**Thanks NT We Fell a Little Short But We Appreciate The Support..**

Originally Posted by ninjallamafromhell

Originally Posted by memphisboi55

b86256f4026d5e40c1ba924e2beddb97276413e.gif
YOU MEAN TO TELL ME I COULD BE GETTING PAID UP IN THIS %+$@*!
AW HELL NAW!!!
laugh.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Damn I missed the Dirty interview and the Mayor call-in. I was at a Christmas party.

I will patiently await that link to the broadcast.

Hold up.............Mayor was really on the show??

I saw this on his Twitter and thought he was just playing.

I'm not on FB though, we need to get a zshare going.

pimp.gif
Great job, Rock and Dirty. And I think I can actually get your broadcast on my radio, so I'll start listening more. It'll be hard to top what wentdown last night, though. Live radio is tough, so I applaud Dirty for putting himself out there.

And
laugh.gif
@ the reference to those first Dirty photoshops of his day getting ice cream with that kid. If someone has those, post them.

That was great. Rock and Dirty did an amazing job representing this site.

Rock deserves more credit for doing what he did.

LOL @ the photoshop reference.

Thanks everyone...I appreciate the kudos and support all around. Im all about giving back just like NT is..

Its the least I can do for a site that leaves me in stiches every time I come to it.

laugh.gif
J. Dilla w/ the Crank shout out

Great interview Rock and Dirty, I guess it's safe to say that NT is no longer the secret society but the movement.

Oh yeah... for those who have helped.. Thanks. For those hedging... any friends you can suggest to our friends page I'd appreciate it. Im trying to reachat least 10 thousand by weeks end. If I dont reach 100K the least I can do is make a significant impact.

I know NT is better than 3K feel me? I want NT to make me proud...

Originally Posted by The Takeover

You need to branch out from facebook, a lot of NTers don't have one, like myself.

We are in the process of having our own Website built.. but of course thats been a pain because its hard finding someone dependable. So if anyone knowssomeone and wants to pub their business.. let me know. Im all about bringing people up and giving them shine.

I JUST heard the interview for the first time since I did the show.. I rarely listen to the shows after I do them... but that was pretty funny... I could hearthe lump in Dirty's throat..what you cant hear is after that interview me laughing for no reason.. cause I am reading the posts during the show.

As far as branching off of Facebook.. we dont do MySpace... (does anyone anymore) and Facebook is the Biggest Social Networking Forum there is so our RadioStation and CBS actually follows all stations there to see the following. So our biggest show only has 6500 Fans. However the ******** have over 125K Fans ontheir page. I could only imagine the impact of that.. and if they have 125K fans.. I know its possible.

Our biggest active country on the Fan page besides the US is Canada.. Who knew right? I am trying to build my PI and Hong Kong followers up.. but I amsurprised I dont have more San Fran and Cali as a hole folks on the page.

I appreciate those who have created a FB page just to help out. Thats support on the real..

Back
Top Bottom