Terence Crutcher murdered by cops in Tulsa, Oklahoma

The sad reality of this country is that there are people who wouldn't mind trading black freedom for a police state, and they're coming out. You can't be a reasonable person, look at these events, and conclude that everything is alright. It's not.

BTW, the MA Supreme Court ruled that blacks may be justified in running from the police. You know SWS and cop apologists must be fuming right now.

http://www.wbur.org/news/2016/09/20...men-may-have-legitimate-reason-to-flee-police

Taking into account the profiling of high crime areas, has this done anything? High crime areas are still high crime, all they did was irritate the others they harassed from those neighborhoods into even more mistrust. If any neighborhood has improved, it wasn't due to aggressive profiling.

The sad reality of this country is that there are people who wouldn't mind trading black freedom for a police state, and they're coming out. You can't be a reasonable person, look at these events, and conclude that everything is alright. It's not.

BTW, the MA Supreme Court ruled that blacks may be justified in running from the police. You know SWS and cop apologists must be fuming right now.

http://www.wbur.org/news/2016/09/20...men-may-have-legitimate-reason-to-flee-police
considering the legal defense rules that exist currently like "self defense" or hell even "duress".. or even the "stand your ground" laws

I wonder when we're going see legal challenges in the courts when people proactively react to police out of fear for their lives

Man, I cussed a dude out at work this morning over this murder.  I hate to be that guy and I did my best to try to ignore the nonsense I was hearing, but I can't deal with cats making light of folks getting gunned down by the police.  This dude literally joked about not having to worry about getting shot by cops because he's not black. 
mean.gif
  I just couldn't hold my tongue and let dude have it.   

These senseless murders are starting to really get to me.  And the comments from the peanut gallery make it that much worse. 

really is demoralizing because you legit have to ask "when is enough"..

bomani has been good with a lot of this stuff on his show.. but a great point he made was after 9/11 police officer/law enforcement started to be seen in the same light as military personnel

and for way too many even having the discussion about their actions seems sacrilegious.. because somehow they like anyone else in society are incapable of being bad at their jobs

and the main problem I have with law enforcement and how lenient American society seems to be towards them is how other "experts" are dealt with in their fields.. I'm not sure what the case is over there legally, but I know in commonwealth jurisdictions (and the US laws share the same base) if you hold yourself out to be an expert of a particular thing well then you are held to a higher standard than the average joe blow

which is my 2nd biggest problem when 'black on black' crime is referenced with these things (my 1st being what the hell some other crime gotta do with what is happening in another instance).. these dudes are trained to uphold the law, to be a benefit to society and by no means be a danger to anyone in the population.. if you are a upstanding member of society law enforcement should only exist in your time of need.. in both instances I have no clue what injecting something else bad that happened has any benefit other than to conveniently excuse the actions of certain folk

Man, I cussed a dude out at work this morning over this murder.  I hate to be that guy and I did my best to try to ignore the nonsense I was hearing, but I can't deal with cats making light of folks getting gunned down by the police.  This dude literally joked about not having to worry about getting shot by cops because he's not black. :smh:   I just couldn't hold my tongue and let dude have it.   

These senseless murders are starting to really get to me.  And the comments from the peanut gallery make it that much worse. 
I lost a white homeboy over this. He gonna tell me to not be that guy. The guy as in thinking he was profiled for being black -_-.

considering the legal defense rules that exist currently like "self defense" or hell even "duress".. or even the "stand your ground" laws

I wonder when we're going see legal challenges in the courts when people proactively react to police out of fear for their lives

My pops, sis, bro in law, n his bro are all fighting a kase right now where the police beat them for bein mexican at nite. They were just gettin ready to leave my bro in laws parents house, police sees em hugging n saying goodbye n interprets it as gang members fighting. Mutha****n kop tried to set up my pops gettin shot too by tryna tell him to put his hands behind his back while the other kops were arriving :smh:

They tryna give my pops 10 years for resisting, when all that happened was they beat his ***

**** the police, judge, n da

Last edited:
Man, I cussed a dude out at work this morning over this murder.  I hate to be that guy and I did my best to try to ignore the nonsense I was hearing, but I can't deal with cats making light of folks getting gunned down by the police.  This dude literally joked about not having to worry about getting shot by cops because he's not black. :smh:   I just couldn't hold my tongue and let dude have it.   

I lost a white homeboy over this. He gonna tell me to not be that guy. The guy as in thinking he was profiled for being black -_-.

I'm glad don't know white folks at my job talk about this around me. I already know if I hear some BS I'm going off.

I'm glad don't know white folks at my job talk about this around me. I already know if I hear some BS I'm going off.
Dude literally said, ah wow I actually look at u different now. I thought u were better than that, u really telling me they went after him Cuz he was black.... I lost it b, lost it. I was 5 seconds away from smacking the **** out of him.

One of the callers said something to the effect of, "he looks crazy, like he's smoking something," which is a lesser talked about ingredient in these incidents that needs to be addressed; the people who call 911 and get police all charged up to begin with. You call police and tell them a black guy and a Latino are in your streets and one is armed and talking about committing suicide and making a scene, they speed there to do some "protecting and serving" and it's just an Autustic adult playing with a wooden toy train who wandered off from his facility and his behavioral therapist. Harmless trespassing/loitering at worst by some kids, in their eyes and then in their 911 calls turns into a gang of thugs outside of my gated community robbing, kidnapping, smoking weed, being loud, shooting at cars passing by and then you get predictably an over the top police response for the level of actual disturbance or offense.

THis is the other issue. Scared ***** people lying calling 911 and getting these cops riled up. THis **** happened in a Walmart last year or year before last John Crawford. A white couple called 911 talking about he was waiving a gun around and pointing it women and children. Police come on the scene already hot about a black man with a gun, plus what dispatch reported to them. The guy was on his phone, standing in the aisle minding his business and they just pull up and blast him. No conversation, didn't take the time to assess the situation. Just shoot first, **** asking a question after.

Very good point, these scary *** people making these calls and making the situation worse before it's even a situation. And nothing happens to them, they get to go about their lives w/o consequence.

They pat themselves on the back for a job well done. Mother-*******.

I keep playing Dave's joke about police brutality in my head. Like...it's still so relevant this many years later smh

$hit, you can listen to a red foxx or richard pryor joke that still holds weight. If you didn't know who the comedian was, you would probably think it was about current events.

Son, If Killer Mike ever decides to run, he has my vote

So on point.

I felt her pain. I know she's been pulled over for simply driving a nice car.

Word. My eyes watered up on her part.

Say he did take PCP, he just left a college classroom where no one felt unsafe. Funny in comparison to how the FSU face eating guy was reported. I knew what school he went to before anything else, not sure if what drug he was on was reported. Terrence literally just left his college course, no crime committed and I hear about the alleged PCP. I don't know if they realize how they demonize us like this is a huge part of the perception of these folks that never even interact with black people.

Man, what the **** does PCP have to do with anything? If a white person sees me scratching my head they will say I'm behaving strange. That is the same ******** Zimmerman said about Trayvon. He was walking around the neighborhood acting strange. What the **** does that even mean?

The mans car just broke down. I don't about you but that would piss me the **** off. I would be agitated thinking about the cost of repair, or if I had to be somewhere, or if I had to pick my kid up. Any of these will cause a person in that situation to be a little ticked off and expressing some frustration. What happened to common sense? People are so quick to pull out phones and call 911 rather than take a minute and look at the situation. Car in the middle of the word, man walking around, maybe just maybe is car isn't running. Just a thought, but that is too much to ask from these people.

WOW! I know in my ethics class on Monday it is going to be really heated. There is this older white man in their who from the first day showed what he was about. Tried to play the ignorance card for slavery, saying kids were born into it and didn't know any better. Next class said his parents were raised to be racist and brought him up to be the same but he raised his kids different and he even has black friends. Can't wait to see what happens when these topics are brought up.

Here's a question...what the **** ever happened to rubber bullets? To warning shots? To shooting the shoulder or the thigh to drop the assailant? Police department used to require officers into shot training and courses. Now all of these idiots are chief wiggums. The ****** cop in miami shot 7 shots before finally landing one. 7 shots = a shoot out. You have a shoot out with an unarmed man? How sway?

New reports are coming out that Terence wasn't actually shot until he was on the ground. The taser dropped him..that ***** made sure he stayed down.

You can easily tell from the video his window was closed. I called that as soon as I saw it.

It's funny to me.

I guess that's what the plan was.

Look at us, disgusted in words.

:lol:

It's a simple yet amazing plan.

They got us.

We scared. ............ AGAIN!

Man, I cussed a dude out at work this morning over this murder.  I hate to be that guy and I did my best to try to ignore the nonsense I was hearing, but I can't deal with cats making light of folks getting gunned down by the police.  This dude literally joked about not having to worry about getting shot by cops because he's not black. 
mean.gif
  I just couldn't hold my tongue and let dude have it.   

The irony is that the dude is a Mexican cat!  And not one of those blonde hair/blue eyes Mexicans--dude is dark-skinned as hell.  And out of all the dudes in the peanut gallery today (all the others being white), he was doing the most.  
mean.gif

I felt like I had no choice but to let the yoppa ring on him today.  The best part was everyone clearing out of the room in the midst of me telling him to go sit the **** down somewhere else. 
laugh.gif

Hopefully I'm not greeted at work tonite with some sort of discipline.  If so, oh well.  I'd cuss his ignorant *** out again in a second with no dambs given.  

I been told yall the Mexican vs Black is the dumbest thing I've ever seen.

When people think they in the in [emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]

Other than the fact that the husband of the female officer who shot Mr. Crutcher was in the helicopter, why was a helicopter needed in the first place? Were they bored that day? Did the husband hear the call and say, "I'm gonna help my wife out". Apparently he wasn't the guy who mentioned how bad of a guy he looked from 500 ft. away, but who really knows.

It's sad to me that the police union has so much power. Why can't these police departments just flat out say "WE DON"T NEED SCARED OFFICERS". This lady has been fired and has pending criminal charges.". Why are they allowed to be so protected?

Then we have instances of the cops lying on camera, and nothing happening to them.
http://www.businessinsider.com/conn...ke-up-charges-protester-michael-picard-2016-9
The police union is backing them pretty hard that "even though charges were dismissed it doesn't mean he isn't a criminal". It's taking a ACLU sort of lawsuit to come about. Nothing internally got these guys in trouble. That crap makes me sick.

I can't believe how many holes are in their story, the one that's really getting under my skin is her arrival to the backup officer arriving. Her attorney claims that she got there, found him behaving erratically, gave orders which he wouldn't adhere to, and called for backup all in the span of two minutes. That doesn't add up.

I know how these cases go, I've been paying attention, but I'm still very curious to see how this will play out. I'm still foolish to believe that maybe just this once, they will get this right and justice will prevail.

Wishful thinking sadly. :smh:

Other than the fact that the husband of the female officer who shot Mr. Crutcher was in the helicopter, why was a helicopter needed in the first place? Were they bored that day? Did the husband hear the call and say, "I'm gonna help my wife out". Apparently he wasn't the guy who mentioned how bad of a guy he looked from 500 ft. away, but who really knows.

It's sad to me that the police union has so much power. Why can't these police departments just flat out say "WE DON"T NEED SCARED OFFICERS". This lady has been fired and has pending criminal charges.". Why are they allowed to be so protected?

Then we have instances of the cops lying on camera, and nothing happening to them.
http://www.businessinsider.com/conn...ke-up-charges-protester-michael-picard-2016-9
The police union is backing them pretty hard that "even though charges were dismissed it doesn't mean he isn't a criminal". It's taking a ACLU sort of lawsuit to come about. Nothing internally got these guys in trouble. That crap makes me sick.

copter was there because it was traffic related. Car in the middle of the street

This woman is the worst kind. She'd already been punished and accused of excessive force in the past. And she's had restraining orders placed on her from past witnesses. she needs to catch a fade immediately. multiple fades. From some big Cleo looking woman.

With so many officers there, and only one shooter, will we ever see the day that officers actually have a light bulb go off and say, "did we just watch our co worker kill an unarmed person? Should we detain her before going crazy again." Of course not. There is zero accountability across all states/precincts. Have officers ever go on the stand against fellow officers? Is that against the union brotherhood? They are literally worse than actual gangs. They are the gangs.

Traffic related? True. A news copter maybe. But a police copter? They use those for hostage situations, and police chases. Were they led to believe that a chase was about to happen? Like I said.. Were they bored? I haven't seen a police copter in months being used, let alone for a stranged car and /or crazy person in the road. That costs tax payers thousands. It just normally doesn't seem feasible

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom