Tekashi 69 lookin at RICO

it does sound bad. Sounds like he’s calling shots. Jim’s idea to hurt security guards so that they don’t mess with Bix9. And Jim’s the one who repeatedly states he needs to be “violated”. CONSPIRACY.

Can’t forget the “he’s kicked out the GANG” part. Pretty much saying he is a gang member

Can’t forget the “he’s kicked out the GANG” part. Pretty much saying he is a gang member
Facts. I’m befuddled as to why they didn’t loop Jim into these indictments. They’ve been sitting on that wiretap and known about him for a while. Wonder if there’s a larger indictment against the rest of the set in the near future. Will be easier to get at the rest once the higher ups have been convicted :smh:

Facts. I’m befuddled as to why they didn’t loop Jim into these indictments. They’ve been sitting on that wiretap and known about him for a while. Wonder if there’s a larger indictment against the rest of the set in the near future. Will be easier to get at the rest once the higher ups have been convicted :smh:

Yeah. Trying to build a bigger case. The feds like to have ALL their ducks in a row. That’s why it takes them so long. 85% conviction rate, smh

Yeah. Trying to build a bigger case. The feds like to have ALL their ducks in a row. That’s why it takes them so long. 85% conviction rate, smh

Attachments

• 0E71E8AE-7E15-4D4E-9D92-EBD6FEED2622.gif
    0E71E8AE-7E15-4D4E-9D92-EBD6FEED2622.gif
    1.3 MB · Views: 8
No it doesn’t
Because dude was talking about overall
Saying he didn’t come from that life
Like his fam ain’t part of the black panther party
Or like he ain’t grow up in the hood
What cause he went to some school of the arts
Know plenty of dudes from the hood
That do or did hood **** that went to good schools
And he stomped out Orlando
Cause he seen his patnas in a fight
That ain’t clout chasing
If my friends get into a fight
And I’m there we all fighting
I don’t consider that clout chasing
Not saying Pac wasn’t getting it in later in life but when he went to the art school he was wasn’t bout any type of action or in the mix...it’s a known fact in my city...he was straight up on that acting/drama wave, hanging with Jada Pinckett n em all that ain’t switch up till he moved out west to that hood in the bay

Baltimore School of the Arts is softer than private schools out here, you really really trying stay out the way if you get in and go there...def not doing any “hood ****” :lol:

They got Jim on the phone talking about harming ex security :smh:

Easy conspiracy

Nah, because he's just speaking in broad terms. He doesn't have enough money yada yada.

Just like the violated part, he super violated. What does violated mean? They can't prove what violated means. Because he also mentioned him being out the gang. Which his lawyer can easily claim he violated, so he's getting kicked out.

Last edited:
Ain’t Jim like 40 years old? And still into this gang life smh.

Well least his last album “el capo” was fire so if he gotta go down he went down with a classic tape

He goof on not knowing he was getting tapped, but if you doing dirt a burner phone solves that problem.

Sloppy mistakes.
Jimmy aint a gangsta though (he just was a rapper who claimed the gang) him telling a actual ni***h who

They already had a big federal indictment on 93 in recent time where they took out the higher shotcallers that was still locked up upnorth & had dudes down south (north carolina) that got snatched & ended up telling on leadership back home...(& nobody got kidnapped before hand) this snitching sht happens on the regular - degular ...69 situation was just caught in the public eye

Back
Top Bottom