Tekashi 69 lookin at RICO

Really kinda depends on how the money was used.

If they gave money that can be linked to any type of crime it can be brought up in a Rico.

Those RICO cases are crazy, people have literally gotten time for answering phone calls.

That phone call between Jim and Mel certainly isn’t gonna help his case if they go after it. Jim is probably one of the few dudes in this situation who has enough money to really fight a case like this (at least he should).

Cardi got legit money. Her lawyers prolly working overtime tonight to shred what they can but like others said just having their names mentioned means they probably have at least someone watching them.
No bs I know a guy who’s plug got caught and snitched on everybody involved, customers, runners, people from different cities and states. He was named in the original round of snitching. One of the other people who got snitched on used to go to my guy too when the big man wasn’t around. Well they snitched on my guy too saying he used to fill in.
Well that is two signed statement and these people called the guy, mind you months later, and talked on the phone for 1:30 seconds. Call was basically about how crazy the situation was. No illegal activities but convo basically confirmed the involvement. Guy got picked up for conspiracy. It was crazy

Starting to rethink my sn
You'll be aight.
tenor (43).gif

U know what’s lookin real funny in the light to me
Only black and brown folks getting snitched on
What about these white men mfrom the record companies
Who knew what was going on
And kept these folks on the payroll
They did what your supposed to do. Act oblivious. There are people who are guilty right with him but slid through because they probably did too. People don’t understand when it gets federal you can go down just for talking too much or being flagrant. Phone records, social media posts where you’re repping, innocent pics from 5 yrs ago with people you’re now named in a conspiracy with. Smh people literally think it’s a game

Damn. They done put the audio version with Jim out. Not THAT bad....but you know how them feds play :smh:

Nothing to see here. Just a Capo calling shots

U know what’s lookin real funny in the light to me
Only black and brown folks getting snitched on
What about these white men mf from the record companies
Who knew what was going on
And kept these folks on the payroll

Hopefully the content algorithms they been using to instigate rap beefs becomes part of the discovery. But at that point it will go too high up and expose the power brokers.

50 cent said Tekashi never had/was given 50’s phone number

50 very street smart, corporate smart and don't do drugs.

Last edited:
makes perfect sense if u understand pac basically did what he did in las vegas to clout chase.
No it doesn’t
Because dude was talking about overall
Saying he didn’t come from that life
Like his fam ain’t part of the black panther party
Or like he ain’t grow up in the hood
What cause he went to some school of the arts
Know plenty of dudes from the hood
That do or did hood **** that went to good schools
And he stomped out Orlando
Cause he seen his patnas in a fight
That ain’t clout chasing
If my friends get into a fight
And I’m there we all fighting
I don’t consider that clout chasing

No it doesn’t
Because dude was talking about overall
Saying he didn’t come from that life

Pac wasn't a gang member till he signed to death row...stop conflating da issue...you forgot that interview wit Suge where he's drinking and basically said Pac did ish for da approval of da bloods & Suge? literally what 69 was doing.

Pac wasn't a gang member till he signed to death row...stop conflating da issue...you forgot that interview wit Suge where he's drinking and basically said Pac did ish for da approval of da bloods & Suge? literally what 69 was doing.
And u got interviews with Scarface and treach and Ed lover and plenty others saying that he was a wild boy waaaaay before death row
Don’t try and compare pac and 69

And u got interviews with Scarface and treach and Ed lover and plenty others saying that he was a wild boy waaaaay before death row

dog u not playing semantics gymnastics with me...we're talking about GANG MEMBERSHIP and looking for approval.

tupac did just that when he jumped that dude La Vegas...

dog u not playing semantics gymnastics with me...we're talking about GANG MEMBERSHIP and looking for approval.

tupac did just that when he jumped that dude La Vegas...
We not playing semantics
Dude started talking about pac wasn’t from the hood
Those was his own words
And what I’m referring to
YOU talking about gang membership
YOU Started talking about him being in a gang is clout chasing
Not me
I’m talking about the beginning of that vid
When dude started saying pac ain’t go through nothing
Which is what I was originally talking about
And ain’t no way anyone can compare pac and 69
If YOU wanna talk about the gang **** and the Vegas ****
Go ahead
But that’s not what I was originally talking about in my initial post about this

Back
Top Bottom