Tekashi 69 lookin at RICO

New dudes smh

koopa

This case was doomed from the start whole 93 was disorganized Mel Murda beefing with nuke and Harvey . Nuke and Harvey beefing with shotti and ro Murda . Gang a whole mess everyone’s snaking each other for some money who’s the big dog in the gang when everyone just robbing each other . Mexican driver already snitching and the feds already had a plant . ceo cris been working with the feds for 5 years basically is the one who buried most of the gang . Shotti did it to himself everyone else got less than 5 years . Nuke and Mel Murda got the most time selling drugs which they got from kris who was working with the feds . Ya 69 tatted on kooda for the Chief keef shooting that’s about it. The feds already had the recording of the kid napping . Harvey is gonna get crazy jail time for that

koopa

This case was doomed from the start whole 93 was disorganized Mel Murda beefing with nuke and Harvey . Nuke and Harvey beefing with shotti and ro Murda . Gang a whole mess everyone’s snaking each other for some money who’s the big dog in the gang when everyone just robbing each other . Mexican driver already snitching and the feds already had a plant . ceo cris been working with the feds for 5 years basically is the one who buried most of the gang . Shotti did it to himself everyone else got less than 5 years . Nuke and Mel Murda got the most time selling drugs which they got from kris who was working with the feds . Ya 69 tatted on kooda for the Chief keef shooting that’s about it. The feds already had the recording of the kid napping . Harvey is gonna get crazy jail time for that

NEVER THE POLICE!

I'm not saying these ****** wasn't foul.

But if you're out here carrying yourself and profiting of these dudes then either cut them off or handle it!

Don't put these dudes behind bars!

That's not it.

His hands are just as dirty as theirs.

I get no snitching allowed.

But I really wanna know what dudes expect him to do after they were the ones who crossed him first?

Like no one is questioning Jim Jones walking a free man giving IG weather reports despite telling soldiers to super violate the rat on a wiretap.

The whole thing is comedy.

It's entertainment all the same. You think rappers do all the things they rape about?
Dude from day 1 was a actor and played a role. When the show is finished, he doesn't have to be in character until the next showing.

I feel like it’s been like this for 20 years. Young buck was lookin like a gangster in 01 and was touching penises behind closed doors.
And I'm supposed to believe these two bloods. Hip hop straight comedy

19f9dbf2f7c07a0ccb06e115d56ef780.jpg

This the **** I find funny. Who exactly did the rat put behind bars? Innocent men who were working legal jobs to provide for their families? Meek Mandela comedy. Fighting a losing battle.

Edit- she gets it

Theyre not ALL actors. It's this new generation that is 100% fake. Bygone generations were at least 50/50. For every Wayne and Birdman there was a BG a Slim a Silkk... dudes catching bodies, moving weight. At the end of the day 69 is a childs rapper. Mature adults dont listen to this or respect him.

^ exactly, he’s catering to the youth,

only thing im afraid of is the new generation thinking its ok to ‘snitch’ , not realizing 69 has the funds and resources to evade retaliation and not the avg teen, and even he has to be careful look what just happened to him being relocated

I’ll go on a limb and say this. I look at the dudes who let him rock with them in the first place funny in all this. He was never about that life. He was just portraying an image and using them to portray that image while throwing $$ their way.

Him willfully being in the mix, trolling and popping all that crazy stuff only to turn around and snitch is a bad look in terms of the no snitching stuff if you live that lifestyle. But did they really think he was going to keep quiet and eat those years, especially while his career was taking off. They’re dumb for extorting him too though. That was their golden goose $$ wise and they screwed that up.

What’s crazy is it’s a lot of so called street dudes who actually live that life who would throw the no snitching code out the window when things get hot as well. We’ve seen dudes gang member and mafia wise throw that code out the window fast if it keeps them free or dramatically cuts down that potential sentence.

The man put a hit out on Chief Keef ON CAMERA, then snitched on the dude he paid to do it. All that "He'S a CiViLiAn!!!!111!!!" bs went out the window the moment that happened. It's like dudes picking and choosing what they wanna acknowledge about the entire situation :lol:

He's a clown and that's that on that.

The man put a hit out on Chief Keef ON CAMERA, then snitched on the dude he paid to do it. All that "He'S a CiViLiAn!!!!111!!!" bs went out the window the moment that happened. It's like dudes picking and choosing what they wanna acknowledge about the entire situation :lol:

He's a clown and that's that on that.

it went out the window, and he’s a clown, granted a selfish clown at that. His civilian card went out the window with the chief keef stuff and other suspect activities.

But ultimately those Trey wey dudes goofed by letting him rock with them. It’s one thing to pay for muscle in the form of a gang while not openly and visibly claiming affiliation with said gang. Hell bad boy had crips on the payroll back in the day. But to let someone who they knew wasn’t openly rep them, claim them, and know what was going on in their day to day happenings is a bad look.

The extent of their relationship should’ve been muscle in exchange for cash while keeping him in the dark of their day to day activities.

Back
Top Bottom