Tekashi 69 lookin at RICO

For all the people in here talking about the streets is done, he should be touch, yada yada yada...

How many of y’all actually are street cats? :lol: I’m not talking about Kendrick Lamar type dudes - who just hung around it or know’s someone.

Im talking first hands?

If Alpo has been out a few years, and by a few different accounts has been spotted out and about comfortably in Harlem and the Bronx and hasn’t got touched, I highly doubt anything happens to 69. Especially if he doesn’t go back to that area.

Hell Rich Porters sister was on FB a few months back pissed about how he was apparently at some Diplomats show at the Apollo.

Revenge killings and payback for snitches still happen in the streets...alotta ppl just dont hear about it cuz you gotta be in the know with the situation or its passed off as some random **** if it hits the news ...dont let a couple high profile names still walking round fool yall into thinkin its sweet if you tellin out here :lol: :smh:

some of you are too emotional

if he released an album under witness protection it would go #1 EASILY.

Are you buying the album? You think his music is good? Do you play his music everyday? Did you buy/stream his last album? Did you go to his shows? What’s good about his music? Do you have a painting of him in your room? Is he on your phone, screensaver?

For all the people in here talking about the streets is done, he should be touch, yada yada yada...

How many of y’all actually are street cats? :lol: I’m not talking about Kendrick Lamar type dudes - who just hung around it or know’s someone.

Im talking first hands?

I believe it’s along the lines of, why are street cats posting so much on Social Media. Going live, or dry snitching on themselves on YouTube and whatnot. Or posting all their paraphernalia

I believe it’s along the lines of, why are street cats posting so much on Social Media. Going live, or dry snitching on themselves on YouTube and whatnot. Or posting all their paraphernalia

I ask because a lot of people giving opinions on a situation they don’t know nothing about or experienced.

Are you buying the album? You think his music is good? Do you play his music everyday? Did you buy/stream his last album? Did you go to his shows? What’s good about his music? Do you have a painting of him in your room? Is he on your phone, screensaver?

I streamed his music, yes

Im talking first hands?

There "streets" aint no different than anywhere else.

As long as human beings are envolved then its gonna be messy.

People are just people.

Seven deadly sins are everywhere people are.

Pride is excessive belief in one's own abilities, that interferes with the individual's recognition of the grace of God. It has been called the sin from which all others arise. Pride is also known as Vanity.

Envy is the desire for others' traits, status, abilities, or situation.

Gluttony is an inordinate desire to consume more than that which one requires.

Lust is an inordinate craving for the pleasures of the body.

Anger is manifested in the individual who spurns love and opts instead for fury. It is also known as Wrath.

Greed is the desire for material wealth or gain, ignoring the realm of the spiritual. It is also called Avarice or Covetousness.

Sloth is the avoidance of physical or spiritual work.

Jim Jones was jealous of Tekashi = Envy

Jim Jones put it out there that Tekashi should be "super violated". Word? You supposed to be better than that Jimmy. How you mess up the biggest bag youve had since Dip Set? Then again it seems everything some folks touch turns to dust.

They knew Tekashi was just wearing dresses 10 minutes ago but that didnt matter because he was getting paid so fully that they put him in a situation he would never have been in otherwise = Greed

Whole crew could have isolated Tekashi and compartmentalized him / used him just for bail money / lawyer fees to help other members of the crew but they let him have full access like he was one of them / all up in the videos throwing up signs like Diddy on a Bad Boy record = Gluttony

Jim Jones could have invested in those younger than him and paved a way for them to be stars (Max-B) but instead he wanna sit at the top like a boss while not doing a damn thing but surviving off a rapidly aging rep = Sloth

Tekashi is just a kid who knows NOTHING about that life so when he acts accordingly, all of a sudden its about kidnapping him instead of pulling him to the side and checking him on some OG level = Anger

Tekashi himself knowing he isnt about that life but surrounds himself with people who give him the "credibility" he could never have on his own = Pride

Again, Pride has been called the sin from which all others arise.

If it wasnt for Tekashi's pride / vanity, none of this would be possible.

Last edited:

People are just people.

Pride is excessive belief in one's own abilities, that interferes with the individual's recognition of the grace of God. It has been called the sin from which all others arise. Pride is also known as Vanity.

Anger is manifested in the individual who spurns love and opts instead for fury. It is also known as Wrath.

Greed is the desire for material wealth or gain, ignoring the realm of the spiritual. It is also called Avarice or Covetousness.

Jim Jones put it out there that Tekashi should be "super violated". Word? You supposed to be better than that Jimmy. How you mess up the biggest bag youve had since Dip Set? Then again it seems everything some folks touch turns to dust.

They knew Tekashi was just wearing dresses 10 minutes ago but that didnt matter because he was getting paid so fully that they put him in a situation he would never have been in otherwise = Greed

Whole crew could have isolated Tekashi and compartmentalized him / used him just for bail money / lawyer fees to help other members of the crew but they let him have full access like he was one of them / all up in the videos throwing up signs like Diddy on a Bad Boy record = Gluttony

Jim Jones could have invested in those younger than him and paved a way for them to be stars (Max-B) but instead he wanna sit at the top like a boss while not doing a damn thing but surviving off a rapidly aging rep = Sloth

Tekashi is just a kid who knows NOTHING about that life so when he acts accordingly, all of a sudden its about kidnapping him instead of pulling him to the side and checking him on some OG level = Anger

Tekashi himself knowing he isnt about that life but surrounds himself with people who give him the "credibility" he could never have on his own = Pride

This man was a beast in English class. Ate every paper and book report.

(Another dude with some form of pull amongst teks n grenades telling at trial)

Kristian Cruz, a Nine Trey drug dealer cooperating with the government, confirmed on the stand that he’d hired a sergeant to transport drugs because he believed she would draw less attention from authorities.

“(The) sergeant was the girlfriend of a friend of yours. She was an NYPD sergeant, I believe?” asked attorney Eylan Schulman, who is representing accused Nine Trey gangster Aljermiah “Nuke” Mack.

“Yes,” Cruz, 24, replied.

Outside the courtroom, another attorney on Mack’s legal team, Lou Fasulo, confirmed Arlicia Robinson was the sergeant. Cruz is a key witness against Mack, who is accused of dealing drugs for the gang. He’s on trial alongside Nine Trey member Anthony “Harv” Ellison, who is charged with kidnapping rapper Tekashi69.

Robinson was indicted on Nov. 19, the same day the rapper and other alleged Bloods members were arrested in a gang takedown. The NYPD did not publicize her arrest and she has not appeared in court since December.

At the time of the bust, Robinson was assigned to a Housing Bureau command in Brooklyn that covered 22 projects in Bedford-Stuyvesant, Williamsburg and Downtown Brooklyn. The famed Bushwick-born rapper testified he filmed “GUMMO” at a Nine Trey clubhouse in Bed-Stuy.

Robinson has resigned from the NYPD and is out on $100,000 bond for a charge of possession of heroin with intent to distribute. A message to her attorney was not returned.

Cruz testified that he joined Nine Trey in 2015, rose to five-star general and was tight with the gang’s “godfather” Jamel “Mel Murda” Jones. Cruz — who was nicknamed Young Brooklyn, CEO and Dope Boy — said he came from a well-off family and that he earned between $150,000 to $300,000 selling ecstasy. He estimated he earned between $2 million and $3 million selling heroin and fentanyl. The gangster is the third cooperator to take the stand in the trial, along with Tekashi and Tekashi’s driver, Jorge Rivera.

Jones and Mack had a rivalry, Cruz testified, describing one of many internal squabbles that prosecutors said exploded into violence on city streets.

“Mel Murda and Aljermiah Mack had beef with each other,” Cruz said. “They were shooting at each other.”

I'm not about to openly talk about charges but you can pm me if its important.
Rightfully so u shouldnt...i think some ni***hs online think that everybody who uses the internet is actually in the house type dudes ..i had this same convo with some dude on here like 2 months ago who said he was shook to visit the bronx & i laughed & it ended with dude asking me how many bodies i caught in my lifetime....

dudes almost killed him and tried to rob him, he's fine too.

The moral of the story is guillermo shouldnt be talking crazy about other dudes (a kid in this case) need to be violated & his man is sending actual street ni***hs away for a hot minute but he still rocking with him..its hypocritical ...jim aint no gangsta though(nor has he ever been) which is why i find it funny he tryna have other dudes line 69up ...that same energy wasnt around when dudes uptown wanted to bust his head on several occassions..hes a entertainer fooling the fans though

People are just people.

Again, Pride has been called the sin from which all others arise.

If it wasnt for Tekashi's pride / vanity, none of this would be possible.

BoilingSlipperyIberianemeraldlizard-size_restricted.gif

Back
Top Bottom