Tekashi 69 lookin at RICO

Being in the entertainment Industry is one of the things they won’t let fly...anything public really, like they would shut you down if you tried to run for office or become a professional athlete

This dude making continuing his music career is only if he doesn’t enter the program or moves to another country
Yea, seems like a lot of people don't understand what witness protection actually is :lol:

His tattoos r probably fake just like everything else about him

In a year he will emerge with no tats on his face no scars doing Christian rap

His tattoos r probably fake just like everything else about him

In a year he will emerge with no tats on his face no scars doing Christian rap

i could see him becoming one of those new style chelsea boot and jean jacket jumbotron IG preachers

this is where i dont understand witness protection working for him

dude gonna have to go full epstein and start changing his face up
The Govt pays for the initial set up and basic expenses of witness protection so I’m sure they can get him the best and most effective tattoo removal (a removal expert would have to chime in with how much they can take off this cat cuz I ain’t sure)

Putting ppl in it really isn’t that hard, it’s just that some can’t stick with whatever terms thats laid out for em in the program...certain witnesses be having alotta rules and check in’s even long after they done testifying

B17F9FCA-9AB0-4BD8-ACB0-6061C8B4A36E.gif
Tybalt didn’t die for this |l

Y’all kill me with the “image” stuff :lol: :rofl:

What was his image to began with? He didn’t look tough, menacing, gangster, etc. he HUNG around a lot of so-called gangsters.

He had no image. Except a rainbow ponytail. I guess that was gangsta
his image was an I dont give a **** I'm about this life test my gangsta I cant get touched ****.

His words.

The Govt pays for the initial set up and basic expenses of witness protection so I’m sure they can get him the best and most effective tattoo removal (a removal expert would have to chime in with how much they can take off this cat cuz I ain’t sure)

Putting ppl in it really isn’t that hard, it’s just that some can’t stick with whatever terms thats laid out for em in the program...certain witnesses be having alotta rules and check in’s even long after they done testifying

Face tattoo like his will take about a year to two years to remove. Saw a movie called Skin. Dude went into witness protection, it took the whole removal of his face tattoo two years. An organization worked with an anonymous donor helped with his face removal procedure during the witness protection.

based on a true story

13746B38-ACCA-466D-8A82-3C6E31CEE655.jpeg

It’s just crazy, people overlook the fat that he put a $10,000 price tag on someone’s head. That’s worse than the snitching part. He wanted a life to be taken
It was 30K and yup a lot of people look right past it. Unfortunately people will pick, choose and move the goal post around to favor whatever outcome they wish to see. The kid sanctioned an unsuccessful hit on someone, but somehow he's the victim in all this. FOH

people had the chance to “touch” tekashe the whole 9 months he was popping

He’s a fed boy...he was put in the industry to snake the big fish like j prince n chief keef, couldn’t get those guys so he got some yuppies instead

people had the chance to “touch” tekashe the whole 9 months he was popping

He’s a fed boy...he was put in the industry to snake the big fish like j prince n chief keef, couldn’t get those guys so he got some yuppies instead

Why would someone other than other rappers, do anything to him then?

For the record, 69 was about to get bodied by Treyway BEFORE the feds took him off the street and he agreed to snitch.

I doubt the feds put a high profile informant of this caliber right back on the street after all of this publicity and media coverage. If something were to happen to this dude it makes the feds look like they don't care what happens to witnesses when trial ends. None of these other so-called rap snitches had their testimonies played out for the entire internet connected world to see. This some next level **** right here.

End of the day he was walking around with sex offense charges over his head & instead of dudes putting hands on him they started rocking with him...that right there & itself let me know we was in a different era ...them type of dudes would get herbed if they came outside & tried to chill around dudes....alpo (while cut from a different cloth from 69) is walking comfy uptown for all the shiesty sht he did (dont matter if he ratted on out of town dudes ..fact still remains he ratted)

Freaky (from dipset) got dudes in brooklyn sent away ..jimmy still rocking with him & freaky still moving around comfy ....like i said on earlier post i can see some random dudes tryna smack 69 if he showed his face in ny streets moreso the dudes connected to dudes he ratted on...but dudes had no business dealing with this kid off the strength of the sex offense charges that was a no-no

Back
Top Bottom