The 2012 NFL Draft Thread, 4/26 8EST/5PST Vikings are on the clock

Honestly, the Browns had 13 picks in this draft. All 13 of them were not making that team, so you can make that trade if you're the Browns with no real hesitation.

Twice a year the Bengals play them. Hopefully this defense is ready for Trent and the improved offense they'll be facing.
Something that would be hilarious is if the Browns traded up just to trade back with Tampa but get way more value 
laugh.gif

Though I'm happy we're finally getting Trent (it was a move to prove to the fanbase that they are serious about this upcoming season)

- it wasn't neccessary - UNLESS they knew the Bucs were going to trade up for him.

Good move by my Browns. I would love for Trent to prove to Jim Brown that he isn't "ordinary"
laugh.gif

Sorry Buc em..

great trade for Minny IMO get extra picks and most likely still get the guy they want at the browns pick im assuming either Kalil or Claiborne

Jim Brown has been a grouchy old man for years now
laugh.gif
. Take his word with a grain of salt.

Not looking forward to playing Trent twice a year, though. Bucs should've threw them a 3rd.

Originally Posted by MMG

Originally Posted by University of Nike

Originally Posted by I FR3SH I

They already have Montario Hardesty. Makes no sense for them to waste the 3rd overall pick on a backup

Who the +%+% is Montario Hardesty?

i think it was his attempt that "humor"
eyes.gif

im sorry but at Number 3, you take Trent, not Blackmon who people say isnt that far ahead of Floyd.

its Trent >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> the Other RBs

its Blackmon > Floyd

i honestly dont think trent ends up as the best RB out of this draft.. i would rather get lamar miller in the 2nd than richardson at 3

i really agree with jim brown.. granted i've only seen a hand full of his games and a ton of his highlights on youtube

Also, Cant wait to see Mike Floyd in the league... 
Dude went to local high school and went to see a game of his when he played at cretin derham hall. Dude would wreck kids.
laugh.gif

Damn that was a long time ago 
ohwell.gif
 like 06-07

Originally Posted by primetime21

lord please let Floyd drop to 19
I don't see him getting past 17. 
I don't know how he'll work in the league but the possibility of AJ Green and Mike is very intriguing. 

Browns have a lot of holes and they gave up 4 picks? Grade trade for Minny. 

They had 13 picks didn't they?

Originally Posted by RKO2004

Originally Posted by primetime21

lord please let Floyd drop to 19
I don't see him getting past 17. 
I don't know how he'll work in the league but the possibility of AJ Green and Mike is very intriguing. 

Browns have a lot of holes and they gave up 4 picks? Grade trade for Minny. 
They had 13 picks didn't they?

but the Bengals need DB'S  
nerd.gif

Got a feeling the Browns are going to trade up from the 22nd to get Floyd...

..if that happens...man, oh man.

Back
Top Bottom