**Thanks NT We Fell a Little Short But We Appreciate The Support..**

laugh.gif

When he got J Dilla on there

I post all stream info on Show day OR you can fan the page and find it there.

Appreciate the surge taking place now on the Fan Page...

Even J Dillas said he was a Hater who converted over. That's how good we think the show is.

If we put you on the air....we will let you plug whatever you have going on and do a shout out. Thats how we get down.. but don't think I aint being forreal... cause if we dont get those Page Suggestions.. it can't work.

My last post in this thread for tonight.

Thanks for the Munsy Man for getting PI behind me on this one. I appreciate it sir.

THB and Henz would be type hilarious and type misrepresentin, I can only imagine the foolishness THB would be talkin bout.
smh.gif

Rock u should push for that Method Man interview or Holden or YO! Ant DF

Originally Posted by Primavera Vills

Am I famous enough to get an interview?
yea am I?
grin.gif
laugh.gif
I mean I was around in the early years of NT (although I was a more of lurkerbefore I joined in 2001) ...and I did win a PS3 from NT
nerd.gif
laugh.gif

Pretty Much any and everyone is Famous enough... if you are an NT member you are qualified.

Kingcrux and HenzO have both pushed the Facebook Fan page on their own Media trains, which I appreciate greatly. So like I said before its give and take.

For those worried about NT becoming mainstream... I'd never worry about that. its folks like you who will make sure the rift raft knows their place and ISSCONverts will fall in line.

See I believe firmly... there are NTers who have ISS accounts to see what they do and give them a hard time. ISSers however who dont have NT accounts yetprobably would prefer to stay over there knowing NT has a great community, but the jokesters and haters are enough to keep them in their place.

NT will never be ISS...EVER.... That would mean we as a community would have the acceptance of NIKE Inc. Instead Nike uses ISS and SC to push their productaltho they leak images just as NT has....

So there's a few reasons to stay happy and proud that NT is the place EVERYONE within the Sneaker Industry.. Print and Media come for their information.

Originally Posted by JoseBronx

so is it ok top "spam" it around other forums?
Not sure what that means bruh... but if you want to spread the word to other Forums or stick it in your sig... FEEL FREE....

I figure if everyone on NT starts seeing it in everyones sig for a week.. that will get stuff ramped up.

It will INDEED become a Movement.

i need you guys to broadcast on the westcoast, specifically san diego!
Hey If NT has this movement... we can possibly get syndicated...and if you dont think I'll have NT has a part of my show you;d becrazy!!!
roll.gif

Back
Top Bottom