**Thanks NT We Fell a Little Short But We Appreciate The Support..**

Originally Posted by Matt53

its still not workin man, and everytime i try to type in the URL, it just takes me to my homepage again
ohwell.gif

yea

Originally Posted by Whateversclever

Originally Posted by Matt53

its still not workin man, and everytime i try to type in the URL, it just takes me to my homepage again
ohwell.gif

yea

Not sure what to tell you bruh. You can do a search for Rock Wylde Parrish and you will see the link on my info part...you dont have to friend me cause mypage is public. Or just search WJFK Kevin and Rock

I even realize that not everyone does stuff like this and we dont advertise alot.. cause that annoys me like crap.

But even for NON NT members who Lurk will be helping too. There's only a few responses here... but our #s went up damn near a hundred in 15 minutes.

Its already proving to work.

OP's radio show is so unpopular and garbage that he has to gas these NTers head up to become a fan of his radio show showing the "power ofNT"..what a cheap way to get recognition.
tired.gif
..but do you, though playa

Originally Posted by Frank 7he T4nk

It can be done. Joined.
���������� Why did I watch all of this?
laugh.gif

����������� Became a fan though.

wink.gif
J Dilla Himself wrote:

OP's radio show is so unpopular and garbage that he has to gas these NTers head up to become a fan of his radio show showing the "power of NT"..what a cheap way to get recognition.
tired.gif
..but do you, though playa

Check the ratings champ. But I appreciate the love. Thanks for letting me do me. In Radio when you dont do well. They dont keep you on the air.

CBS Radio. It's not a small step, but again. I appreciate the love....and the hate. Its life's checks and balances.
wink.gif

11534_1077330672317_1797753095_163400_1426750_n.jpg
8221_1060014799431_1797753095_127253_6074294_n.jpg
8221_1060731897358_1797753095_128998_319085_n.jpg

if i had a Facebook i would of gladly helped you out... but i dont.

Its all good bro. I appreciate the support regardless.

I dont have that crab in a barrell mentality. If I can help others I will and have, so I figured why not get NT folks to do the same. Its always good to seeone of your own doing Big Things and if you can be apart of it.. why not right?

just joined

keep doing ya thing man (even though i have yet to tune into one of your broadcasts
laugh.gif
)

^^ Its all good. The love has been pouring in and I've already got over 100 peeps in under an hour....

I hope it keeps going.

There must be ALOT of Lurkers cause 46 replies here of which a few are mine and over a hundred new folks..

NICE...

NT coming thru..

Can I make it to 100K?

Back
Top Bottom