**Thanks NT We Fell a Little Short But We Appreciate The Support..**

Originally Posted by JDB1523

We should start an NT fan page or group on Facebook. That way, at least to my knowledge, every time someone like RockDeep or myself wanted to gain attention, we could message everybody in the group. Furthermore, we wouldn't necessarily have to post each and every time either.

Anyone in? I'll make it if no one wants to.
Hey Bro.. I actually think the Admins are going to do this soon, for JUST that actual thing. Great minds think alike.

Keep it going fellas.. All I gotta do is work to keep this on page one and hope the other forums catch on.

Thanks for the support

Close to 2500. I need to step up my efforts of rounding all the NT Clan up to get behind this.... I should be close to 50K now. lol

Originally Posted by RockDeep

Close to 2500. I need to step up my efforts of rounding all the NT Clan up to get behind this.... I should be close to 50K now. lol
I will Paypal you $20 if you actually ever get to 100k.

It's just not happening.

Originally Posted by thekryptonite

Originally Posted by RockDeep

I will Paypal you $20 if you actually ever get to 100k.

It's just not happening.

Thanks for the incentive my man...
roll.gif

Hey Mateen... Its positivity like yours which lets me know its possible. Sort of like those who said it wasn't possible to go from an Internet show tobeing signed by CBS Radio.

I appreciate the love my man.

Bumping this for you. You seem like a cool enough dude. I considered going to that summit you hosted in 07? with my amigo, but just never happened. Good Luck!!

Thanks West2East.... I appreciate it.

Sorry you weren't on staff when I did my Santa Claus thing for some of the Staff....

Where the hell are the mods? I could make this Facebook fan page/group in less than 10 minutes. Yes I have my own reason for making it (my blog), but let'ssee if we can help RockDeep out, I mean who knows what can happen, not to mention he seems like a decent dude.

JD.. I'll talk to Meth about it...

Thanks for the support fellas. Keep me on Page one and tell all your friends.

I believe.

Hey all I can do is depend on the one's who support.

Im happy knowing I dont have to twist arms and that folks want to help on their own. Again.. I am only hitting a segment of NT being only in GEN POP...

But hey... perhaps it will get steam.

I think once I hit the 5K mark I will get some real steam.

40 more til 2500 and then Im going into Overdrive.

For those who say it aint possible. I have those who believe behind it. So we will see.

i've been watching it sloooooooowly increase within the past few days. i dunno about 100,000 man. i think you would have won the bet if it showed how manyunique hits.

Im keeping the faith ... its too soon to give up or think its not possible. I gotta hope one by one each NTer joins...and one by one to 100K is where Imheaded.

Lurkers... NTers... and all their friends...

RockDeep will either make it to 100K or not make it to 100K however him and his partner will still be successful only because they tried.
Its sad that alot of people dont believe as you will NOT get very far in life with that attitude..
Keep On Signing Up Yall!

Thanks for the support ya'll and I appreciate the bumping for support too.

As I've said many times before. I may end up having 100K posts from thanking everyone and I will def. try until I do what I can... because a goal is set,and if its not reached.. I'll still have tried....with the help of my Fellow NTers..

I hope anyone on NT who wants to set a goal can reach it and if others on NT can help so be it.. I'd return the favor in a heart beat.

Back
Top Bottom