Team Metal Heads thread : Keep metal alive join the team!!!!!!!!!!!!!

pimp.gif
Just got my ticket too see Maiden in Tampa Bay Florida.  The damn hotel is gonna cost me $289 for one night 
mad.gif
.  I only got it cause its walking distance to the venue.

Hoped to start the holiday season off great guys, off topic but I'm seeing Pink Floyd this month
pimp.gif
(or Roger Waters to be exact)

^dunno if walmart.com ships here, but thanks. i borrwed it from a friend and the game has like no replay value
laugh.gif

sweet slayer lightshow though

i wasnt really into getting the game when it first came out but for $7 i went ahead and copped. anyways looks like the deal is dead now.

VIVA LA SKULLET
pimp.gif

homie looks weird without it now.

I've been jamming a lot of Nevermore lately.
I don't how I wasn't put on earlier, these guys are insane!
pimp.gif

My face when I first heard Jeff Loomis's solo
1291253137516.png

My head literally wanted to explode

I THINK I JUST DISCOVERED MY NEW FAVE BAND......The fact that I understand the pathological references makes it even
pimp.gif

Sad to hear Priest calling in quits after all these years.

JUDAS PRIEST Announces Farewell 'Epitaph' Tour

After storming the world for nearly 40 years and taking its very special brand of heavy metal to all four corners of the planet, JUDAS PRIEST — one of the most influential heavy metal bands of all time — has announced plans to embark on a final world tour. However, the mighty PRIEST will certainly be going out strong as it rocks the planet starting in 2011 on the massive "Epitaph" trek — hitting all the major cities throughout the world where it will play the songs that helped make the name JUDAS PRIEST synonymous with heavy metal.

With all guns blazing and amps cranked to eleven, the band will be giving all its fans one last chance to witness the ultimate metal experience that is JUDAS PRIEST!

JUDAS PRIEST will be starting its world tour in Europe and has just confirmed the following festivals for 2011:

Jun. 09 - Sweden Rock Festival, Sölvesborg, Sweden
Jun. 11 - Sauna Open Air, Tampere, Finland
Jun. 17 - Copenhell, Copenhagen, Denmark
Jun. 19 - Hellfest, Clisson, France
Jun. 22 - Gods of Metal, Milan, Italy
Jun. 25 - Graspop Metal Meeting, Dessel, Belgium
Jul. 23 - High Voltage, London, UK
Aug. 05 - Wacken Open Air, Wacken, Germany

^^Dang guess it was just a matter of time..Crazy how good Halford sounds after all these decades.

^^ At least I had the privilege of calling them my first concert to go to and certainly wasn't my last time I did

shame. i guess theyll do shows sporadically but still... great longevity. maybe theyll get bored and do another one in the future, you never know

kinda like at the gates. like, what the hell. theyre doing shows in europe next year
laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif

i will actually consider travelling to see them if they come somwhere closer to me. im gonna have to email the organizer for the noctis festival in calgary to see if she can convince them to come in 2011

and bcf, are you going to this? lineup is INSANE

Rites+of+Darkness+II+newRODflier.jpg

The solos
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Been jamming to a lot of Suicidal Tendencies,D.R.I.,Necrophagist,Anthrax,Nevermore, and Megadeth lately

Glad you  had a good time Ninja. I gotta check them out one day. Damn I can't wait to see Immortal already. They wont come until February. Hey Physicx, does Immortal sell tour shirts with the dates on the back. I know you saw them in Edmonton.

Damn Finals were crazy. So far I got one A for Business Communications. Now I have to wait for the others.

Back
Top Bottom