Teens are procrastinating getting Drivers licenses VOL. they BROKE

The person you quoted and agreed with mentioned Lyft not being cheaper than owning a car due to how much a ride is vs gas costs
He said HIS parents didn't make HIM pay for insurance/inspections, so he acknowledges other expenses exist.

I was a lazy teen too but my parents made me take driving classes. Got my license at 16. Parents bought me my first car. Crashed it on the freeway like 6 months later lol.

i been letting my son sit in my lap and drive (steer) in parking lots since he was 3 :lol:
he's only 6 now but by the time he's old enough, self-driving cars will probably be pretty widespread. things will definitely be different in 15 years.

Parents are letting their teenage kids take Uber/Lyft? I'd be terrified if I am a parent. :smh:
Right. That’s the new generation of parenting and why I said what I said before. When I was growing up you never spoke to strangers. Now we have our kids getting in cars with complete strangers? Unbelievable

Right. That’s the new generation of parenting and why I said what I said before. When I was growing up you never spoke to strangers. Now we have our kids getting in cars with complete strangers? Unbelievable
Yet, at the same time I am not surprised. I see more and more teens who are not old enough to work at Baskin Robbins, wearing designer brand and $500+ sneakers.

Parents are letting their teenage kids take Uber/Lyft? I'd be terrified if I am a parent. :smh:

Parents let their middle school age kids take uber. My friend drove for uber and lyft and said young kids would be getting rides. He makes them call their parents and he talks to them.

Pretty sure their parents are buying them or they are borrowing from their parents or siblings
Back in my high schools days cats were selling candy, snacks out the box to buy fresh gear. Not everyone were fortunate to have rich parents. But the hustle was definitely real amongst the sneaker head crowd.

Back my high schools days cats were selling candy, snacks out the box to buy fresh gear. Not everyone were fortunate to have rich parents. But the hustle was definitely real amongst the sneaker head crowd.
Right, but back in those days it only went as far as $150 Jordans (for the most part).

Your math game has to be on point to be an electrician. But yeah they make money.

I know a company here that’s training inexperienced pipe fitters and starting them at like 25 an hour to learn and I think they make 55 an hour or so at full scale with all types of fringe benefits.

I was embarrassed when I was a senior in high school and didn’t have a license. When she tell you “pick me up” and you couldn’t drive yet and had to have the homie 3rd wheel lmao.

But I know some dudes who didn’t learn how to drive until they were 22/23 :smh: like bruh cmon.

I am one of those people. I live and grew up in NYC though.

Back
Top Bottom