Tekashi 69 lookin at RICO

Judge : um mr Hernandez aka 69 your looking at over 50 years for this Rico sir , do you have any information to help us with the case and reduce your sentencing?

69: uh your honor, I know where jimmy hoffa is and I know how princess diana really died.

70644954_709036509612225_5425615774519656448_n.jpg

Saying they were using old gang affiliates can be a legitimate cover up low key. Say “we both denounced the gang, we are still friends, and _____ wanted me to make legitimate money as security so _____ hired me”

It’d be ****ed up to see Cardi, Jimmy, or Cas go down because of this *****. :smh:

Really kinda depends on how the money was used.

If they gave money that can be linked to any type of crime it can be brought up in a Rico.

Those RICO cases are crazy, people have literally gotten time for answering phone calls.

That phone call between Jim and Mel certainly isn’t gonna help his case if they go after it. Jim is probably one of the few dudes in this situation who has enough money to really fight a case like this (at least he should).

Cardi got legit money. Her lawyers prolly working overtime tonight to shred what they can but like others said just having their names mentioned means they probably have at least someone watching them.

Damn. They done put the audio version with Jim out. Not THAT bad....but you know how them feds play :smh:

it does sound bad. Sounds like he’s calling shots. Jim’s idea to hurt security guards so that they don’t mess with Bix9. And Jim’s the one who repeatedly states he needs to be “violated”. CONSPIRACY.

Really kinda depends on how the money was used.

If they gave money that can be linked to any type of crime it can be brought up in a Rico.

Those RICO cases are crazy, people have literally gotten time for answering phone calls.

That phone call between Jim and Mel certainly isn’t gonna help his case if they go after it. Jim is probably one of the few dudes in this situation who has enough money to really fight a case like this (at least he should).

Cardi got legit money. Her lawyers prolly working overtime tonight to shred what they can but like others said just having their names mentioned means they probably have at least someone watching them.

Sup Sup fam!

I swore she stated in a documented interview with GQ that she claimed the B’s.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.gq.com/story/cardi-b-confirms-blood-gang-affiliation/amp

Don't even get why Jim would be saying that over the phone.

50 cent said Tekashi never had/was given 50’s phone number

Somebody as street smart as 50 knew what 69 was about, he was tryna get some shine off him. He co-signed him and did a record with him. Same as the treyway _'s that backed him. All of em was tryna get some shine.

Don't even get why Jim would be saying that over the phone.
In hindsight it's ironic he was telling mel not to go on tmz and let shotti do the talking, yet here he is loose talking on the wire bout violating tzatziki69 and popping his security

Wild

He goof on not knowing he was getting tapped, but if you doing dirt a burner phone solves that problem.

Sloppy mistakes.

Back
Top Bottom