Team Metal Heads thread : Keep metal alive join the team!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Iron Maiden 2011 Tour Dates

FEBRUARY
Fri 11  Moscow, RUSSIA    Olympiski 
Tue 15  Singapore     Singapore Indoor Stadium
Thu 17 Jakarta, INDONESIA   Stadium Utama Gelaro Bung Karno Senayan  
Sun 20 Bali, INDONESIA    Garuda Wisnu Kencana
Wed 23 Melbourne, AUSTRALIA  Hisense Arena
Thu 24 Sydney, AUSTRALIA    Entertainment Centre
Sat 26 Brisbane, AUSTRALIA    Showgrounds (SOUNDWAVE FEST)
Sun 27 Sydney, AUSTRALIA    Eastern Creek Raceway (SOUNDWAVE FEST)

MARCH
Fri 4 Melbourne, AUSTRALIA    Showgrounds (SOUNDWAVE FEST)
Sat 5  Adelaide, AUSTRALIA    Bonython Park (SOUNDWAVE FEST)
Mon 7  Perth, AUSTRALIA    Steel Blue Oval (SOUNDWAVE FEST)
Thu 10 Seoul, KOREA      Chamsil Gymnasium 
Sat 12  Tokyo, JAPAN     Super Arena
Sun 13 Tokyo, JAPAN     Super Arena
Thu 17 Monterrey, MEXICO    Banamex Theatre 
Fri 18 Mexico City, MEXICO    Foro Sol 
Sun 20 Bogota, COLOMBIA    CC Sapo 
Wed 23 Lima, PERU     Estadio San Marcos
Sat 26 Sao Paulo, BRAZIL   Morumbi Stadium 
Sun 27 Rio De Janeiro, BRAZIL   HSBC Arena
Wed 30 Brasilia, BRAZIL     Nilson Nelson Parking Lot

APRIL
Fri 1 Belem, BRAZIL    Parque De Exposicoes   
Sun 3 Recife, BRAZIL    Parque De Exposicoes
Tue 5 Curitiba, BRAZIL     Expotrade 
Fri 8 Buenos Aires, ARGENTINA   Velez Sarsfield
Sun 10 Santiago, CHILE     Estadio Nacional 
Wed 14 San Juan, Puerto Rico, USA  Coliseo De Puerto Rico
Sat 16 Sunrise, Florida, USA   Bank Atlantic Center
Sun 17 Tampa, Florida  USA   St Pete Times Forum
JULY
June 30- July 3 Roskilde, DENMARK  Roskilde Festival 
Fri 1 Gothenburg, SWEDEN   Ullevi Stadium
Wed 6 Oslo, NORWAY    Telenor
Fri 8 Helsinki, FINLAND   Olympic Stadium
Sun 10 St Petersburg, RUSSIA   SKK Peterburgskiy

I GUESS IM GONNA HAVE TO MAKE THE TRIP TO TAMPA FLORIDA
mad.gif

Been busy with midterms like nobodies business.  Ugh I'm tired.  Been jamming to Agalloch, Insomnium, and Bolt Thrower with some System of A Down, Slipknot, Marylin Manson, and Bloodbath thrown in.

^i hate how it makes the video looks stretched

last midterm tomorrow then im FINALLY FREEEEEEEE!!!! (for 2 weeks until finals. ay yi yi)

bcf you luck turd

IMMORTAL-USA-POSTER_Decibel_no-weblinks21-600x423.jpg

with absu too
sick.gif
. better bring a dictionary cause those guys' use the weirdest words in their songs and lyrics
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

^no kidding, but these are!

[table][tr][td][table][tr][td]DEATH ANGEL Announces More North American Tour Dates - Nov. 17, 2010[/td][/tr][/table][/td][/tr][tr][td][table][tr][td]
San Francisco Bay Area metal veterans DEATH ANGEL have announced the second leg of their North American tour in support of the band's latest release, "Relentless Retribution". The new batcj of shows will take place approximately two months after DEATH ANGEL's previously announced headlining run in January/February with LAZARUS A.D., EARLY MAN, BONDED BY BLOOD and HEXEN.

Newly announced DEATH ANGEL tour dates:

Apr. 08- Last Day Saloon - Santa Rosa, CA
Apr. 09- Dante's - Portland, OR
Apr. 10- El Corazon - Seattle, WA
Apr. 11- Biltmore - Vancouver, BC - Canada
Apr. 12- Dickens - Calgary, AB - Canada
Apr. 13- Pawn Shop - Edmonton, AB - Canada
Apr. 14- The Exchange - Regina, SK - Canada
Apr. 15- The Osbourne Village Inn - Winnipeg, MB - Canada
Apr. 16- Station 4 - St. Paul, MN
Apr. 18- Larimer Lounge - Denver, CO
Apr. 19- Club Vegas - Salt Lake City, UT
Apr. 22- Ventura Theater - Ventura, CA
Apr. 23- Avalon Theater - Santa Clara, CA
[/td][/tr][/table][/td][/tr][/table]

[table][tr][td][table][tr][td]ELUVEITIE To Tour North America With 3 INCHES OF BLOOD, HOLY GRAIL - Nov. 17, 2010[/td][/tr][/table][/td][/tr][tr][td][table][tr][td]
Swiss melodic-folk-death-metallers ELUVEITIE will embark on a North American headlining tour in February 2011. Support on the trek will come from 3 INCHES OF BLOOD, HOLY GRAIL and SYSTEM DIVIDE.

The dates are as follows:

Feb. 01 - Theatre of Living Arts – Philadelphia, PA
Feb. 02 - The Gramercy Theater – New York, NY
Feb. 03 - The Palladium – Worcester, MA
Feb. 04 - Cercle – Quebec City, QC
Feb. 05 - Le National – Montreal, QC
Feb. 06 - The Opera House – Toronto, ON
Feb. 08 - The Bottom Lounge – Chicago, IL
Feb. 09 - Station 4 – Saint Paul, MN
Feb. 10 - Granada Theater – Lawrence, KS
Feb. 11 - Maquis Theater – Denver, CO
Feb. 12 - Club Sound – Salt Lake City, UT
Feb. 14 - El Corazon – Seattle, WA
Feb. 15 - Rickshaw Theatre – Vancouver, BC
Feb. 16 - Hawthorne Theatre – Portland, OR
Feb. 17 - Slims – San Francisco, CA
Feb. 18 - The Key Club – Hollywood, CA
Feb. 19 - Nile Theater – Mesa, AZ
Feb. 21 - Backstage Live – San Antonio, TX
Feb. 22 - Warehouse Live – Houston, TX
Feb. 24 - State Theatre – Saint Petersburg, FL
Feb. 25 - Firestone Live – Orlando, FL
Feb. 26 - The Masquerade – Atlanta, GA
[/td][/tr][/table][/td][/tr][/table]

im tellin you man, eluveitie is the !%+$ live. take long as sin to get sound checked cause they have so many goddamn instruments, but awesome nonetheless

make sure you wear earplugs to them. otherwise you wont hear the flutes very well

speaking of earplugs, i forgot mine at home. going to see dimmoo tonight with enslaved. im going for enslaved cause i dont like dimmu but ill stay cause my friend wants to see them. ill just stay and drink to hell to keep me occupied once burger hits the stage

ive tried time and time again to get into these guys. everyone told me, listen to the first 2 albums, theyre actually good. i didnt and downloaded the true kings of norway split instead which had their older material from the first album etc. also on the split was ancient, arcturus, emperor and immortal. the stuff from those guys on the split were wicked, but dimmu was not. so then i gave it another try and listened to the stormblast re-make. tagtgren's production still couldnt drive me in. then i listened to one song (cant remember which one. i think it was from deathcult) and was like, "wow, the vocalist isnt bad, he sounds just like abbath!" then i realized it was just abbath on guest vocals. slim chance ill like them after seeing them live, but you never know. i ended up liking gorgoroth after seeing them at summer breeze (but i mainly attribute my change of heart b/c gaahl and king are out and infernus and pest are in. plus the newest album was surprisingly decent). good way to pass the time though since midterms are done and im prolly gonna take the weekend off from studying (which is why i rarely post now)

lmao at the zoidberg gif. thats what my buddy did just now. the concert didnt even start yet and hes already passed the @%$+ out. doors were 10 min ago and this dude is taking a @#*!+$! nap
roll.gif
30t6p3b.gif

Sorry for the hiatus guys. I got banned for 1 week hahaha. Anyway just been busy with school, work, and trying to figure out how long I'm going to stay in Florida to catch the Iron Maiden show in Tampa. Its been a while since I've seen a show. I think the last show I saw was Rush. My concert game hasnt been up to par. I'm gonna at least try to catch Forbidden with Evile, Bonded by Blood, and Gamma Bomb. I'm also really looking forward to Blind Guardian. Geez I can't wait to see them.

Yeah Physicx I never though I would ever see Immortal. Are they good live dude?

As for the Death Angel, It just so happens that D.R.I had a show booked for the same venue so they just decided to go on the bill with Death Angel, that kicks so much %%#. I already got tickets to Ozzy so that should be interesting but he is a legend afterall.

Originally Posted by BCF06

You're telling me dude last show I went to was Carnage Tour, I'm big into Death Metal or Hardcore but one of my friends invited me to go back to Houston and catch Job for a Cowboy with him and my other friends.
Not many Thrash bands really touring nowadays, Megadeth's not touring for a while since they're working on the new album, and I've been dying to see if Lamb of God or Anthrax are announcing any new North America dates.
But other than that, my life goal is to catch Megadeth every time they come to my city
laugh.gif

and I'm expecting this in the mail, I've wanted it ever since I saw Kerry King wearing it and I finally tracked it down
pimp.gif

103459F.JPG

Hey Erick you still living here in San Antonio because thats whats coming up man. We got Blind Guardian next month. But I hope to see you at Death Angel and D.R.I in February. Thats as thrashy your gonna get. As for Megadeth I heard they have 5 songs already written for the new album.

Originally Posted by BCF06

Hey Erick you still living here in San Antonio because thats whats coming up man. We got Blind Guardian next month. But I hope to see you at Death Angel and D.R.I in February. Thats as thrashy your gonna get. As for Megadeth I heard they have 5 songs already written for the new album.

Yea, I'm stuck here till after college man
laugh.gif
even then I got a friend from back home rooming with me here in San Antonio
I heard about the 5 Megadeth songs already, they really need to go back to their roots, I mean Endgame was great but a song about drag racing?
Also, I gotta make it out to D.R.I. gotta show some support for a band from my hometown
pimp.gif

whaaaaaa DRI and death angel? insane!

as for immortal, all i can say is they are AMAZING. maybe im a bit biased cause theyre one of my favorites but seriously, theyre awesome. if they play solarfall and at the heart of winter for you
pimp.gif

Yeah Physicx, it just so happened that the venue accidentally booked them both at the same time so they said they couldn't do much but just have them play the same night.  D.R.I is headlining though.  Thanks for letting me know about Immortal.  They are one of my tops too so I definitely gotta check it out.

Anyway just want to wish all my fellow Metalheads a Happy Thanksgiving.

Back
Top Bottom