THANK YOU GSWARRIORS FOR AN AMAZING YEAR...CONGRATULTIONS CLEVELAND CAVALIERS.

The NBA doesn't really gain anything as its already in the tv deal.
Our defensive effort was horse****. Clearly their jumper was on and we played date with it and lost.

Kyrie has been a HUGE problem this series, playing well pretty much every game. Definitely their MVP right now

Tough loss, this game showed how much Draymond means to the Warriors defense. And gotta give credit to #23 and #1, they were cooking tonight with their 1 on 1 play.

That said, I don't think both of them can be this hot for 2, let alone 3 games in a row. With Draymond back in Game 6, the defense will get better, and Warriors should have everything they need to close it out.

Losing Bogut sucks, and I doubt he'll play next game (and probably rest of the series) but I feel Ezeli's perfectly ok to fill in to start, Warriors will roll with their small lineup anyway. Just going to take better defense, and better shooting games from Klay and Curry, and I think they'll have a great chance in game 6.

Gotta give credit where it's due, Lebron and Kyrie were unbelievable, historic even, and made so many tough shots.

Cavs had 15 assists on 112 pts, goes to show you how special of a offensive one-on-one night they had.

We still have the upper hand.

Last edited:
Gotta give credit where it's due, Lebron and Kyrie were unbelievable, historic even, and made so many tough shots.

Cavs had 15 assists on 112 pts, goes to show you how special of a offensive one-on-one night they had.

We still have the upper hand.
Yup, don't see that performance from both of them happening twice. We're gunna game plan for that and set up better plays in game 6.

Irving isn't going to only miss 7 shots again, he had the game of his life.

There was no Draymond to help with the D either.

NBA and Lebron got what they wanted, another game...

Hope Bogut's OK man....

Props to those fans for being honest about how long they were fans last night. I was expecting hella people to put their whole life when getting their free facebook check-in picture. :lol:

Harrison Barnes haha who you think hates him more his agent or dubnation?guy is literally a black mike dunleavy

Last edited:
Just copped watch party tix 
pimp.gif

Harrison Barnes haha who you think hates him more his agent or dubnation?guy is literally a black mike dunleavy

View media item 2068431

damn fam, that might be the best comparison. a mike dunleavy who can grab boards. for as long as he is, HB's on ball defense has been disappointing for most of this playoff run. along the perimeter, he's been getting exploited off the dribble and is having trouble staying in front of the ball handler. not to mention, some of his rotations and decisions on help defense last night were awful. might be a testament to how much better this team is defensively with dray's communication and leadership.

I really think Curry needs lasik or contacts or something. he's always squinting. i know because i do the same and i never use my glasses. some of the passes he makes are kaepernick-esque.

damn fam, that might be the best comparison. a mike dunleavy who can grab boards. for as long as he is, HB's on ball defense has been disappointing for most of this playoff run. along the perimeter, he's been getting exploited off the dribble and is having trouble staying in front of the ball handler. not to mention, some of his rotations and decisions on help defense last night were awful. might be a testament to how much better this team is defensively with dray's communication and leadership.
Not to steal dude's thunder or to pat ourselves on the back or anything, but the home @B33R Money  and I have been calling him that for a couple seasons now.

Not to steal dude's thunder or to pat ourselves on the back or anything, but the home @B33R Money
 and I have been calling him that for a couple seasons now.
yall hit the nail on the head then.. when he would break out on a game they either had the lead already , or being blown out ... the only memorable game he really had was the western confrence finals clincher for v. The rockets .. other than that garbage...

Ps: the dunk of Peck was great also but other than those 2 .. white mdjr

Back
Top Bottom