Tenet - A Christoper Nolan Film

I don’t even want to watch this movie at home, I want to watch it on IMAX

Well this is definitely not releasing here on September 3rd. So this thing will be out in the wild for who knows how long before some US theaters get it

Ill prbly end up watching a bootleg smh..
cGwM4Qw.jpg

So it's actually coming to theaters in U.S. on Sept 3? Does the studio just want to make it the first major film in theaters regardless if many theaters across the nation aren't even open or at 25%-50% capacity at best until likely sometime in 2021? Just not understanding the thought process here if they want to get the most money possible. Is someone high up in charge of the film in need of fast $$$?

Gonna suck trying to avoid spoilers

Thats whats gonna make it hard to not watch this film by other means.
I usually don't even mind spoilers but Nolans films are a different breed, the less I know the better. If I'm being honest I'm more confused after the trailer and even after seeing that prologue.
I'd like to keep that way.

Christopher Nolan has enough clout to twist WB’s arm into making this into a theater this time but they should be terrified by the precedent Disney set by testing their $200 mil Mulan film on Disney+. If Tenet bombs which it has about a 90% chance of doing and Mulan actually sees some type of ROI, Nolan’s clout in WB will take a huge hit.

Back
Top Bottom