Textsfromlastnight.com LMAO

(215): dude i was like still drunk, taking pictures of her while she was naked and asleep and she woke up
(412): haha what'd she say
(215): i don't know man, something about us dating. but i never talked to her sober so i said i was making breakfast and snuck out of her house. closecalls man *++

(408): carls jr on main st. japanese tourist taking a dump in the urinal. reading a japanese newspaper and wearing a full suit.
(415): be there in 3 mins

ahahahahah

(570): why did i make a hit list last night containing only McDonalds?
(1-570): you tried to order a magarita mcflurry and when they said they didnt make those you tried to call 911

(727): He started to lick my mole,thinking it was my nipple.

(248): do you know mcdonalds refuses to give out large cups of water now? you have to buy a bottle or they give you a small cup. No exceptions.
(1-248): RUDE.
(248): I said FINE, then I'd like 7 small waters and 2 of those nifty carrying cases to carry about my h2o.
(1-248): outsmarted mickey deeeees

(425): Hi
(805): Babe...You're really smothering me right now

laugh.gif

(925): i think i just met the girl of my dreams. someone made a serious statement about rape and she said "pish posh, i love surprise sex"

(918): Do u have any bacon or vodka by chance

(310): i wants your nipples near my face. PLEASE????

(517): he confessed his love for me, threw up on my pillow and then fell asleep on said pillow. i met him last night.
(231): better than last weekend. things are really looking up for you.

(210): Yeah, it wasn't as bad as I thought. I tried not to clench and things went pretty smoothly.

(704): so i woke up with ketchup and a sticky boob on my face...this is a new low

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

(902): and then I told her I was too drunk. She started to cry, and told me this always happens to her and that she thinks shes ugly. I pretended I was asleep and then she farted.
roll.gif
roll.gif
(402): I was high as a kite when I got pulled over by a cop and he asked me for my ID and if I had been smoking weed, I said no and gave him my debit card.

(860): I wanna do crazy things to you in a tent
(860): ****k wrong person
(1-860):.. who was that for? a girlscout?
(308): I just walked in on my mom and dad......It wasn't my dad
DAMN!!!!!!!!!!
(209): dude, you're never picky with who you hook up with, have a little dignity
(1-209): nah man, chicks are like pokemon, gotta catch \'em all
(281): How do you jack off and text at the same time?
(1-281): On my iPhone they have an app for that

Theres just too many to quote on that site. +*%# is hilarious

(502): %$^&. I have a girl here waiting on me in my room! I told her I was going to get a drink of water... I'm in the bathroom taking a dump... I havemudd butt bad... There's NO toilet paper!!

Originally Posted by JCASH DA KID

(678): did not feel like going to store to get condoms last night so went to her pantry and got a sandwich bag and a rubberband
(404): did it work?
(678): nope

2en3mlz.gif

(989): Well a couple things dont make sense to me. Like people in wheelchairs that have dirty shoes.
or how asparagus piss is funny in a crowded room but not in the shower
ive always wondered the samething

(314): So I went on a date with this girl...and whos our waitress? My girlfriend got a second job she didn't tell me about to afford my bday present.
(212): I heard you aren't going to graduate...that suck sorry bro
(630): I heard your girlfriend is trying to spread swine flu because she wants to wear one of those masks to cover up her broke !#$ teeth
(203): How did you manage that?
(860): Told her it wasn't GENITAL herpes... just ORAL herpes... on my penis
(203): lol... jersey girls rock
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom