy!

Kal: I hope you'll still be at it! I APPRECIATE your help!
pimp.gif

I haven't done this in a while...
X-Men LunarFly's today to run errands / Christmas shopping...
9jpzix.jpg

Dang, I'm on a +2 week (and counting) hiatus of non-running
laugh.gif
 SMH

Originally Posted by ILLustRAYt

Ron/Flint: Gotta love LiveStrong cws!

Dang, I'm on a +2 week (and counting) hiatus of non-running
laugh.gif
 SMH
Thanks, Ray!

I'm with you on the non running kick....lol

Ray- like I said, you guys are good in here man, never an issue with the Fam at all, I'll let you know when i jump back in.

Been really busy lately (haven't been on NT much) , but I bought all my family lunars for Christmas and I swear I want to keep them all for myself, haha

Kal- Thats gotta be frustrating, but your help is much appreciated

Have a good one everybody

these just came in...they finally put the volts in clearance along with the sapphires, couldn't resist
smokin.gif

5289449354_5e1282daca_z.jpg

5289449350_bdd2dce377_z.jpg

going in on the eclipse and macleays next 
devil.gif

C4/Bouncingboy- No prob fellas

Ray- Dope thing you started here, wish you and the entire Lunar FAMily a Merry Christmas/Happy Holidays!!!

Jus- Dope pickups, I see you're having a good time

Got a pair of Lunar Kayoss's for a good price in the black/blue gradients, but do not like how the shoes near the top of the lacing system flare outward when you step in them, anyone else with these know what I'm talking about?

Originally Posted by RL Treyce

Jus- Dope pickups, I see you're having a good time
TOO good of time, I just don't know how to act with that christmas bonus and paycheck coming in at the same time...ima feel it in the New Year though, gonna have to file taxes dumb early now
embarassed.gif
laugh.gif

i think those black lunarwoods are supposed to drop over here but i know there's some overseas sites with them. 21 Mercer has them as well.

edit - wearing these today, trying out a lace swap...
5291610460_9aeb977047_b.jpg

Originally Posted by ****dog16

Got a pair of Lunar Kayoss's for a good price in the black/blue gradients, but do not like how the shoes near the top of the lacing system flare outward when you step in them, anyone else with these know what I'm talking about?

1zbb7dd.jpg

I know what you mean.

Back
Top Bottom