**Thanks NT We Fell a Little Short But We Appreciate The Support..**

Originally Posted by Dirtylicious

Originally Posted by OrenthalJames

Originally Posted by KanyeWestJayZ4life

Whats dirtys real name?
Dirty's real name is: Nelson

Dirty's bday was a couple months ago and one of the mods exposed that his name was in fact Nelson.

Nelson sounded so nervous on the radio. His swag went up when towards the end
laugh.gif

Rock you should've have asked him why JRose5 is the most racist/haterific person on the board.

-The Juice
Actually Bastich has been calling me by my real name since I became a staff member.
people just never paid attention.
I dont want to jump to conclusions, but does that mean that dirty is nelson c? or is it just a coincident?
Commonsense is leading towards he's not NelsonC, but just so im 100 percent sure. Let me get that slow moment pass.

From an older member that like Rock described "joined to talk about Jordans" and has since given it up, just want to say great job to Rock (and Kevin--you guys have a great show) and Dirty. I think for many of us, to use a tired cliche, regarding Nike/shoes in general now, it is what it is, but to hear the love for something so simple and the community that got much of this going, was genuinely not only refreshing, but uplifting. There are probably a lot of us around that are older and just lying in the proverbial weeds, but this was absolutely something great to come out and hear.....Smooth

P.S. And Rock, I'll be listening as much as possible and any time you need people to support you will be there--I listen to Sports-talk regularly , and you guys are great....
Hey Smooth.. I appreciate that my man. A little more than a year ago I wasn't even in radio and had never thought about it...so havin comethis far and going from an internet show to CBS radio in 9 months has been great. Of course I still have a day job, but Im sort of driven... when I want to dosomething I go after it. We do Sports Talk from truely a Fans perspective. I dont do Political Correctness. We dont sugar coat and for the most part ourbiggest compliment is having alot of females that listen who tell us we dont make it seem like we are talking sports.

Any and all Support we get is appreciated, because if I do get up to 100K fans on our Facebook page.. we are talking Syndication...and if NT doesn't thinkI'd have folks from NT on and help others push product and get them ON.. their crazy. Like I said. NT pointed me towards moving out to Beaverton andworking with Nike..So I will be giving back when I can.

Interview was cool, i wish dirty had more time to talk. I was learning and relating to everything that was talked about.

Dirty would explain things and they'd cut him off. That must of been new and frustrating(prob first time on radio).
Yeah... this is for continuity and flow. Just in case listeners dont exactly know whats going on and add that Kevin STILL has no clue what NT ishe will ask something silly like What we think of Tiger.. lol I could try to explain NT but as others have said... its an enigma.. You have to be apart of NTto understand it.

"at one time i think you were ban on sight."
This cracked me up too....

i just realized Dirty busted out laughing when Rock was like "J Dilla , are you there?"
Dirty had NO CLUE I was going to have J Dilla on either...

I dont want to jump to conclusions, but does that mean that dirty is nelson c? or is it just a coincident?
I think thats a coincidence.
Dirty sounds exactly like i expected
laugh.gif
anyway, props to Rock & Dirty, feels like a fresh step forward
Thanks my man.. Thats a great compliment.. one of the things I told Kev when he asked if I wanted to get into Radio was I didn't want to becorny or come off as corny.

If you guys want to peep some of the stuff we did before we got signed we have a crap load of Videos here: www.wyldestyleradio.com Trust me you will LOL... Or Youtube Wyldestyle Radio for even more.

P.S.

Get me to 100K lolololololol

I need all the help I can get... Im surprised Im not even to 3K yet...

Thanks again everyone. Lurkers and Members alike have been on it. Trust me you will like the show even if its not NT related...and anyone can call into theshow.

Thanks fellas... I am still on track and have some other stuff in the pipeline to involve NT on my show.

I have a few folks helping out by sending us to their friends, so I def will be looking out. On our way to 100K

I didn't read the whole thread. If this question has been asked please bear with me; is Method-man going to have an interview?

That would be real interesting.

Originally Posted by Cronicmolemolereturns

Damn..Dirty did you have to list EVERY charity that killed your time there.

He didn't list everyone.. but we both did want to get the point across of NT's Charity work across the world....

Originally Posted by RockDeep

What up Hov....

Wow. That was awesome. You guys were pretty funny and I think it's great that you emphisized NT's charitable affiliations.

Quote of the interview was definitely Dirty going to J Dilla "At one time you were ban on sight"
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by HOVKid

Originally Posted by RockDeep

What up Hov....

Wow. That was awesome. You guys were pretty funny and I think it's great that you emphisized NT's charitable affiliations.

Quote of the interview was definitely Dirty going to J Dilla "At one time you were ban on sight"
laugh.gif

Thanks to CIDMAN for helping me with this... More to come and appreciate he compliment my man... We truely are trying to take the Show Worldwide...and ifthat can help NT make bigger contributions..Im down.

Originally Posted by Nike Star Jay

Better yet, there should be a poll on who is the next NT'er to be on the show.
Naturally, my name should be on the list. Mayor would be interesting, or maybe another mod.

Since my old sn is Mike Rocks Nikes i should be on the list.
pimp.gif

Well Part of that is ya'll suggesting friends to our Fan Page. This will definitely be a give and take situation. Maybe I can get Dirty to put up a pollafter we get some names into the pot. But again.. it will be give and take..

I can tell from the Fan page who has suggested achieved getting us more folks to our page.

Lets get it.

As you guys fan the page dont forget to leave a comment with your SN.

Back
Top Bottom