Texas teacher arrested after she had 5 teens run a train on her at home

sick.gif

Colleps, an English teacher and girl's basketball coach, faces up to ten years in jail after being charged with five felony counts of inappropriate relationships between a student and a teacher.

Although all five of the teens involved with Colleps were 18 years of age or older, Texas law prohibits sex between a teacher and a student, regardless of the student’s age.

Texas FTL

Hmmm... I say Smashable!
article-1388017-0C1D703E00000578-611_468x629.jpg

Colleps, an English teacher and girl's basketball coach, faces up to ten years in jail after being charged with five felony counts of inappropriate relationships between a student and a teacher.

Although all five of the teens involved with Colleps were 18 years of age or older, Texas law prohibits sex between a teacher and a student, regardless of the student’s age.

Texas FTL

Hmmm... I say Smashable!
article-1388017-0C1D703E00000578-611_468x629.jpg

Originally Posted by SunDOOBIE

Texas FTL

How is that a loss?

Texas FTL

How is that a loss?

So if I am a 18 year old senior whose old enough to vote and die for this country... I can't have sex with my 27 year old teacher?

How is that not a LOSS!?

So if I am a 18 year old senior whose old enough to vote and die for this country... I can't have sex with my 27 year old teacher?

How is that not a LOSS!?

How is that not a LOSS!?
Its not a loss. Its a violation of ethics on the teacher's part. Why do you think professor/student relationships aren't made public? They can lose their jobs and be ostracized from their profession if its made public.

How is that not a LOSS!?
Guess I am looking at it a different way. Surprised this isnt a law in all states. Teachers arent supposed to smash their students...

How is that not a LOSS!?
Guess I am looking at it a different way. Surprised this isnt a law in all states. Teachers arent supposed to smash their students...

How is that not a LOSS!?
Its not a loss. Its a violation of ethics on the teacher's part. Why do you think professor/student relationships aren't made public? They can lose their jobs and be ostracized from their profession if its made public.

Originally Posted by Furrell

How is that not a LOSS!?
thats fine, let em be fired..but jail time? nah......

I don't understand how these teachers think they're not gonna get caught having sexual relations with their students..it makes me sick..and I'm a teacher myself..I would NEVER EVER think about having sex with one of my students..

I don't understand how these teachers think they're not gonna get caught having sexual relations with their students..it makes me sick..and I'm a teacher myself..I would NEVER EVER think about having sex with one of my students..

Originally Posted by Furrell

How is that not a LOSS!?
thats fine, let em be fired..but jail time? nah......

Gangbangs? Trains?

Victims?

Suspended with pay?

Gary Dugger?

Her husband bailed her out?

Gotta visit Texas

Gangbangs? Trains?

Victims?

Suspended with pay?

Gary Dugger?

Her husband bailed her out?

Gotta visit Texas