Temple Run..

597k, supposedly people can get jetpacks? 
laugh.gif

I just played before I entered this thread and got over 300k.I thought I did something.

Anybody mess with Tappi Bear Donut Ninja or Kung Fu?

Originally Posted by denni5themenace

12 million.

The game doesn't get any more difficult. Once you play enough and get all the multipliers, stock up on resurrections. Once you get to that point the trick is staying alive in between reassurection cool downs.
11 Million for me. Exactly Just stock up on wings before a game and you're all set.

highest score is 285,000. I couldn't play anymore because the acceleromoter (sp?) in my iPod Touch broke, so tilting doesn't do anything anymore.

I hate how addicting this game is. I wanna stop playing but every time I lose, I try again to beat my previous score. lol 

12 Million is my highest, lots of wings were needed. Game is a lot easier on a Ipad compared to an Iphone.

indifferent.gif
 at whoever said anything over 10 million was a cheat
laugh.gif

highest score was 26 mill.. had like 300 resurrection wings..

i hit 1.4m legit but i could have kept going i go hit with a bs double jump after a fire rope lmao

its coming to android this month
any idea when? I'm always telling my sis's iphone to pay this

Originally Posted by Azndood21

in b4 megatron

people cheat, 10mil is impossible.
Maybe you're just a noob.  Got this score a few days ago.  Took this picture to show my friend who had 9.5 million.  Got 12 million something today.  I have all objectives unlocked so all my coins go towards wings and the beginning boosts 
pimp.gif

428992_313620785357289_100001281093503_911518_289529342_n.jpg

4.7 mill I was on a bus when that happened lol. So hard to maneuver since the bus was shaking all over the place but I was in a rush.

Originally Posted by Fat Boy 915

My friend showed me an EASY hack the other day.

Put the game into tutorial mode. When you swipe to turn left or right, swipe three times fast and you will be amazed.

wooooooooow. does it stay like that forever?

Back
Top Bottom