Tekashi 69 lookin at RICO

His success only came from using black men to fight his battles only for them to end up with years behind prison for it, no black person could snitch on an entire Mexican gang and come out alive let a lone have the opportunity to get that close.

I think we don't talk enough about how a "Mexican Kid" (his own words) became affiliated with a known black street gang, infiltrated black culture (Hip Hop music), is allowed to say the N-word repeatedly and come home and act like he's the victim . Also dude is a grown man still talking that Mexican Kid stuff, knock it off.
I hear you, I really do...but none of that really applies to nyc. Cultures are blended too much, especially street culture. tekashi was from that hood which is all that really matters.

I hear you, I really do...but none of that really applies to nyc. Cultures are blended too much, especially street culture. tekashi was from that hood which is all that really matters.
I'm from NYC and I say **** that, it matters. The problem is we are too comfortable and gullible. We are the only race that is accepting over any and everyone. We beg for acceptance and we let anybody eat off of us. Eat with us. Hell we'll starve to help feed someone else as a people.we provide platforms for ppl to eat and safe havens within our culture for ppl to feel comfortable and none of this is reciprocated.

Thats nothing but white supremacy. We dont have knowledge of self as a race because if we did we wouldnt allow ourselves to be used like that. Ppl talk this kumbaya **** but I promise you everyone laughs at us.

****** literally colonizing our continent as I type this. 69 has black women objectifying themselves in his latest video. **** is disgusting. What other culture is allowing someone to use racial epithets while having their race's women doing all sorts of sexual **** in the video with ppl openly supporting and encouraging a snitch exploiting them for profit

NEVER THE POLICE!

I'm not saying these ****** wasn't foul.

But if you're out here carrying yourself and profiting of these dudes then either cut them off or handle it!

Don't put these dudes behind bars!

That's not it.

His hands are just as dirty as theirs.
They was about to KILL HIM.... Lol

My homie is loc, his cousin is a treyway member and he's basically laughing at the situation cause they all snitched on themselves .. literally they admitted to being a part of Treyway or 9-3 in some form or fashion so once you admit to being apart of a criminal organization it's a done deal ..

The only one who kept his mouth shut is shotti....

Kooda and Shotti was probably the only one who deserved loyalty from 69... The fact that he ratted out Kooda was the final straw...

I'm from NYC and I say **** that, it matters. The problem is we are too comfortable and gullible. We are the only race that is accepting over any and everyone. We beg for acceptance and we let anybody eat off of us. Eat with us. Hell we'll starve to help feed someone else as a people.we provide platforms for ppl to eat and safe havens within our culture for ppl to feel comfortable and none of this is reciprocated.

Thats nothing but white supremacy. We dont have knowledge of self as a race because if we did we wouldnt allow ourselves to be used like that. Ppl talk this kumbaya **** but I promise you everyone laughs at us.

****** literally colonizing our continent as I type this. 69 has black women objectifying themselves in his latest video. **** is disgusting. What other culture is allowing someone to use racial epithets while having their race's women doing all sorts of sexual **** in the video with ppl openly supporting and encouraging a snitch exploiting them for profit
Tyga stay with a Latina joint objectify themselves in his videos... But I see your point . Them girls would do anything for a band ..

I think you're equating hip hop to only black people which has not been the case in a long time once it became popular music. I don't think that is a bad thing either. I prefer our culture to be embraced by the masses; especially when many of us are extremely profitable from it.

In America, race is secondary to capitalism and I'll stand on that ledge.

Also, any and everyone objectifies women in that form of hip hop, but I understand the point you're making. It's easy to say "**** that" and envision a world that's different but it's not. Tekashi being Mexican in this scenario is irrelevant and is just another angle to point blame at what happened.

Na. I said what I said. I dont care if son is mexican, he keeps bringing it up. Hes mocking black ppl and black culture and that's the difference. We gave him a platform and a way to eat and hes mocking us.

Let a black 26 year old call himself a kid, join a mexican gang and snitch on his or her whole set. Let him make videos talking about how mfers wont run up on him and justifying snitching. Let him make a video where hes saying **** 28393 times with mexican women twerking and pouring liquid on each other and ****. You think he would get support from mexicans?

We cant wait to let everybody else eat off of us.
We cant wait to include everyone and their mother into our culture.
We're the only ones with white ppl in gatekeeping, powerful positions at the top of our culture, telling us what's hot or not.
We cant wait to objectify ourselves and to incriminate ourselves for the appeasement of others.
We let any and everybody disrespect us, call us ****** etc.
None of that is reciprocated. NONE.

FWIW mexicans =/= caribbean latinos in that the country is made up of mostly mestizo and white mexicans. Where the black population is damn near ostracized and unknown to most in or out of mexico.

Last edited:
Like I said before, I'm from NYC. Home of where ****** been there 3839393 years but still getting pushed to the side by recent non black immigrants. Home of where ****** laid the ground for ppl to come after and survive comfortably but where we have nothing to show for it. We dont own ****.

We are literally watching hip hop die and nobody cares. Its easy to see how rock and jazz "became" white now. It's clear.

Smhhhh. We just ***** out black culture and let ****** infiltrate and crush what we created.

Na. I said what I said. I dont care if son is mexican, he keeps bringing it up. Hes mocking black ppl and black culture and that's the difference. We gave him a platform and a way to eat and hes mocking us.

Let a black 26 year old call himself a kid, join a mexican gang and snitch on his or her whole set. Let him make videos talking about how mfers wont run up on him and justifying snitching. Let him make a video where hes saying **** 28393 times with mexican women twerking and pouring liquid on each other and ****. You think he would get support from mexicans?

No, because Mexican culture ≠ hip hop culture. Tekashi is a product of his hood where rap and being amongst black people is the way of life. He was accepted as a Mexican by the hood and his peers, which happens to be the majority of the time here in nyc.

we're not saying he joined a black civil rights group and then started exploiting our culture. He's an entertainer in the most popular form of music in the world. The reality is, hip hop is not just black anymore.

edit: We do own things though and continue to take over market share of many industries...and if we never appreciate the ownership that we do have we will never progress

No, because Mexican culture ≠ hip hop culture. Tekashi is a product of his hood where rap and being amongst black people is the way of life. He was accepted as a Mexican by the hood and his peers, which happens to be the majority of the time here in nyc.

we're not saying he joined a black civil rights group and then started exploiting our culture. He's an entertainer in the most popular form of music in the world. The reality is, hip hop is not just black anymore.

edit: We do own things though and continue to take over market share of many industries...and if we never appreciate the ownership that we do have we will never progress

You're not black.

Methodical Management Methodical Management

he's not a product of his hood. son is not valid.
he chose to associate with *****s that actually are products of their hood for clicks, likes, subcriptions, a buzz, financial reasons, clout, etc.

hip hop culture = black culture.
let me say that again, hip hop culture = black culture.

I don't care who spins what, let me say it again:

HIP HOP CULTURE IS BLACK CULTURE.

let me be clear, I don't care what part of the world someone is from, who they are, what background, etc.

and also to be clear when i say we own nothing I'm specifically speaking about nyc since we want to bring up where he's from.

he's not valid in Bushwick.
or any other part of bk.
or any part of any borough.
or the tristate.
he's food.
and a rat.

he's not a product of his hood. son is not valid.
he chose to associate with *****s that actually are products of their hood for clicks, likes, subcriptions, a buzz, financial reasons, clout, etc.

hip hop culture = black culture.
let me say that again, hip hop culture = black culture.

I don't care who spins what, let me say it again:

let me be clear, I don't care what part of the world someone is from, who they are, what background, etc.

and also to be clear when is say we own nothing I'm specifically speaking about nyc since we want to bring up where he's from.

he's not valid in Bushwick.
or any other part of bk.
or any part of any borough.
or the tristate.
he's food.
and a rat.

Thank you

yes, hip hop culture = black culture

but other races have been accepted into hip hop since day 1 and that is a fact.

Sure, he's a rat. If that means something to you then so be it. He was valid when he was making everyone money lol. There's rats in every form of crime, I'm just calling out how we choose to be mad at certain things vs others.

And in that same vane of Hip hop being black culture; then you must place blame on black people for "destroying" hip hop as well, right?

yes, hip hop culture = black culture

but other races have been accepted into hip hop since day 1 and that is a fact.

Sure, he's a rat. If that means something to you then so be it. He was valid when he was making everyone money lol. There's rats in every form of crime, I'm just calling out how we choose to be mad at certain things vs others.
not since day one.
black ppl were mocked and ridiculed in regard to hip hop, day one.
acceptance by non black ppl didn't come until later.

and yes i'm aware of and even referring to non black Puerto Ricans when I say this.
OG's making it happen, black or not, will tell you. I forgot who had it but there was a recent discussion on this topic by some og's on ig a few months back. i'm drawing a blank but if I come across it I will post a link.

also a lot of ppl could see what was coming and wondered how he was getting cosigned. I actually brought this up to a friend of mine in the same set he was pushing but he told me to chill. i'm not gonna get too into it but it is what it is.

not since day one.
black ppl were mocked and ridiculed in regard to hip hop, day one.
acceptance by non black ppl didn't come until later.

and yes i'm aware of and even referring to non black Puerto Ricans when I say this.
OG's making it happen, black or not, will tell you. I forgot who had it but there was a recent discussion on this topic by some og's on ig a few months back. i'm drawing a blank but if I come across it I will post a link.

also a lot of ppl could see what was coming and wondered how he was getting cosigned. I actually brought this up to a friend of mine in the same set he was pushing but he told me to chill. i'm not gonna get too into it but it is what it is.
Agreed on acceptance. I was referring to the white Dj's and mc's that were in the bx when it first started.
Regardless...good talk :emoji_handshake:

They been trying to make hip hop white since the beginning. Vanilla Ice? Beasty Boys? 40 years later and still going strong.

Drake is the compromise for white audiences.

I think you're equating hip hop to only black people which has not been the case in a long time once it became popular music. I don't think that is a bad thing either. I prefer our culture to be embraced by the masses; especially when many of us are extremely profitable from it.

In America, race is secondary to capitalism and I'll stand on that ledge.

Also, any and everyone objectifies women in that form of hip hop, but I understand the point you're making. It's easy to say "**** that" and envision a world that's different but it's not. Tekashi being Mexican in this scenario is irrelevant and is just another angle to point blame at what happened.
Race is not second to capitalism.

We cant wait to let everybody else eat off of us.
We cant wait to include everyone and their mother into our culture.
We're the only ones with white ppl in gatekeeping, powerful positions at the top of our culture, telling us what's hot or not.
We cant wait to objectify ourselves and to incriminate ourselves for the appeasement of others.
We let any and everybody disrespect us, call us ****** etc.
None of that is reciprocated. NONE.

FWIW mexicans =/= caribbean latinos in that the country is made up of mostly mestizo and white mexicans. Where the black population is damn near ostracized and unknown to most in or out of mexico.
News flash

"Our culture" is run by Jewish people. All these rappers are getting pocket change to corrupt the youth.

Hip hop has been bastardized. They don't care about the art and they show no shame. Word to Styles P

The Jews get the real money and they stay in the shadows and pull the strings...

Last edited:
History is always significant, but it's insanely immature to claim you've both contributed something to society and also exclusively control it.
That's like Asians throwing rocks at Olive Gardens because they discovered pasta.

Something *cultural* to society. Cultural. We need all that. The power, the money, control of how its distributed, the content, etc. Fym??

Immature yet black ppl have to beg to even get heard in **** we created, created from nothing which is all we got. Smh.

Back
Top Bottom