That boy Chris Brown Put Hands on Rihanna!!!

Originally Posted by bdis1986

sick.gif

-bdis-
I don't know what youre' trippin about

It's not like Rihanna is very hot.
OVERRATED

Originally Posted by toine2983

l_cab0c4ae43ef785ab0330480b9431084.jpg
Originally Posted by MC OTAKU

^look at those eyes lips.
embarassed.gif

pimp.gif

Fixed.
devil.gif

She definitely better looking than Rihanna.

I'm sure you already know that Bajan women is nuts huh?

And yea...Keisha Chante is cute....but her body is very disproportionate...they both cute....butRhianna got that body....so Rhianna wins...I don't get off looking at faces...I get off smacking against warm soft plump buns

Originally Posted by TD The God

And yea...Keisha Chante is cute....but her body is very disproportionate...they both cute....but Rhianna got that body....so Rhianna wins...I don't get off looking at faces...I get off smacking against warm soft plump buns
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by quik1987

True, she look like a bobble head. Girl is only 5 ft tall max.
laugh.gif

[h1]Chris Brown Speaks Out Via Facebook?[/h1]
Posted Feb 12th 2009 12:00PM by Tracey Ford
Filed under: R'n'B News, Say What!

chrismad.jpg
While media outlets and fans attempt to make sense out of Chris Brown's alleged attack on girlfriend, pop/R&B diva Rihanna, the crooner is speaking out via Facebook.

Brown recently posted an update on his private Facebook page which read: "You'll begin to see her true colors. Believe it!" The singer went on to confirm his split with Rihanna by changing his relationship status to "single."

According to Brown's update, Rihanna is partly responsible for the altercation that reportedly left the singer with serious contusions and bite marks.

In addition to the status change and ambigious message, the singer is seen playfully posing with an unknown woman in his profile picture on his private page, which was exposed by MediaTakeout.com.

Brown has yet to release a public statement since his arrest late Sunday night. Rihanna has not personally addressed the public, but her grandmother and reps have issued varied statements regarding the incident.

Brown was arrested and booked for making criminal threats, but posted $50,000 bail Sunday evening. The 19-year-old singer is under investigation for alleged domestic violence felony battery stemming from an alleged attack on his girlfriend of 12 months early Sunday morning.

embarassed.gif

pimp.gif

Fixed.
devil.gif

And yea...Keisha Chante is cute....but her body is very disproportionate...they both cute....but Rhianna got that body....so Rhianna wins...I don't get off looking at faces...I get off smacking against warm soft plump buns

laugh.gif
rihanna doesnt have no body though

Originally Posted by Shaze804

embarassed.gif

pimp.gif

Fixed.
devil.gif

laugh.gif
rihanna doesnt have no body though
you gotta be crazy!...a "body" doesnt consist of breast and booty

Okay y'all. I'm from TO so I'm familiar with Keisha Chante. For the cats that believe she is hotter than Rhianna, y'all should know that Keishais about 4 foot 10" with a huge head. Believe me.

Back
Top Bottom