Tekashi 69 lookin at RICO

I don't know B, your man basically caught fire like a supernova with gummo. all he had to do in retrospect was hire extras & throw stupid prop bandanas all them and he would have been fine. that record was smokin something serious.
Maybe. Basically what I'm saying. He decided to go all the way with it. This is where that gets you.

You have to also think that a lot of those dudes around him wanted to be in the videos throwing up their set. This was working on the industry side, but it was also giving a lot of them and the set as a whole a lot more clout on the streets in Brooklyn for running with him. I mean, Shotti was out here trying to become a star, but calling hits on the phone and talking about it on the internet.:lol::smh::sick:

That **** don't mix, though.

It is what it is.

I knew Tekashi was an informant the day he popped up with Gummo. Dude’s private school looking pics had him looking like Gordo from Lizzy McGuire, but somehow managed to turn into a tatted up gangsta within 5 years. Please. Dude is the real life Law & Order and will be sequestered in South Dakota somewhere once all this is finished.

At this rate. Ain’t nobody safe from being told on.

All the NYC NT’ers right now....

B0BEF31A-43FB-41F7-8742-89AD5C90A656.gif

Last edited:
Whenever 69 get out ...if he chose to live back in ny itll be the most randomest ni***hs who might try to test him(with a camera recording)

Other dudes jackin 93g aint gonna be concerned about son (its plenty of sudes who ratted on / did bloods dirty & they mans from they set kept it pushing with no get back or nothing)

Again Them ni***hs responsible for bringing 68 home gotta take responsibility in this ... bad call of judgement.... shotti cried & now facing his L them other big homeys nuke ,mel is on deck as well....charge it to the game

I knew Tekashi was an informant the day he popped up with Gummo. Dude’s private school looking pics had him looking like Gordo from Lizzy McGuire, but somehow managed to turn into a tatted up gangsta within 5 years. Please. Dude is the real life Law & Order and will be sequestered in South Dakota somewhere once all this is finished.

Dude way too comfortable in court based on this article:

https://www.nytimes.com/2019/09/18/nyregion/tekashi-69-testifies-testimony-stand-court.html

QLO8oIS.jpg

Last edited:
Damn blood, what happened to dipset/Byrd gang

Cam fat and washed
Capo in this mess
Juelz got no teeth and bringing burners to the airport
Hell rell getting beat up on IG live infront his granny
Max locked
Stacks dead
Mel locked
Jr writer somewhere in da heightz

Un kasa last of the mohicans

you know he only needed a "look" its clear he wasn't bout that life..he could've been more tactful ala Cam'ron "im neutral but my fams is Nine Trey"

“Look”? What look? A 5’5” dude with rainbow hair is gangster now? Lmao. Times really changed. He had the “look” of a gangbanger? :lol: :rofl:

Back
Top Bottom