Tekashi 69 lookin at RICO

70DBEEE5-1074-4480-B55D-36E35CF2189E.png

Couldn’t imagine him having a rap career after this....

who would ghostwrite for him knowing that they could be outted as writing for a rat? same for production...same for clubs, tours, etc.
on top of that son is garbage as far as bars so yeah I don't see how he reinvents himself either.
he's obligated to scream into a mic and rap about ignorant stuff in order to get on. he can't really rap like that. he was all image and that image is gone.

I just don't see it.

Y’all kill me with the “image” stuff :lol: :rofl:

What was his image to began with? He didn’t look tough, menacing, gangster, etc. he HUNG around a lot of so-called gangsters.

He had no image. Except a rainbow ponytail. I guess that was gangsta

he gonna just pop up as a video game streamer/youtuber/boonk type social media skit person and then when his buzz is at its peak he's gonna drop another song. its gon get to the point where dudes gon be in his comments begging him to drop music.

y'all really don't understand who controls rap music right now if you think he can't have a career just because YOU don't respect him snitching. Go watch that Travis doc with all the white boys fainting...that's who control this **** now like it or not. "Us" is less than 13% of the population.

It depends on the narrative/angle/spin though. The perspective he's rapping from. But if he's unapolegetic about it, or just be on some "y'all expected me to sit for them clowns" it will get ate up by the crowd that put him in position to begin with.

Same dude who went on Vlad saying “he can’t be cordial” cause he from the hood? N_ a CLOWN. He’s 34 years old. Just now realizing the “streets” is a fallacy?

:lol: :rofl:

I swear you're like the prototypical internet rap commenter you got some mean **** to say about everyone :lol:

If he goes with the witness protection that the been hearing bout then won’t have to worry bout him being any type of public figure anymore...or at least until he gets tired of it and violates the terms

he gonna just pop up as a video game streamer/youtuber/boonk type social media skit person and then when his buzz is at its peak he's gonna drop another song. its gon get to the point where dudes gon be in his comments begging him to drop music.

y'all really don't understand who controls rap music right now if you think he can't have a career just because YOU don't respect him snitching. Go watch that Travis doc with all the white boys fainting...that's who control this **** now like it or not. "Us" is less than 13% of the population.

It depends on the narrative/angle/spin though. The perspective he's rapping from. But if he's unapolegetic about it, or just be on some "y'all expected me to sit for them clowns" it will get ate up by the crowd that put him in position to begin with.

Black people are 13% of the GLOBAL population? What school did you attend? Whites are the global minority.

Stop seceding YOUR culture to White folks. You always sound defeated dawg. Like you want them to control you :lol:

If he gets out of witness protection, I hope one them chi-town dudes put one right through his skull.

Rainbow casket

Black people are 13% of the GLOBAL population? What school did you attend? Whites are the global minority.

Stop seceding YOUR culture to White folks. You always sound defeated dawg. Like you want them to control you :lol:

bruh please shut the **** up im talking the US population (which u knew already where else does that 12-13% number ever come from?)

u stay reaching my boy.

You grown. He’s grown. “Mean” you ain’t been out in the world yet?

you just always got some **** to say about every rapper like u the most thoro ***** in life to ever exist :lol: thats funny 2 me

you also wanna **** Young MA in the butt so any tough guy **** you bout to say dont matter

This thread take all kind of turns :lol:

But Just for future reference in case anybody needs the info, but people generally classified as black is at least 20% of the total worldwide population...and that’s just the conservative estimate

This thread take all kind of turns :lol:

But Just for future reference in case anybody needs the info, but people generally classified as black is at least 20% of the total worldwide population...and that’s just the conservative estimate

Exactly. Asians and Indians lead the way.... Caucasian/Europeans, etc are 4th.

can you be a rapper and be in witness protection?

sounds impossible
Being in the entertainment Industry is one of the things they won’t let fly...anything public really, like they would shut you down if you tried to run for office or become a professional athlete

This dude making continuing his music career is only if he doesn’t enter the program or moves to another country

Back
Top Bottom