THAT AWKWARD MOMENT WHEN.....

Originally Posted by sooperhooper

Anything dealing with sex coming on tv while in the room with an older person.

roll.gif
happened all the time when I was younger & I'm watching TV with moms, "Go to your room!" or "Close your eyes!"

Originally Posted by sooperhooper

When you're posing for a picture with someone and the camera malfunctions so you have to hold the pose 15 seconds longer than expected.

When you attempt to search for someone on facebook but you accidentally make their name your status.
roll.gif
this has happened so many times. "Uhhh...wait a minute, we gotta do it again...wait...damn."
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
I've been lucky not to do this cause I'm always thinking about not doing it.

That awkward moment when you go into the restroom with three urinals and the only one being used is in the middle
That awkward moment when you have stop in the middle of a fap session because somebody knocks on your door 

That awkward moment when you get caught in the middle of a lie and can't even BS your way out of it

That awkward moment when you are in a bathroom stall next to somebody and you hear loud, nasty sounds when they are taking a dump 

That awkward moment that you're making out with a girl everything is progressing and

then somehow both parties teeth make contact.

that awkward moment when you finally chill with your coworkers outside of work and they just talk about work
alien.gif

that awkward moment when a cutie is helping you out at a store and youre with your girl
embarassed.gif

that awkward moment when you see a classmate out of class, they stop to say whassup and you have NO IDEA wth their name is.

that awkward moment when you realize you dont have a scantron for a test and you have to go through everyone to go get one.

that awkward moment when your JO tells you shes catching feelings for you.. and you're sitting there like
30t6p3b.gif

those are the only ones i could think of off top.. but YALL ARE FUNNY CHARACTERS!! Props to my NT Brodys.

Originally Posted by JD214

That's why you're suppose to be in the White Woman Appreciation thread.
pimp.gif

I have awkward moments at school, on a daily basis.
tired.gif
30t6p3b.gif

id like to know why he's suppose to be in the white women appreciation thread and why that would make it less awkward.

or are you just flaunting your racism as always?

wait, you're not racist. you have black friends!

Originally Posted by 216301baller

When your out with your chick eating at best gyros at 2 in the morning and she breaks her side of the booth and falls to her.doom Lmao
When u set up plans with someone for weeks and they flake the very last moment
When u realize you left your id at home but your in line for the club
When u realize the chick you thought was feeling you really wasn't
When u realize youve been caught trying to get that annoying booger that's been disrupting air flow to your left nostril for like an hour out of ur nose..yolo

When someone asked me to sign their yearbook and I don't know their name.
When I get to school a little bit before or after someone I vaguely know and they're walking a few paces behind me or in front of me.

When u walk into the changing room at your Gym, and you see a random old guy sashaying around fully naked. 

When someone walks directly towards you and while trying to avoid each other you both guess wrong and have to stop and retry multiple times.

When you're walking your dog, you see a hot girl you wanna make eye-contact with but then realize your dog is dropping a massive deuce at that exact moment. 

When people around you ask why you're always looking at the same blank google homepage every time you're on the computer. 

Originally Posted by Shorty Doo Wop

Originally Posted by Peep Game

Originally Posted by Kspar

Originally Posted by Kiiing

When you say something sweet to a girl and all she says is "awwww"
smh at dudes who dont know where to take this. 
- when you are having a conversation with 2 others and one them gets spit on his/her face. smh at people just ignoring that s@#$. Im rofl though. 

- when u loose a (public transportation) staredown 
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
So your two weeks is up huh?

That awkward moment when you return from banned camp and dont even know that OGBobbyJohnson made you a victim with his PS skills

eek.gif
eek.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

dead.

Yea if a girl "awwws" at anything I say it is basically like her calling me a puppy or a baby or something. Not a good feeling. 
grin.gif

That awkward moment when you're sitting in class and your boxers give you that wedgie between your thigh and ball sack, so you have to do the old hand fiddling in the pocket trick to pick it. It always looks like your tryna bust off a fast one
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by DCAllAmerican

Yea if a girl "awwws" at anything I say it is basically like her calling me a puppy or a baby or something. Not a good feeling. 
grin.gif

That awkward moment when you realize DC says sweet things to a girl.
30t6p3b.gif

That awkward moment when you riding in the whip wwith your girl listening to the radio, and a penis enhancement commercial comes on, and she gives that "yeah you need to try this look".... @%#*$ I know my pipe little
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

That moment when you meet the boyfriend of some chick you are (trying to be) smashing and you just give each other an unfriendly hey cuz u know he has a funny feeling about you

That awkward moment when you're peeing in public in the middle of the night when you think its safe and some one walks right by you

that awkward moment your walking on the sidewalk and you walk past someone but are next to each other for a couple seconds and you both look straight forward the whole time

Originally Posted by Destination Kicks

... you're in the quiet room in the library and it's dead silent other than pages turning and you're eating a bag of chips...

I can feel the stares.

or you let a fart out and everyone hears it

Back
Top Bottom