**Thanks NT We Fell a Little Short But We Appreciate The Support..**

rock - i asked on the facebook page if there was a way to catch older broadcasts

is the podcast just for this special occasion or is it gonna be a regular weekly sorta thing?

Originally Posted by Physicx

rock - i asked on the facebook page if there was a way to catch older broadcasts

is the podcast just for this special occasion or is it gonna be a regular weekly sorta thing?

We are going to start putting Podcasts on our Facebook page and soon our own Website of older shows as well. We have some highlight clips we are going tostart postin as well. Glad a few of you stayed on and enjoyed the show. I will take all the listeners I can get.

Thanks NT....

what was dirtys intro music?
nerd.gif

it shoulda been the theme from shaft

Thanks Dirty... that was classic in deed.

This will be all the rage at the NT Admin/Mod Holiday Party lol

Originally Posted by Mr T from the A

cool interview. i got it on the FB page.

It's hard to explain what NT is in a short span of time.

Its hard to explain what NT is in any span of time.

Howso^^

Cause we speak the Kings English or try and make a difference?

If thats being a geek... I'll be that and hope my son does too.

That interview was just the beginning. Good looks Rock...

lololol with that Dilla and Dirty on air collaboration. I hear him come on and I'm like 'ohhh shiieee' haha.

With this interview, its like niketalk is making that small step towards public mainstream. I drop tidbits of info on friends from NT. haha

Dirty is right when the General forum board is a place to get info and jokes about pop-culture. Smart cats will realize a legitimate opinion piece on thisboard too.

^^Yeah... my intent was not to take NT commercial but let folks know... some message boards are more than just Message Boards....

If a person can come to NT and say its not all that... I'll show you Hugh Hefner and even HE can appreciate the Big Breast Threads!!!

I just went thru all the pages from when the Interview started until this page and relived the show. You guys cracked me up just from comments alone.

The only part I was surprised at was only moving up 7 spots on the Fan Page... lol.. I was like WHAT??? lol

Its all good though.

The whole interview was very enjoyable...Great job all-around

Next : Method Man (even though any other mod would be good...Even Dirty again)

Originally Posted by dvdjamm5150

The whole interview was very enjoyable...Great job all-around

Next : Method Man (even though any other mod would be good...Even Dirty again)

Back
Top Bottom