Tekashi 69 lookin at RICO

I’m just trippin at how Brazen these ***** was. Like, these ***** was in New York F’
People be throwing around the snitch word actin like they wouldn't themselves.

Most of us wouldn’t put ourselves in the position to have somebody to snitch on though.

If you don’t put yourself in position to be a rat....you can throw that label around. You selling dope. Gangbanging all crazy. Paying ***** to shoot at ***** in broad day in NYC that you troll beefed with on Instagram.....and end up telling on that man for reduced time....you a cold rat of the highest order.

This is all part of the game...you’re going to get snitch on...

If you can’t handle the good and bad that comes along with it, stay away from it. Period.

The streets isn’t what it used to be, these kids want people to know they’re “tough guys”.Putting all their business on the social media for popularalty.

What happened to moving in silence...

The Feds is watching, and they got drones on us...

Agree with the first part. Disagreee with the latter. The streets always been the same. Different players. Same cycles. Same circumstances. Same pitfalls.

Agree with the first part. Disagreee with the latter. The streets always been the same. Different players. Same cycles. Same circumstances. Same pitfalls.

Perhaps so .. BMF have shown us with those billboards....

At the end of the day, why do people don’t learn that flossing too much will get you caught up.

I got OG’s that never caught up by laying low...

Last edited:
What got me ****** up isn’t the fact that he snitched, it’s the fact that it headline news. Cold blooded. Isn’t there some type of agreement to keep it low key?

Is this even legal to have his statement out there like this?!

Gat damn these folks have no chill. His family could potentially get killed

tenor.gif

Rico....

Suave

Back
Top Bottom