THANK YOU GSWARRIORS FOR AN AMAZING YEAR...CONGRATULTIONS CLEVELAND CAVALIERS.

yeah sucks about the presale. I got two emails from the warriors about the watch party since last night but none mentioned a presale.

Lol I didnt even know either. Had a friend who bought it for our group and let me know an hour later but at that point I checked for others and they were all gone :frown:

Last edited:

Harrison Barnes haha who you think hates him more his agent or dubnation?guy is literally a black mike dunleavy

View media item 2068431

damn fam, that might be the best comparison. a mike dunleavy who can grab boards. for as long as he is, HB's on ball defense has been disappointing for most of this playoff run. along the perimeter, he's been getting exploited off the dribble and is having trouble staying in front of the ball handler. not to mention, some of his rotations and decisions on help defense last night were awful. might be a testament to how much better this team is defensively with dray's communication and leadership.

Not to steal dude's thunder or to pat ourselves on the back or anything, but the home @B33R Money
 and I have been calling him that for a couple seasons now.

IDK who mentioned it but someone was saying something about intellectual players that don't have a natural feel for the game. Harrison Barnes is feeling like that type of player. Like you could tell he has all the tools and is aggressive at times but IDK maybe he needs to go carry a bad team for a couple of years

If you're not in lower level for watch party, what's the point of going?

For game 4 the entire arena was filled! It's just like a game but without the players on the court! Ideally lower bowl has the best view of the jumbo tron. Not sure what the view is from the uppers but it still gets crazy in the entire arena.

It would've been a miracle for him to play after seeing how badly he was hurt on Monday.

Last edited:
Barnes Fault...

If he would have just showed up Bogut would not be in a position to get injured the way he did

Ps : lol

I agree, if I were to go to the watch party I wanna sit in the lower bowl near the court...or somewhere where I normally wouldn't be able to afford the ticket. It's crazy that those seats are selling out so fast too.

I'm pretty confident about Game six. No way LeBron and Kyrie go off like that again (both, at the same time), and with Draymond back the defense should be in good shape. Bogut being out sucks but Ezeli can more than hold his own in his place.

Barnes = the black Mike Dunleavy Jr :lol:

that is too good, amazing comparison.

48 minutes to legendary status, let's get it done.

Welp I'm looking for game 7 tickets, Warriors can't close out a qtr for **** anymore. This team looking really bad

Only way Warriors pull off this comeback is Curry going for 50+

Edit: within 9 at end of the 3rd. I'll take that.

Last edited:
They should make Barnes rent a car and drive home if they don't pull this out. If he makes it to the arena then he can play.

Back
Top Bottom