Tekashi 69 lookin at RICO

I didn’t fold when I was about be sent up the river ...they’re some people who are built differently. If you do the crime, you better have the balls to take the time.

Like i said it’s part of that life. That’s come with it.

Just like I believe a civilian calling the police is NOT a snitch to some degree. As in protecting their family and themselves.
That makes plenty sense, I guess there are levels to this.

I'm going to actually read the article and his quotes or what was actually said by him to the courts or whatever, when I get home this evening.

It's just computing different for me, because all I can add together right now is they saw him on tape and heard him/them admitting to all these crimes already, so I don't understand who he's snitching on exactly. I mean you can't tell the World you didn't do something, when the World saw you do it, and if admitting that it is you the World saw is snitching I'm like lol.
I think I'm missing something somewhere,.

Being public record is one thing, be HEADLINE news is something else. I know he put himself in this position but, dayum...

1DE13318-683D-4B35-88D8-8D6C831F00C8.jpeg

They know what they doing.
nah
this is the kid that does and says stupid **** for attention and to be viral so he deserves all the headlines imo
this is exactly what he asked for
he literally brags about being viral and how many views he gets.

I didn’t fold when I was about be sent up the river ...they’re some people who are built differently. If you do the crime, you better have the balls to take the time.

Like i said it’s part of that life. That’s come with it.

Just like I believe a civilian calling the police is NOT a snitch to some degree. As in protecting their family and themselves.

That “If you do the crime, you better have the balls to do the time part” is what kept me on the straight and narrow path and avoiding temptation to do a bunch of dumb stuff when I was younger.

I wasn’t about that jail life and I’ve seen people do/say anything to avoid doing time even if it means throwing other people under the bus. It’s just selfish to me, in that they’re not considering other potential ramifications, putting their immediate family in danger because they didn’t want to face the music. It was years ago, but I remember reading about some dude who ratted on the people he was selling drugs with. His mom ended up getting killed a few months later. It’s like damn. You know the people you were affiliated with are dangerous violent people, and you willingly chose to involve yourself with them only to throw them under the bus despite knowing it could put those close to you in danger.

That makes plenty sense, I guess there are levels to this.

I'm going to actually read the article and his quotes or what was actually said by him to the courts or whatever, when I get home this evening.

It's just computing different for me, because all I can add together right now is they saw him on tape and heard him/them admitting to all these crimes already, so I don't understand who he's snitching on exactly. I mean you can't tell the World you didn't do something, when the World saw you do it, and if admitting that it is you the World saw is snitching I'm like lol.
I think I'm missing something somewhere,.

I think a lot of people have distorted the meaning of what snitching really is... Like ol' boy up there said, two people that are in the game together get popped and one tells to protect his own ***, that's snitching. Like ol' boy Ken Eurell from that Seven Five documentary, lol. A civilian telling the police what they honestly saw, is not snitching.

what the **** you expect when you glamorize this lifestyle
kid was better off trying to cut a deal and wear a wire :lol:

Respectfully, you a ***.

You don’t have to be from a certain lifestyle to just have a conversation with people about how they could be better people.

Maybe this is just an urban black thing but once you call the police on me you burned any chance of us ever even being remotely cool.

Hell even when I was a teacher I knew when and when not to tell a kids parents. If it’s serious I understand getting an adult involved, but if I were to be the guy telling a parent that a kid says curse words I never would’ve been able to survive so long and impact so many kids.
I always try to talk to people every time before I call the cops. But, some people are stubborn and I ain't giving people multiple chances. And I don't give a damn about kids cursing. I'm talking about kids mostly tagging, blocking the street, doing some car show **** and revving up.

I'm from the hood in Richmond and I seen too much **** happen for me not to call that cops as an adult. Sometimes, it's what needs to be done.

I always try to talk to people every time before I call the cops. But, some people are stubborn and I ain't giving people multiple chances. And I don't give a damn about kids cursing. I'm talking about kids mostly tagging, blocking the street, doing some car show **** and revving up.

I'm from the hood in Richmond and I seen too much **** happen for me not to call that cops as an adult. Sometimes, it's what needs to be done.
on some real ****
say u called the cops for tagging
and it escalated in a kid getting shot
would u feel any kinda guilt
especially if all the kid was doing was tagging
or idk doing donuts
and didnt have any weapons or anything
just some overzealous cop

on some real ****
say u called the cops for tagging
and it escalated in a kid getting shot
would u feel any kinda guilt
especially if all the kid was doing was tagging
or idk doing donuts
and didnt have any weapons or anything
just some overzealous cop
Well I live in a good neighborhood now so most of these kids are Chinese or some Hispanic wannabe gangsters. I don't live in the hood anymore, most of my neighbors are well off. Most of the time, those kids are scared-straight once the cops talk to them then they get all proper.

Well I live in a good neighborhood now so most of these kids are Chinese or some Hispanic wannabe gangsters. I don't live in the hood anymore, most of my neighbors are well off. Most of the time, those kids are scared-straight once the cops talk to them then they get all proper.
yeah ok cool
but answer the question though

People are people though white, black, whatever, you have to consider the ramifications of your actions when calling the police (I know that sounds crazy).

I’ve just seen too many instances of people (especially minorities) getting killed cause a cop doesn’t have proper de-escalation tactics. I get the whole “I’m a civilian and a tax payer so I have a right to call” attitude but I can’t support it knowing the system is stacked against not only minorities but also the same poor people which probably lived in your neighborhood.

Props to you for getting out of a bad situation though.

When was the last time you called the police on kids and what was it for
Some young guys that were double-parked on my street with like around 5 cars modding their cars and ****. I told that this wasn't an auto body shop and they had to go somewhere to work on their cars. They agreed and took off. Then they came back later and started revving their engines again around 12am. Told them again they had to cut it out when I was walking my dog. They did for a minute and started again at 1:30am so I called the cops.

yeah ok cool
but answer the question though
Hell yeah I'd feel bad for the kid I would try to seek justice on the cop. But, that's the cop not doing their job correctly so I wouldn't feel guilty. I used to get badge numbers all of them the time if I felt like the cop was giving me unfair treatment. I got 4 cops suspended so they're not immune to **** either.

West Coast cats missed the Dipset wave.

It’s like you dudes never even got to enjoy life over there.

Majority of them did sadly, but i'm glad I didn't. Felt like I was the ONLY one at that time in the Bay Area that bumped Dipset. Was put on by my cuz when i went out to Ohio and he was bumpin that Dipset Anthem on the way to dropping me off at the airport.

People are people though white, black, whatever, you have to consider the ramifications of your actions when calling the police (I know that sounds crazy).

I’ve just seen too many instances of people (especially minorities) getting killed cause a cop doesn’t have proper de-escalation tactics. I get the whole “I’m a civilian and a tax payer so I have a right to call” attitude but I can’t support it knowing the system is stacked against not only minorities but also the same poor people which probably lived in your neighborhood.

Props to you for getting out of a bad situation though.
I understand your POV and if I saw the cops treat the people in my neighborhood like **** after me calling, I would stop. I always observe how the cops handle the situation. 1. Because I want to show people that I'm not ****ing around. 2. I don't want those cops to misconstrue anything and get the story twisted.

it isn’t even up for discussion, it’s a fact that g unit was bigger than dipset in the west. But i just found his statement foolish for him to think him and his boys were the only ones rocking with dipset out here at that time. the first cd i ever purchased was Camron's come home with me lol plenty of people liked dipset.

Naw, he's spitting facts. There were VERY few people bumping Dipset out in Cali. I remember having to try and put cats on cause they wasn't up on it.

Hell, people ain't really know what Dipset was out here sadly until Juelz' "Whistle" song came out and he had that one line in there about "There it go, it'S Dipset....there it go, Aye Aye Aye"

West Coast cats missed the Dipset wave.

It’s like you dudes never even got to enjoy life over there.
Naaaaaah
I know I didn’t
And know plenty of Bay Area folks who didn’t
I do also know plenty of bay folks I put on to dipset
I remember messing with this ny chick
Who moved here
Digging her out to dipset anthem :pimp:

Back
Top Bottom