That boy Chris Brown Put Hands on Rihanna!!!

Originally Posted by elboricua 6

Originally Posted by RKO2004

Now its starting to look like its more of Chris's fault even she did punch him.

I never have gotten this - If someone hit someone else should that person not have the right to hit back???

I'm teaching my daughter early on - Do not put your hands on anyone unless you are defending yourself, because if you hit a man and he K.O. you, you deserved it ..

That BS that you are a woman and I'm a dude and I shouldn't hit back is garbage .. Trust me I have restrain myself lots of time from hitting a fem back just because of the "MORAL" aspect of things, but one time a chick hit me 3 times on my face and on the 4th one she got buckle with a sift and sharp elbow to the chin .. ya need to show this woman they need to respect ..

FLAME ON!
I didn't excuse her actions. I was saying from jump the whole thing could have been avoided. And I would have liked him to restrain himselfbut I know how hard it is for somebody to pop you and to do nothing because I can't remember a time where I really did that.

Originally Posted by Stork
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

I never have gotten this - If someone hit someone else should that person not have the right to hit back???

I'm teaching my daughter early on - Do not put your hands on anyone unless you are defending yourself, because if you hit a man and he K.O. you, you deserved it ..

That BS that you are a woman and I'm a dude and I shouldn't hit back is garbage .. Trust me I have restrain myself lots of time from hitting a fem back just because of the "MORAL" aspect of things, but one time a chick hit me 3 times on my face and on the 4th one she got buckle with a sift and sharp elbow to the chin .. ya need to show this woman they need to respect ..

FLAME ON!

pimp.gif

If im driving and my chick punches me in my face im pulling over and dragging that b**** out the car too, if during that scenario she winds up with a bustedlip, well then so be it.

Rhi Rhi seems to crazy for me to believe this fool CB just went IKE on her, i obviously dont know the whole story but its been reported that she has socked himup before. Since none of us have seen the photos who is to say how bad her injuries really are but it sounds like to me she finally crossed the line.

If that herpes story ends up being true, then F*** what any of you got to say, she deserved it.

im riding with C Breezy till more facts are out there.

FLAME ON!
you got it right on this one
pimp.gif
i keep tellin these chicks donthit me i hit back

sorry to break it to you but cold sores is a form of herpes...
but thats not the form that were talkin about now is it.......

i have money on 98% of everybody in here having a cold sore before why cant she?

its when cold sore come one after another when you should o_O

but all in all if she did give him the gift that keeps giving he should have the right to give her the beattin that never stops

If Rihanna got herpes, it was from when she went out with Josh Hartnett.

Who went out with Scarlett.

Who went out with Jeter.

Picture%2026%2813%29.png

Originally Posted by franchise3

Who went out with Jeter.

Picture%2026%2813%29.png

I CANT BREATHE!!

Who went out with Jeter.

Picture%2026%2813%29.png
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Jeter messing up the system
eyes.gif

Originally Posted by cronicmole

Who went out with Jeter.

Picture%2026%2813%29.png

I CANT BREATHE!!
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

That's kinda not funny now...now I'm shook
frown.gif

When I made this thread I never thought it was gonna be 45 pages. I thought it was gonna be 2 pages full of stonefaces and fails.

And
roll.gif
at Justin and Wilmer getting herpes 2 times. But that chart isscary also, because it is a lot of average women out here that would let them dudes smash in a heartbeat.
tired.gif

Back
Top Bottom