Tekashi 69 lookin at RICO

5F6875BC-480C-49BF-B2E6-CB1B6D3D7ACC.jpeg
Social media man.

I understand your POV and if I saw the cops treat the people in my neighborhood like **** after me calling, I would stop. I always observe how the cops handle the situation. 1. Because I want to show people that I'm not ****ing around. 2. I don't want those cops to misconstrue anything and get the story twisted.
Calling the cops equates to you not ****ing around?? :rofl: :rofl:

theses young ****** takin day 1 Ls. like the book is out there to be read. dese tings can be avoided

Screenshot_20190202-155052_Chrome.jpg
Screenshot_20190202-155033_Chrome.jpg

/\ what he said. wouldnt the adult thing to be go approach them reasonably with ur concerns. if that dont work then do what u gotta dondoggie but u cant be out here humble braggin about callim the law

disgusting ifyam

maybe they jus dont respect you. do some pushups and say it wit ur chest next time
I doubt that, I used to be a cornerback in high school and played point. I'm pretty sure my neighbors used to stereotype me when I first moved here since I would jog with a hoodie in the morning every other day. I remembered when I called the cops on this fratboy that was having a loud *** part at 2 in the morning, his parents were shocked when they seen I was the one that was telling the cops what was going on. They were offended as hell.

Why didn't u just go over there to handle that since they knew it was you anyway

Why didn't u just go over there to handle that since they knew it was you anyway
I went to that door like 2-3 times before those dudes stop answering. They kept saying, "we got you bro". The first time they damn near flinched when they opened the door. I always give people multiple chances if they're doing some crazy ****.

To be honest. My direct neighbors are Hispanic and they be having parties all night with the music going an everything, but they don't take music outside and yell conversations like those white teenagers. This ain't no frat neighborhood, **** that ****.

And their parents were there?
Their parents came after, I told them I gave their kid multiple chances. The dad listened, but the mom had this look like "who are to call the cops" until I told them that he was breaking beer bottles and **** against a wall or something.

I think a lot of people have distorted the meaning of what snitching really is... Like ol' boy up there said, two people that are in the game together get popped and one tells to protect his own ***, that's snitching. Like ol' boy Ken Eurell from that Seven Five documentary, lol. A civilian telling the police what they honestly saw, is not snitching.
I agree with this this snitching culture is what perpetuates and allows crime to thrive.

How about situations all the boys are out and then one does something criminal and then all y'all become suspects or deemed accessory to the crime. When in fact only y'all weren't even involved and do not approve of what your boy did. But it's that one selfish and stupid dude that has to bring everyone down with him. If the feds come, and one of the boys tells on him, then sorry that ain't snitching to me. There's stories of dudes even taking the bait for their boy who was the actual guilty suspect and do time when they're innocent. Boggles my mind.

he'll be fine if he sticks to reggaeton, Ozuna out here meat joystick single player arcade mode on a gay DVD and so far he iiiiite career wise :lol: :smh:
Even though 'scandal talk' aint my steez. I am aware of the story. This is the only time I will talk about it. You left out the part of that all happened when Ozuna wasn't an artist, and he did that because he was struggling & needed the money (he has expressed that it was a mistake). This scandal is def cringeworthy, but it's the past. His priorities now are his family (Wife, Kids, Mom, etc.) and the music.

Now with 69 having a place in Reggaeton. I highly doubt it, just because he had the 'Bebecita' hit ft. Anuel AA, it still doesn't prove that he would be able to make it as a Reggaeton artist, also his Spanish isn't that good. IMO he wouldn't bring anything new to the table, and that's the reason why I don't see him surviving in a music genre as competitive as Reggaeton.

69 needs to hang it up, look at the bright side at least he had a nice little run. Ninja if you really don't want 69 to retire from the urban music scene. I think the only chance he has it's changing his name and becoming a hip-hop producer, of course he wont be able to show his face on camera. I don't know what else to tell you. I'm just being realistic with his situation and all.

as competitive reggaeton is, its not rap competitive...so he won't have to camera flex to keep a buzz, just come out with hits.

also he doesn't have to keep a Entourage of goons to keep a image.

also he doesn't have to keep a Entourage of goons to keep a image.

Obviously you know more about Reggaeton than me, but from what I understand more than a couple of these Reggaeton dudes have real street ****** behind them just like hip hop.

I was just in PR and got hip to Anuel AA (I kept hearing his name so I finally did the research while there), his story is ****ing nuts. Unless I missed something I doubt an artist of his background is gonna work with a dude labeled Snitch9 but I could be wrong.

Back
Top Bottom