**Thanks NT We Fell a Little Short But We Appreciate The Support..**

roll.gif
@ those PSed pics with dirty
roll.gif

From an older member that like Rock described "joined to talk about Jordans" and has since given it up, just want to say great job to Rock (andKevin--you guys have a great show) and Dirty. I think for many of us, to use a tired cliche, regarding Nike/shoes in general now, it is what it is, but to hearthe love for something so simple and the community that got much of this going, was genuinely not only refreshing, but uplifting. There are probably a lot ofus around that are older and just lying in the proverbial weeds, but this was absolutely something great to come out and hear.....Smooth

P.S. And Rock, I'll be listening as much as possible and any time you need people to support you will be there--I listen to Sports-talk regularly , and youguys are great....

good stuff fellas....yeah i remember them days when dirty would big up rifts and i thought he was an indian guy..then he posted pics of him on vaycay in indiaand my mind was blown.

rock..most def gonna support the show when i can.

Whats dirtys real name?

Interview was cool, i wish dirty had more time to talk. I was learning and relating to everything that was talked about.

Dirty would explain things and they'd cut him off. That must of been new and frustrating(prob first time on radio).

@ Mayor

I had to urban dictionary "Pek pek"

Originally Posted by KanyeWestJayZ4life

Whats dirtys real name?
Dirty's real name is: Nelson

Dirty's bday was a couple months ago and one of the mods exposed that his name was in fact Nelson.

Nelson sounded so nervous on the radio. His swag went up when towards the end
laugh.gif

Rock you should've have asked him why JRose5 is the most racist/haterific person on the board.

-The Juice

Originally Posted by OrenthalJames

Whats dirtys real name?

Dirty's bday was a couple months ago and one of the mods exposed that his name was in fact Nelson.

laugh.gif

Rock you should've have asked him why JRose5 is the most racist/haterific person on the board.

-The Juice
Actually Bastich has been calling me by my real name since I became a staff member.
people just never paid attention.

Originally Posted by Dirtylicious

Whats dirtys real name?

laugh.gif

-The Juice
Actually Bastich has been calling me by my real name since I became a staff member.
well since I have you here Dirty, I can ask my question:

Why is JRose5 a mod when he is by far the most bigoted/hater member on the board. Dude is worse than HBW or iHateTime. Don't try and act like you don'tknow this, 80% (most d-ride though) of the members on here who have dealt with him can testify.

-The Juice

Originally Posted by Dirtylicious

Whats dirtys real name?

laugh.gif

-The Juice
well since I have you here Dirty, I can ask my question:

Why is JRose5 a mod when he is by far the most bigoted/hater member on the board. Dude is worse than HBW or iHateTime. Don't try and act like you don't know this, 80% (most d-ride though) of the members on here who have dealt with him can testify.

-The Juice
I'd like to know as well
nerd.gif

That was a nice little interview.

I can remember all of the reviews posted on NT circa 5 years ago when Kicksology.net was still around.

Before the Jet Flights came out, I was on NT constantly.

Back
Top Bottom