Tekashi 69 lookin at RICO

"Footage was shown in court of Nine Trey Bloods robbing Rap-A-Lot reps after they stopped Tekashi from performing at his show in Austin in 2018. Tekashi testified in court that he and the Nine Treys wanted to get revenge after hearing that J. Prince was headed to NYC. They decided to rob Rap-A-Lot reps in the lobby of a building, and the surveillance footage was shown in court. A video that Tekashi filmed of the incident was also shown."

"Footage of the Barclays Center shooting that erupted during a tense stand-off between Tekashi 6ix9ine and Casanova 2X's crews has been released. Tekashi testified about the incident in court, claiming that the two crews clashed after Tekashi walked Adrien Broner in the ring for his fight. After an altercation erupted between the two groups, Tekashi claimed that Shotti then instructed a Nine Trey gang member to open fire at the rival crew. After the incident, Tekashi uploaded a video where he bragged about Casanova's crew hitting the floor when shots were fired, which was also played in court."

"A wiretapped phone call between Tekashi 6ix9ine's former manager Kifano "Shotti" Jordan and Nine Trey Gangsta Bloods member Jamel "Mel Murda" Jones that was played in court has made its way online"

"A wiretapped phone call between Tekashi 6ix9ine's former manager Kifano "Shotti" Jordan and Nine Trey Gangsta Bloods member Jamel "Mel Murda" Jones that was played in court has made its way online"

Mel.... CLOWNNNNNNNNN

Talking about he feeling depressed :lol: :rofl:

My n_ :lol: :rofl: LOOK WHO YALL WAS INVESTED IN :lol:

Street talk is always appreciated on NT. All "street" dudes do is move the goal posts. At the end of the day it's about saving your own *** and that's what they'll choose every time.

He was first to back up
tenor.gif

Maybe I'm not seeing the humor in this.

I smell insecure hate all in your post.

Insecure about a 40+ year old reject rapper. Who extorted a guy with a rainbow ponytail? The got upset when the pressure was on? Having faith in him to stand tall, nonetheless? :lol:

they putting him in witsec and going after everyone?
i've watched enough nip/tuck to know plastic surgeons can do amazing things :lol:

Back
Top Bottom